Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

SAM LIL DEMONDOG

claudicici
    claudicici

SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Empty Re: SAM LIL DEMONDOG

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 4:59 am

I never took what Sam's mother had to say about it too seriously. Especially when she was going on about volunteering in his classes when he was much younger. First, it's easy to love your children and do stuff like that when they are little. Sticking with it through middle school is a whole 'nother thing. Second, it has the tone of the family myth she has created. I believe Sam and Sarah might tell the same myth, but only because they were too little to remember what it was really like, and because their mother has woven the tale all along. And then, yeah, it happens that people are great parents and then become meth heads, but not as often as people are loser parents and stay loser parents.

jmo, imho, etc.

"Everybody lies." --Gregory House, M.D.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 5:00 am

Originally Posted by tapu SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    Sam's "look" says, "deficient" to me. Like, functionally. I could see the guy sitting in occupational therapy throughout his school years, with his mouth hanging open. You know wha'm sayin.
    i work with special needs kids, can't see sam as one of these with the mouth open and all. he could be educable, but i seriously doubt it, because he was able to do all that programming and stuff. aspergers --- probably not either. something isn't right with him tho, and could be mental or emotional disturbed. i could be wrong and way off also.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 5:00 am

I think it is clear that he was emotionally stunted. You can see from the way that he interacted with girls on myspace that he probably wouldnt know how to talk to someone 21-25 more his age, and was more comfortable with younger girls as far as romance went, I am sure he had many friends like Mary who were older or his age that he was able to communicate with at least in part, but his letter to Mary even indicates to me someone who is very emotionally stunted and is probably about 12 or 13 emotionally.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 5:01 am

Originally Posted by maunsapt SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    i agree completely. he lacked in lots of social skills, or it seems to be this way. i just wonder what the deal is with his mother, on her protectiveness of him, and where is she now? what kept her from over protecting him when he got a certain age? and where is this lady he had been friends with? where is she? i wonder if she has been trying to write sam too. where are the 'friends' he had in the horrorcore world? makes me wonder if he really didnt have any or very few good friends. i hate to say, but he probably never had best friends.
    I wouldnt be surprised to learn that Sam spent the last 5 years of his life pretty much confined in his bedroom 21 hours a day. At a time when most teens are finding their identity Sam was all alone and didnt interact with anyone in the real world.

I am also sure no matter the state of Emma's household Sam felt very out of place there and it is clear to me that in spite of her problems Emma was actually very much more mature than Sam was and beyond her own age. She was probably more like the 20 year old and he the 14 year old, in fact.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:01 am

I wonder if Sarah was telling the truth about the house being sold or was she just kicked out??? Maybe father has a new girlfriend and wants to start his life over.. who knows... well any how I have looked up deeds on it and as far as the records show that MCCROSKEY CHERELLE MCCROSKEY RICHARD A DEED # 415 0130 066..Are still the owners.. no pending sales. Also seen he had just paid Installment 1 of his Property Tax On 12/03/2009 for $1,754.59.

A little about the house
    Property Information for 21859 Orange Ave
    Property Features Financial History

* Single Family Residence
    * Year Built: 1943
    * 2 Bedrooms
    * 1 Bathrooms
    * Approximately 848 Sq Ft
    * Lot size: 7,500 Sq Ft
    * Stories: 1
    * Rooms: 4
    * County: Alameda
    * Parking: Garage

Source: Public Records Last sold for $355,000 on 9/2/2003
    Last assessed at $324,000 on 2009

Previous sales

* $355,000 on 9/2/2003

Previous assessments

* $324,000 on 2009
    * $384,258 on 2008
    * $376,725 on 2007

Source: Public Records

well.. maybe you folks could find out if 21859 Orange Ave was really sold??
    It's a small house.. I can see why maybe the dad wanted to kick out his son.. maybe he thought it was time for Sam to grow up.. he was going nowhere with his life but on a Computer each day making Art, living off his father.. so i could understand maybe why he told him to not come back...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:01 am

Originally Posted by PAXIMUS SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    Seems that is the case, his sister is the one who said he never showered etc so I would assume he was always that way and everyone knew it.
    Ya know, I have thought about the sister and she seems to exaggerate on a lot of things. Her being a young female, may have showered and done her hair twice a day. Sam, on the other hand being a young male, may have showered every couple days.
    To the sister that could mean never showering.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:04 am

Heh. I actually have that same shirt he's wearing in that pic up there...
    As far as the pose I think he was either trying to show off a new shirt or just being goofy. He's always trying to get a laugh out of people. He he took random pics like this alot:

SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Omgomglol-1

I guess you could say he is childish in a sense. But he can also act very mature when he wants to...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:07 am

Originally Posted by claudicici SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    mary,I wanted to know how long have you known sam?..did you know him in person or online?
    I've known him for almost 2 years, and just online.
    Funny thing to mention, when I first met him he was doing promo/graphics for the label 7SE/M:I who had major 'beef' with SKR. I remember Sam dissin SKR along with everyone else on the M:I message board quite a bit. After a falling out with the owner of 7SE, he then jumped sides to SKR which *I believe* was around the summer of '08. So in all actuality he hasn't been a big fan of SKR for that long...
    Just thought some of you might find that interesting.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:08 am

Originally Posted by claudicici SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    ...seems like a lot of people have "beefs" with SKR off and on,lol,would you tell us why you did?..and do you still?...where you friends with Sam only on that message board or myspace as well?...hope I'm not being too nosy SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Crazy1
    No, none of you here have been overly nosy with me, which I appreciate very much! Nosy would be the people that message me on other sites as soon as they find out I'm still talking to him asking "Why did he do it? What kind of things does he say to you? Aren't you afraid he's going to break out and come kill you next? How can you talk to such a monster? Are you and him 'together'?!?!?". It gets rather old and quite annoying!

I didn't really have any problems with the artists on SKR, aside from the fact that I can't stand the music they make. I'm not a fan of 'satanic' horrorcore artists in general.
    And yes, me and him were friends on myspace also.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:09 am

Originally Posted by maunsapt SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    I don't remember seeing a posting about the article in the People magazine in October. Here it is, and gives some insight into why the parents allowed Sam to visit and stay in the same home.

http://www.people.com/people/archive...314033,00.html

The part about that article I never understood is this:

The couple's friends were certain that McCroskey did not display any warning signals during his visit with the family. "He did not show up carrying a chainsaw and wearing a hockey mask," says Hodgson, a former police officer.

No, he just wrote songs about murder and posted pictures of himself posing as a murderer (including one in a hockey mask) on his MySpace.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:13 am

Skyo Sain? guess thats where the Syko in Sam's rap name came from.... his comment below from 2006(link below)..

LiLdEmOnDoG - 08/31/2006 5 of 5 Stars!
    Loved this cd, syko sain is one of my favorite groups, got almost all there ****,. This cd is definitaly worth it, its only 8 bucks... cant go wrong with that.

Syko Sain
    End of Existence
    http://redrummedia.com/catalog/produ...ucts_id/457895
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:16 am

September 24, 2009 - Thursday

Does everyone wear a mask?
    I ask this because it seems that we truly never know anyone fully.

With all that's going on it just got me thinking. I mean... do we?

When do we know when someone is genuine?

I see so many people saying they refuse to believe what happened and I respect that. I have trouble believing it myself. But it's here.. it's reality.

The truth is you never can really tell who a person is. They have to show you... and unless this is a conspiracy involving the police (I'd believe it was a conspiracy involving the Church before that) it's pretty clear we have all been shown a person's truer colors.

Now I never knew Emma or Mel personally. I had seen them around a lot on various sites and whatnot. I knew who they were in that regard. Sam on the other hand goes a lil bit more back... to 2005 to exact.

Again I was never close like most of the others dealing with this tragedy. Still, it was the days of Juggaloforum.tk

Sam was posting as lildemondog back then even.

I remember him as a witty, intelligent, and genuinely cool guy to talk to.

I am in shock still.. that I know someone capable of such acts. But I will not lie.. it has made me realize there is a real nature to everyone. It won't surface until one fateful day.

You'll find out your wife-to-be has been sleeping with your best friend of 10 plus years, on an almost daily basis. Because you aren't around as often, for some reason or another.

You'll find out your Father is a debtor and a dealer, and has lied to you for years about where he made money.

Or maybe you find out that all along, you, aren't who you thought you were. Because you said to yourself for years, that will never be me. Next thing you know, you killed two people because they were not wearing seat belts. While you took a few downers and a shot of Jack before the drive. Trust me I know that guy his name is JT and he's always been cool.

I remember saying to myself.. I knew he was a stoner... but that never hurt anyone. I couldn't imagine the guy to be one to take designer drugs or drink then drive.

But he was, and it happened and it's all the guy thinks about. Regret and depression have become that poor guy's life.

But it didn't cross my mind at all he would do something without thinking of the repercussions.

