Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON

claudicici
    claudicici

EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Empty EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:12 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Empty Re: EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Yeah, Sam just didn't cut it with Emma and Mel. So he had about a week and a half to stoke the fire of his rage before he took action. Man, I wish they could've seen it coming and gotten him out of there.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Originally Posted by gxm EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Viewpost
    Does anyone else think it's odd that a 20-year old was carrying around a High School ID card? (And a photocopy of it.) I think that's very strange. Sam had a CA ID card so he didn't need the high school one. I wonder if he ever tried to pass himself off as younger than he was. With his baby face he could pull it off easily.

(SW #1, items 13 & 14)

I bet he and Emma worked out the High School ID thing, he still had it from when he was in school and Emma said bring it because she didnt tell mom and dad he was 20. Maybe?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:12 am

Originally Posted by gxm EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Viewpost
    ITA. IMO, Sam's weight loss would most likely be attributed to depression. Not bathing (one of Sam's traits) is also a symptom of depression. IMO Sam is a kid who desperately needed something good, some light, to enter his life. He may have hoped that Emma could be this light. And her rejection sent him into a descent of rage.

ETA: BTW, Pax, when I said that Sam wasn't in love with Emma, I was using my concept of love which doesn't include killing the person you love. Our culture is awash in the commodification of women and many men see women as a thing to be owned. I do agree that Sam probably wanted to have/own the pretty and popular Emma. But IMO this is not love.

I agree I dont think he loved her in the way you and I love our loved ones, but I do think he was smitten with her, certainly head over heels yet likely in an unhealthy, twisted and likely co-dependent manner since that is all he knew being that his home life, according to his sister, was not full of love, support and affection.
    EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Post_thanks
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 am

Go I guess the hickey's was from Emma?? because they were seen on him the night before the show. Also I think she liked Sam up until getting to the show then that's when she maybe she started dissing him?? Guess he was pretty pissed about her going to a Hotel party and him not there then the that text when they got back to VA set things off...

I have a question do any of you think Emma and Sam had sex before the show?? Maybe it was Sam's first time, and by them having Sex Sam thought she was his property now? Sorry if this sound alittle off I know the news link is old but I just was looking it over and had some thoughts..

info taken from:http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/...nge_one/50196/
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 11, 2010 2:57 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Viewpost
    Well, there's also this:

EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON L_1eeef64727cc47ef9c4266e4380768e8

But sort of seems like he's together with some girl called "Butterfly" in a lot of pictures here.

I was thinking, if I'm not mistaken I remember seeing somewhere that Sam knew that the guy who texted Emma was Emma's friend but thought it was nothing more. So it does have to be someone she already knew. It still boggles me though to wonder what happened in those few days that broke Emma and Sam up. From everything we've gathered they weren't together before they got there.
    She does seem really happy in that photo, there are a lot of photos with her and guys from that show, but she looks extra happy there.
    EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Post_thanks
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:51 am

Originally Posted by Heroine EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Viewpost
    Yeah but wasn't the guy who said that Sam said terrible things to her someone who lived in VA who knew Emma? If so, then how did he know how Sam spoke to her? I only say that, because if I'm not mistaken, this was the same guy on the news who said he knew her. Let me go see if I can find the video.

Okay here is one video I found with this guy in it. This is a guy that Emma knew personally, when would he have seen Sam to know how he talked to her?
    Could this just be a guy who now doesn't like Sam because of what he did to Emma so he exaggerates? I mean if Emma was calling Sam the love of her life before he arrived then why would she tell anyone he was mean to her? AND when would she have had time to tell that guy that unless he was around in her last days and actually saw it, but he never acts in any of the videos I've seen of him like he met Sam.

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/090...?ref=newsstory

I am right there with you.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:55 am

Originally Posted by wadahoot EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Viewpost
    Sam was in Farmville for a week(ish) before the concert ... I would guess that things quickly soured between Emma & Sam, after she found out his lack of personal hygiene (which one wouldn't know about from MySpace), and the (possible) truth of his nature (shy? crude? violent? etc.). If all of this came out prior to the trip it would back up not only this guy in the interview, but the comments that they were arguing and/or ignoring each other at the concert, to the extent that Sam was hangin' with another gal the day of the concert.
    Yeah but in the video I posted, the guy also mentions that Emma was never allowed to go anywhere and that her parents fought a lot. For someone who wasn't allowed to leave her house at the age of 16 there are an awful lot of videos of her smoking pot and doing things that I'm sure her parents wouldn't approve of. Not to mention the fact that the guy acted as if her parents were still together imo by saying that they fought a lot. He only gave small amounts of info. Just enough to make people wonder. If Sam were there why would Emma say to the other guy that Sam was mean to her? Wouldn't Sam have heard it? AND if she indeed was not allowed to go anywhere then how would the boy have seen or heard how she was being treated?
    I don't know, just a thought.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 3:00 am

Originally Posted by peace_gurl EMMA/SAM MEET IN PERSON Viewpost
    Not a hickey expert but............this looks like a old hickey to me.
    I agree! Not sure how old, but I'd say at least a week old or close to it. Which tells me that he either showed up with it when he came here OR Emma gave it to him. I'm willing to bet it was the latter of the 2. I don't think even Sam was as crazy as to show up with the hickey.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:36 am