Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

MARK NIEDERBROCK

claudicici
    claudicici

MARK NIEDERBROCK Empty MARK NIEDERBROCK

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

MARK NIEDERBROCK Empty Re: MARK NIEDERBROCK

Post by claudicici Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:23 am

You know, sometimes one just isn't what to tell, what not to tell, what is rumor, what is truth, what is stupid/boring to others, or could set the stage for a reader to have an 'ah-ha!' moment when trying to visualize the situation. I know I felt that way when posting about Mark's drinking problem ... I felt like a bit of a snitch, but on the other hand, he was SO proud of his work with AA, and I felt like it could really add some insight to how he was dealing with Emma (he turned out OK in the long run, so perhaps he felt she needed some love, time and maturity to outgrow horrorcore). Also with him losing his Dad and then his step-Dad, I thought it added to the story in that perhaps he was more lenient with Emma, because, due to the estrangement between he and Debra, he understood what the loss of a father in one's daily life could feel like. I did NOT post these things in the earlier threads lightly, but with an eye toward fleshing-out the Mark I knew and his 'character.'
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 10, 2010 4:51 am

Originally Posted by ericclimbs MARK NIEDERBROCK Viewpost
    Okay, I could have quoted Tapu's subsequent post, but what's with all this boo hoo stuff?
    Careful there, Eric. I am not a part of any organized religion, BUT Mark was a friend of mine and my husband. We do feel all "boo hoo stuff" as we miss the opportunity to reconnect with an old friend ...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 23, 2010 4:41 am

Bivens says between voice mail messages left on Wells' mom's phone by McCroskey and not hearing from her daughter sparked enough concern for Wells' mom to call police and Emma's father, Pastor Mark Niederbrock.
    www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11203275

Wish Pastor. Niederbrock would of took someone with him or phone the police..so he could of been saved maybe. MARK NIEDERBROCK Frown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:24 pm