Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

4 posters

I have officially given up on humanity

blouAngel
    blouAngel

I have officially given up on humanity Empty I have officially given up on humanity

Post by blouAngel Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:59 am

Felon accused of running animal-sex farm in Whatcom County

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011623988_animalabuse17m.html
    ziggy
    ziggy

I have officially given up on humanity Empty Re: I have officially given up on humanity

Post by ziggy Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Yep I saw that yesterday. Whattayagonnado? It occurs to me that when our current legal system was set up NO ONE imagined having to deal with this kind of stuff...kind of like when I see period movies from the 40's and the director has the word "fuck" in the dialogue - I can tell you that was not a commonly used word back then. Some things have become more prevelant in our society that would never have been foreseen by older generations. I am shocked on a daily basis.

I don't think these people can be saved or rehabilitated. Not everything is a disease or a syndrome - some people are simply depraved.
    claudicici
    claudicici

I have officially given up on humanity Empty Re: I have officially given up on humanity

Post by claudicici Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:38 pm

beastiality has been around forever....factory farming has not....it's perfectly legal and happens every second of every day....so I really don't understand why we are so outraged about one thing but not about the other
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:47 pm

blouAngel wrote:Felon accused of running animal-sex farm in Whatcom County

[url=http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011623988_animalabuse17m.html
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011623988_animalabuse17m.html[/quote[/url]]

I gave up back in 2001 when Bush hired Kissinger to lead the investigation in to the crime scene for the events of 9-11. That told me about all I needed to know about this world. And also when Bush and Kerry ran against eachother and it was an all Yale Skull and Bones Society election, damned if you do damned if you dont. But yea, the above is certainly enough by itself to get you there.

Welcome to the club my friend!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:52 pm

i refuse to ever give up on humanity....i also don't think that somehow humans became crueller or worse than they were before....everyone always had since the beginning of time the potential for both

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:32 pm

I have officially given up on humanity 18478
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm

claudicici wrote:
    beastiality has been around forever....factory farming has not....it's perfectly legal and happens every second of every day....so I really don't understand why we are so outraged about one thing but not about the other

Ive been outraged for that for years and have filed several lawsuits that I lost my ass and my own money on against those factory meat farmers, you cannot beat them they have a team of lawyers on million dollar retainers to deal with rogue folks like me.

SURE we all have the potential to act in such a way but we are not animals we have the ability to resist those temptations and only sociopaths actually act on them.

Would I defend them as a criminal defense attorney? Sure, but only because they have a right to due process and thats my job, but that doesnt make any less dispicible and what they are doing to those poor animals is sickening, however I am not sure who is really to blame, us or them, they are only providing that which is in demand by us, we want what we want and we want it now and we dont want to know how we get it as long as we get it. So yea, basically the whole world is all fucked up but like anyone else, that isnt always against the law so I am not sure how to deal with it unless through educating the populace tobe mor responsible and give their hard earned dollars to those who are part of such organizations and businesses.

During the lawsuits I filed I was able to visit many of these farms and the worst of them by far were the chicken farms where they cut their beaks completely off because they are so packed in to small areas by the thousands so not only can they not MOVE AT ALL but they commonly peck eachother to death and eat their own. I had a strong case but they were able to stall and stall and stall so much that I ran out of my entire life savings trying to get the case in front of a jury and finally had to walk away with my tail between my legs and learned a hard lesson about how our justice system really works. That was also the time I spent over 2 months in jail altogether for various outbursts of contempt towards the judge and those at the other table.

I dont eat any meat unless is from a local far where the animals graze freely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:24 am