Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

SICKTANICK

claudicici
    claudicici

SICKTANICK Empty SICKTANICK

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:15 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

SICKTANICK Empty Re: SICKTANICK

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:12 am

Hi sarah, its nice to put a face to the voice ive been talking too so much, i hope you all are holding up, thank you for staying in contact with me, like ive said 1000 times, if ya'll need ANYTHING im a phone call away!

and then:

Its no problem whatsoever, your brother was and still is a great kid, i just hope the best for everyone involved! if you need me, you know how to reach me girl, thanks again!!!!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 07, 2010 2:41 am

Originally Posted by PAXIMUS SICKTANICK Viewpost
    This sort of stuff is very big in conspiracy culture. Many of them think Barney is very evil too. Funny stuff.

SICKTANICK Barney-evil

Ever notice that Barney and SickTanick are never seen together?

Hmm.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 10, 2010 4:54 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 am

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mykecon...s-official-ep2

Sicktanick talks about his political views for 2 hours here

I was suppose to cohost this but i ended up just calling in for a few instead lol
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 12, 2010 2:07 am

Take the Devil's Hand

im that mother****er that abducted your child i lured him from
    the playground with my treats and gave him to a pedophile
    im sick like that when i spit these raps so tell john walsh im
    the one that killed his son hes not comin back as for jonbent
    i killed her too and made her parents molest her while
    i masturbated in the room i was the voice inside the ear of albert fish
    telling him to write that letter to the parents of that little *****
    ted bundy you that was my man the lady killer no ones iller
    cept ramierez when he took my hand eddie gein used to dance
    for me and on them full moon nights i was the voice inside his dreams
    everything that you see it was cause of me not by action but influence
    im like a therapist you see im that voice in your ear sayin do it
    and when you take my hand you know were gunna get through
    this

Hook
    You Gotta Kill Kill Kill Them All
    You Gotta Kill Them All & Take The Devils Hand

when the trade centers fell it was cause of me im the one that
    bombed the embassys and shot john kennedy im the real illuminati
    and the skull and bones im the one that told you to slit your wrist
    when you was all alone im not a clone im the real ****in deal
    i represent 3 words murder death kill mother****ers better recognize
    im loose from my chains and when i make you kill a person
    i make you do it in gods name ima mother****in lunatic
    the hand that rocks the cradle, best believe my ryhmes deciples
    cause my ryhmes are fatal ill leave you gutted dinners served
    for the blood is my body as i watch your flesh burn

Hook

come come little children and take ya fathers hand jesus christ
    is not a savior he was nothing but a man i will offer you the pleasures
    and the flesh that you desire but when you fall into the fire ima
    leave your soul retired come little children and do my evil deeds
    theres no evil in this world its just what you percieve so now
    im here let us pray as reflections get clearer you wanna see the
    devil just go look in the mirror man is the devil im just a god
    reflecting images back from a satanic heart and that heart be
    the blackest in the middle of the night repulsed and turned away
    from the words and love of jesu christ **** him im the deicide
    repulsed by the light my kingdom comes i will be done when i
    take your life i will spread you out before me put my feces in your mouth
    make your father suck your dick and make him say outloud
    i do this for the lord cause he loves me so i love ****in all my children
    im never gunna let go i do this for the lord so i dont go to hell i live
    for god everyday rather than myself haha you ****ing faggot
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 12, 2010 2:09 am

Originally Posted by ziggy SICKTANICK Viewpost
    Well thanks for posting Supernatural rapping cuz that made me smile and appreciate his talent...and this makes me sick and repulses me.

Isn't this the same thing as the kids in in the cell phone video egging on the attacker to hit the victim?

You gotta kill them all...if we find out that feces was involved in the aftermath, would it change anyone's mind about the influence Shirm's music may have had?

Well I understand that reaction. But let's dig a bit deeper. In this song he's initially talking about the devil influencing people and making them do things. He mentions several serial killers and uses extreme language. But in the third verse he's laying down his true intentions here...

