Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

THE EVIDENCE

claudicici
    claudicici

THE EVIDENCE Empty THE EVIDENCE

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

THE EVIDENCE Empty Re: THE EVIDENCE

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 am

Sharpies - there is sumpin up with the sharpies.

How many pens or other instruments of writ do you have in your abode right now? Hmm?

1 Sharpie from bedroom
    1 pink sharpie below bedroom window (inside or out not sure)

Posters I count at least 12 posters taken from Emma's room, could be more
    2 SKR
    posters x4
    posters x5
    posters from closet door (no qty mentioned)

Has to be splatter - better even than on a wall, you bring it to the lab and you bring it into court - you don't have to just use photos.

Wet Hair this one is freaking me a little. The supposed chunk of hair that the maggots were collected from that was located in the den is described as "wet" hair. Really? How many days later from when the body it was attached to was killed? Why is it wet? Does decaying matter not dry? Sorry that's so graphic
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 am

Sorry I'm obsessing over the search warrants.

There are a few pages missing - we have items 1-20, 43-64 and 65-98. Missing are 21 - 43.

The items from Marks car start at 201.

Item 223 is: spiral notebook with various writing and red stains (SKR notebook?)
    Item 224 is: red material with hair taken from item 223

I thought the household list seemed thin for a quadruple murder. Maybe they didn't release stuff having to do with...bodies or parts of?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:10 am

I won't be surprised to learn that "red stains" were just the SKR logo printed on the notebook. I don't think the officers at the scene were very likely going to try and determine which blood splatters were real and which were fake. They'd leave that up to the lab.

PS I just have to mention the notebook is item 223...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 13, 2010 2:01 am

well, i had been trying to keep up with the thread, having gone through 2 funerals in the past week in the family has made it not easy with life for a bit. it took me bout a week to get caught up with this thread. but i'm still around,,, just reading what folks say,,, and learning somethings myself... and disagreeing and agreeing yet not posting yay or nay.

i wonder why nothing more is being said, what have forensics found in their tests, or are tests still being run... the knife with the blood on it for instance,,,, if its not of the scene, then what is it from... for such a brutal crime, from a kid that looks like he couldn't have done this,,, it just boggles my mind, unless as was mentioned at the first that evil could have had a part in this act from Sam,,, (hope i'm remembering right on that 'evil' part)...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 27, 2010 4:11 am

Originally Posted by RockDawg THE EVIDENCE Viewpost
    Forensics ? Fingerprints ?

Hell ! They probably have video in High Definition with Sam narrating what has transpired and what he plans next !

Betcha !

If there were video evidence of him narrating his crimes, I doubt he would have plead not guilty. So, if it turns out there is, I'll owe you a beer next time you're in Chicago. Deal?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 am