People you talk to everyday... you just don't know. The human mind cannot accept a perfect world. Without chaos there would be no order... blah blah blah. Come up with all the excuses you want. The fact is you will never ever truly know anyone until they show their true nature.

Some people already have shown their true nature though. They are the ones who stand beside you in mourning and shock. Usually, anyways... some could be standing there milking it for their own entertainment or personal gain.. unfortunately. But it's easy to point them out.

In the end it's the people with that hollow pit from sadness and loss in their chests... that we know are genuine.

Don't mind me folks, my mind is working on little sleep and mass amounts of stress.

Again my condolences are out to everyone suffering from this recent event on both sides of the situation. But we all, myself included, need to come face to face with the reality of it.

3:51 PM
    3 Comments
    0 Kudos
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=511572720
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:17 am

Monday, June 15, 2009

New Sermon For The Deciples 5 / 16 / 2009
    Current mood: focused
    Category: Religion and Philosophy
    Praise from the morning star to the children of light and the highest illumination, for we are growing in numbers!

Praise be to all deciples of the watch, for our time draws nigh! Let us never forget the work set unto us from he who speaks the doctrines, for the doctrines are blessed to the wicked!

May we surpass the number 5 for that is the number of man!
    May we surpass the number 6 for that is the number of the devil!
    May we surpass the number 7 for that is the number of God, and we have surpassed him!

Blessed be the ones who understand the great work of the highest!

Infernal Greetings to all TRUE deciples of the watch as the time of the second chapter of the doctrines approach us.

Let no man pull your eyes shut, for your eyes are eyes to see!
    Let no man close your ears, for your ears are to hear!

Let the great beast speak to you as a incarnation of all emotions negative and positive for without one, there can be no other.

Let the light of Lucifer shine bright to the chosen ones,
    And let the darkness and love of jesus christ blacken the eyes and ears of the brainwashed, for they are many, but they are weak.

A new aeon of knowledge approaches, a new awakening of mental prowess.

In the name of the truest and purest, let us cast out the teachings of christ, the sheep!

In the name of the sun that shines bright upon us everyday, let every man know, that this is horus, the third aeon, birthed from the mother isis, birthed of the father osiris!

Sun Worshippers! You All Are DEAD! YOUR BELIEFS CRUMBLE IN THE FACE OF TRUE KNOWLEDGE!

Let the preperation come to the children, to the deciples, who grow, and who are becoming many! For the doctrines approach us all!

In nomine SickTanicK.... Approaches You All, the next step in Evolution, one step away from the shadow.

Let us eat and drink of the whore of babylon, for she is great, and mighty, let us suckle on the whore until our bellys are fat and bloated, may we drink the blood of saints and martyrs!

For this is the teachings of the phrophet, and the prophet is the word, and the word is enlightenment!

Chapter 2 Is Coming.....

-Sick

LiLdEmOnDoG [Out of Town]

HAILS!

Posted by LiLdEmOnDoG [Out of Town] on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 12:22 PM
    [Reply to this]

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=494944758
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:19 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    The part about that article I never understood is this:

The couple's friends were certain that McCroskey did not display any warning signals during his visit with the family. "He did not show up carrying a chainsaw and wearing a hockey mask," says Hodgson, a former police officer.

No, he just wrote songs about murder and posted pictures of himself posing as a murderer (including one in a hockey mask) on his MySpace.

That reminds me of the time back when I was about 17 that I went to spend a week with a friend after writing him a letter with the word "ACID" written in swirly colored pencil. I also mentioned my source, which was a neighbor of his. He left the letter sitting on his desk where my artwork caught his father's attention.

The parents didn't kill the planned visit and I didn't even know about his dad finding the letter until I was there, but my friend later told me they were concerned that I was a "bad influence." Like, Duh!

They had lived in Afghanistan up until the Soviet invasion, and they had seen a lot of folks on the old hippie trail, so they were cool, but at least knew to be wary. I think Emma's parents were probably taking a similar approach, but theirs was the 1% of the time that turns out to be a huge miscalculation.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 23, 2010 4:40 am

SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Icon4

Today is Sammys 21st birthday...and hes gotta spend it waiting in jail. I hope they dont give him the death penalty..I wont handle that well 2:44 PM Dec 26th, 2009 from web

http://twitter.com/sarahthizzle <--- above taken from her twitter page.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:39 am

SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 11r3fvl
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:41 am

No he's still in solitary. The way it is in there it's like 8 cells to a room, so he's in a cell by himself but does get to talk to other inmates that are around him.
    I'm gonna call monday and make sure he's ok though.
    SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Mkzode

SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 2mwujbs

http://sykosam.info/forum/index.php/topic,16.0.html

SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Madhomolol

SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Image013.jpg_595

Sam told me there's a chance he might get 10-20 out of this, and obviously there are lots of things we don't know about the case, so maybe his lawyer has a plan...Who ****ing knows.http://sykosam.info/forum/index.php/topic,39.0.html
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 26, 2010 4:32 am

Originally Posted by Sizzle SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    Why would anyone worry about what he wants? Do you think he cares about what books his victims would like to be reading?
    I dont like what he did either but he hasnt been convicted of anything yet and even if he is I dont see any problem with his friends sending him some books to read. We all make mistakes, maybe not to the extent he did but it isnt our place to sit in judgement of others until we have first taken a very close look at ourselves.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 26, 2010 4:35 am

Originally Posted by Wes SAM LIL DEMONDOG - Page 2 Viewpost
    Mistakes???

A mistake is writing 2009 on your check instead of 2010. Premeditatedly killing four people is not simply a "mistake".

We do not know the facts of the case. That remains the bottom line. And again if it does turn out that he murdered them, for whatever reason, I personally do not believe it is our place to judge him, there are any number of reasons why a person might snap and do what Sam allegedly did and I am quite certain that each and every one of us has what it takes to do the same given the right situation and circumstances.

In any case Sam is a human being and I get no real pleasure in the suffering of others even those who may seemingly deserve it most. Forgiveness is not easy, forgiving those who least deserve it is even harder but I am certain that learning to do so is the only true way to peace and happiness and freedom from that which otherwise consumes and destroys you.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 26, 2010 4:51 am

Prince Edward County Circuit - Criminal Division
    Case Details
    Case Number:
    CR09000463-00 Filed:
    10/16/2009 Commenced by:
    Direct Indictment Locality:
    COMMONWEALTH OF VA
    Defendant:
    MCCROSKEY, RICHARD SAMUEL ALDE Sex:
    Male Race:
    White Caucasian DOB:
    12/26/****
    Address:
    FARMVILLE, VIRGINIA 23901
    Charge:
    CAP MURDER MULT PERSONS IN 3Y Code Section:
    18.2-31 Charge Type:
    Felony Class:
    Offense Date:
    09/13/2009 Arrest Date:
    11/03/2009

Hearings

# Date Time Type Room Plea Duration Jury Result
    1 10/19/2009 9:30AM Grand Jury True Bill/Arrested on Capias
    2 11/03/2009 9:30AM Appoint Counsel Continued
    3 01/19/2010 9:30AM To Be Set
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 30, 2010 12:22 am

I don't know that it would have been different if he was not white. However, I do think if he looked different he may have drawn more attention. He looks rather innocent. Other than the clothes he wears nothing about him would really draw attention as being "scary" like some of the people he associated with. Had he been covered in tattoos, had long hair, dyed hair, a crazy beard, maybe they would have been more suspicious. Maybe even if he wasn't so small. He just really doesn't look like someone to be concerned about. Obviously looks can be deceiving.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:57 am

As pointed out above, I've noticed on several different threads that people who are accused of killing are quickly labeled sociopaths. At times I think that I have arrived at a solid understanding of what that means only to loose my grasp on it later. One thing I heard on a video by one of the guys in the horrorcore genre is that the culture is composed of peeps who were relentlessly picked on by others and feel as if they never fit in with mainstream life. Why they focus on such darkness I don't understand but they do. He says that they would not really do the things they rapp about. They just like flipping the bird at people (my words). He seems angry at Sam for bringing negative attention to their cause. He seems more upset about that than the murders but he may not have meant it to come across that way.

Something crossed my mind when I was watching that video. What if SM is schizophrenic. It usually does not show up until a person is in mid/late teens/early twenties. If you don't have someone to go to when symptoms start and have been filling your mind with horror images - the combination could put someone over the edge and they may not be able to separate fantasy from reality. Jesus told him do it according to the voice in his head.

The human condition is not only normal or sociopath. There are many more illnesses that affect people. I feel sadness for a child whose mom would trade a bowl of weed for a bowl of soup with her child. That speaks volumes to me - something I can't put into words. A mother feeds her child no matter what. No wonder some kids grow up feeling like they are worthless.

My rambling opinion may have no merit whatsoever but just thought I'd post it here as something else to consider. It seems like SM did this of his own accord. What's done is done. Another sad, sad story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:48 pm