"theres no evil in this world its just what you percieve so now
    im here let us pray as reflections get clearer you wanna see the
    devil just go look in the mirror man is the devil im just a god
    reflecting images back from a satanic heart"

In other words, it's all in your head. There is no devil, there is no evil, except that which create ourselves. We all have to take responsibility for our own demons and for those we manifest in this world.

SickTanick says he's a "modern" Satanist which means he doesn't literally believe in the devil any more than he believes in a capital "G' God. At one level occult practices can be viewed as extreme forms of self analysis and psychotherapy. That's what he is talking about here.

Further he believes we are all gods or at least have the ability to become gods if we choose to do so.

"Every man and woman is a star." --Aleister Crowley

"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle." -- Marilyn Monroe
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 12, 2010 2:09 am

Of course the danger is that some of his fans may not be smart enough or well educated enough to understand this true meaning. And perhaps that's how you end up with someone like Syko Sam....
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangrsmind SICKTANICK Viewpost
    SICKTANICK 16kdjwk

More info in SickTanick's upcoming release.

That's just so juvenile.

One thing I have wondered for a very long time re: Andres Shirm and the occult is why people who are supposedly so serious about this sort of stuff don't just liquidate people like him. Not only does he run on and on about "secrets," but he even runs on and on about what he's going to run on and on about in the future. How can anyone else who takes that stuff seriously let that continue unhindered?

It's also hard to imagine that's he's literate enough to understand much of anything sophisticated when he writes the way he does. "Sicktanick promises to deliver something that has never been done once again??!!?" I'm not sure which is stoopiderest, that or "This album is not intended to just blaspheme what people conceive as "god" but to set into motion the utter destruction of those very images with an onslaught of music that is to be reckoned with."

I'd be really embarrassed to have my name attached to moronic **** like that. I'd be really embarrassed and angry to have someone like that acting as a self appointed spokesperson/blabbermouth regarding something I hold sacred.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 7:47 am

Originally Posted by AndresEscobar SICKTANICK Viewpost
    I'm just going to point out that his name is Andreas. Not Andres. Andres is the name of a very attractive, chicago area attorney. Andreas: an overweight west coast satanic rapper. big difference.
    From NativeGirl''s post #1230 on thread #3:

Licensee Details
    Demographic Information
    Title: First: ANDRES Middle: E Last: SHIRM Suffix:
    Name: ANDRES E SHIRM Owner:
    Home State: NM
    Address Information
    City: State: Zip:
    License Information
    That isn't definite I guess, but I thought that was what we pretty much agreed was correct.

When you finally post those maul swinging videos, we can convene a virtual council and come to some agreement regarding the relative attractiveness of our Chicago area representative. That is if we aren't too distracted repeatedly watching the video of his lovely friend swinging a maul in her sexy upper midwestern style!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 am

In the second interview with SickTanick which PiXy posted a week or two back, SickTanick talks a bit about seeing "chemtrails" in New Mexico. Now I am not saying I buy in to the chemtrail mythology, but FWIW, here are some videos of "chemtrails" over Farmville VA. Some people do believe that chemtrails are being used to control the weather, influence mass psychology, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK_s1...eature=related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXAqfbapGYM&NR=1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CrHFih1fsk

More at Wikipedia on chemtrail conspiracy theories: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtra...spiracy_theory

SICKTANICK 446px-X-Chem-Contrails

Not to appear too skeptical, but uhmmm...

SICKTANICK Keeping_americas_skies_safe
    There are around 7,000 aircraft in the air over the United States at any given time.

For the month of Sept. 2009, the FAA U.S. Air Carrier Traffic Statistics tell us there were 781,286 Revenue Departures Performed. A Revenue Departures is defined as the number of aircraft take-offs actually performed in scheduled passenger/cargo and all-cargo services, so the actual number of flights would much higher if private flight numbers were added to that.

There were a total of 550,380,000 Revenue Aircraft Miles Flown. That's defined as the miles (computed in airport-to-airport distances) for each inter-airport hop actually completed in revenue services, whether or not performed in accordance with the scheduled pattern. It again doesn't include a large number of private flights.

Just taking a wild guess here, but it looks like a few of those flights must have strayed into Virginia and New Mexico too.
    SICKTANICK Post_thanks
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed May 26, 2010 4:40 am

Ok here's a somewhat controversial claim...

You are safer in SickTanick's living room than in Farmville VA.

Discuss.

I'd wager that you can at least get better weed in Sick's apartment than in F'ville.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:30 pm

SKR / WIR Press Release Regarding Recent Murder
    On behalf of myself, (SickTanicK / A.S. DBA : Killmusick) & Syniister (Owner Of W.I.R / E.D. DBA : Wicked Intent Records)

The following is a public press release regarding the recent incidents involving the Murder(s) of one Emma Kelly (AKA Ragdoll) Melanie Wells (AKA Free Abortions) and Emma Kelly's parents, in Farmville Virginia shortly after the first annual Strictly For The Wicked Festival, in regards also to the current suspect in the murder(s), Sam McCrosky (AKA LilDemonDog).

We would like to firstly and most importantly send our deepest regards, respects, and condolences to all of the families involved. This was as much of a shock to us, as were sure it has been to everyone else involved, and this tragedy will forever impact the rest of our lives as we are sure it has impacted yours.

At this time, it is not our place to disclose any details (out of respect not only for the legal issues, but more importantly the families involved). Both Emma & Melanie were HUGE SKR/WIR Supporters and it breaks our hearts to know such acts were commited to them, both of these beautiful peoples lifes were cut short (along with Emmas Parents), and we will miss them dearly and whole heartedly.

We would also like to add, that neither SKR or WIR condone the actions commited in any way shape or form, people make their own choices in life, be it right, be it wrong, it comes down to a individuals choice to make a decision, and in no way did we have a part of the decision nor do we condone it.

As of now, all that we are able to disclose is that the suspect in question, murdered all four of the above mentioned individuals, shortly after arriving in Farmville Virginia, and is currently on the run from law enforcement. Sam, if you are reading this, we STRONGLY encourage you to do the right thing and turn yourself in to the police, we emplore you and please ask you to do so.

Please do NOT contact either one of us, or our affiliates regarding this situation, legally we cannot disclose ANY information to you, have some respect in this time of grief, also with that being said, there are a LOT of rumors about this situation going around, i assure you, if you do not hear it from us, or DIRECTLY from the mouths of families involved (which is obviously doubtful because they are currently dealing with this horrible tragedy) Then they should be disregarded, we are in first hand contact with the detectives and families involved and will keep everyone updated
    when legally we can.

More information will be provided as soon as we are legally allowed to do so,
    once again, our deepest condolences and respects to the families involved, as well as to the victims of this crime, we will keep your memories alive, and you will never be forgotten, as you will be missed by many, we will ensure your eternal existance in the minds in hearts of those whose lives
    you have affected.

Rest In Peace Good Freinds, We Will Miss You.

With love and Respect Always,

(SickTanicK / A.S. DBA : Killmusick).

Syniister (Owner Of W.I.R / E.D. DBA : Wicked Intent Records).

The following is from me, (SickTanicK) -

Im going to tell what happened from our angle of the aspect, i will be leaving certain details out being that legally i cannot disclose them at this time as i have been asked not to by law enforcement.

A phone call was placed in the early morning hours of 9 - 19 - 2009 from Melanie Wells mother to Razakel, regarding the whereabouts of her daughter being that Neither Emma or her Parents could be reached at the time, she was due home and had not arrived and had becomed worried.

Myself and Razakel became concerned and contacted various people trying to locate the individuals in question (Melanie, Emma & Sam) and were unable to reach anyone.

Shortly after i recieved a phone call from a individual stating that the Suspect in the murders had contacted them saying he had "killed" everyone. This caused me great concern being that we ourselves could not reach the parents or subjects in question.

At that point i took it upon myself to contact the Farmville Police Department and inform them of a possible homicide at the kelly residence. My statement was taken, and officers were dispatched to the scene shortly thereafter. ( i had the address because purchases had been made via the killmusick store ).

I have personally been in contact with Melanie & Sam's family, trying my best to keep them updated with any information i was givin by the detectives to whom which at this point i was in hourly
    contact with.

I was later informed by certain parties that the victims were indeed murdered and that sam was no where to be found, it was at this point i took it upon myself to contact the wells family and inform
    them sadly that i had been informed that their daughter had been murdered, the wells family had not been contacted at this point by any law enforcement, and i felt it to be my obligation as a human being
    to inform them of what had happened, i reffered to them the phone number of the detective to whom i had been in regular contact with at that point in time.

Because of all these factors, as well as others i cantlegally mention at this time, is why
    we have refrained and asked others to refrain from speaking about this incident, the victims names
    had not been released at that time and legally i could not confirm nor deny the victims names due to the ongoing police investigation. THAT is why i remained silent, not because i was "hiding" anything as some of these internet IDIOTS would like to say and think, NONE THE LESS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY i felt it was VITAL that the families of the victims be informed BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, PERIOD, THAT IS RESPECT, NOT JUMPING AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO POST OF VICTIMS NAMES ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THE FAMILIES EVEN KNEW.

I never imagined i would ever hafto tell one of our fans mothers that their daughters life was taken from her, sadly before she had been contacted by law enforcement (however, in the polices defense, at that point, they had still not properly identified the bodies im sure) I feel absolutely horrible for their loss, and i have extended my hand to them, to help in any way i can, anytime, day or night morning or evening, under ANY circumstance, they know i am here for them.

Normally, i would not get involved with anything related to the police, but this one hits at home being that all parties involved i knew on a personal level, and on a "fan" level, i felt it was my obligation to them to do anything and everything in my power to help this situation to the best of my ability, we all had
    just hung out with all the parties involved with this not even a week before at the festival. This is truly disturbing and has had a major impact on everybody. Words cannot express how i feel at this point,
    but my pain and sorrow is but a needle in a haystack compaired to the families involved, we all loved these young ladies, they were great people and amazing supporters, fans, & friends, they loved us,
    and we loved, and still do love them, and they will NEVER be forgotten.

Outside of the above statements im not willing, nor legally able to discuss any further details,i just wanted to make it CLEAR as to why i was telling people to stop posting up RUMORS and i wanted to make it clear of why there was a silence on our end, once again, people can say whatever they like about us, and about this situation, while they wasted energy typing up internet hate about "how badly we use and treat our fans" i was on the phone with the mother of one of the victims,
    i was on the phone with police trying to help, and even now at 1:00 AM in the morning, i am still in regular contact with everybody trying my best to help, we respect and love every single one of our fans and our true fans know that, this festival proved that, we proved that, to say otherwise is ignorant, biast, and disgraceful to the memories of the loved ones lost in thie horrible tragedy.

My heart goes out to the families and victims and to the fellow fans that lost one of their own,this is truly and horrible and sad day.

You will always be loved and will be forever missed, as we, as artists, will be forever indebted to you for your support over the years.

With Sadness, Love & Respect for the Deceased.

-SickTanicK

UPDATE : 10:57 AM 9 - 19 - 08 - 09

Suspect Sam McCroskey has been Captured

Loco

Post by Loco Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Im sorry I just have to say something. Why is Nick concerned with Chem trails. Wouldnt he support the evil in the government? After all isnt he evil? Im all for people exposing conspiracies, but isnt that a contradiction in a sense. It seems to me if I loved horror, then I would love the American government. And he is concerned with chem trails and mk ultra? wow. Can someone justify the diference in the two evils?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:40 am

Loco wrote:Im sorry I just have to say something. Why is Nick concerned with Chem trails. Wouldnt he support the evil in the government? After all isnt he evil? Im all for people exposing conspiracies, but isnt that a contradiction in a sense. It seems to me if I loved horror, then I would love the American government. And he is concerned with chem trails and mk ultra? wow. Can someone justify the diference in the two evils?
    LOL good question indeed, I kinda wondered that myself since I have always been in to conspiracies and such, that shoe didnt seem to fit right on Sicktanic when I saw that he too was in to that sort of thing. Why indeed would he be interested in exposing corruption committed by the most evil group of men on the planet earth, the American government, youd think he would be sheering them on.

Julian Assange, Sicktanic is not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 pm