Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

JOHN GARDNER (Amber Dubois & Chelsea King's killer) TV interview

JOHN GARDNER (Amber Dubois & Chelsea King's killer)  TV interview - Page 2 Empty Re: JOHN GARDNER (Amber Dubois & Chelsea King's killer) TV interview

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 6:23 pm

"I asked to go into Patton State Hospital, okay? I asked the doctor I saw when I went and saw him for the medication and he said 'I don't even think you're dangerous.' Now, if I'm denied help am I fully to blame for my actions? Hell yeah, but could it have been prevented? Yeah, it could have been," Gardner said."
    This the best part of the article. Is he to blame? Absolutely yes he is. Could something else have been done to prevent it......probably. I think this goes back to the recurring problem that this sort of behavior is so far outside the norm that NO ONE thinks it will really happen with someone they are dealing with. Most of the time they are right. The VA Tech shooter said a bunch of scary things. Everyone knew there was something wrong with him. No one thought he would go on a mass killing spree. I can recall a couple people I went to school with that seemed a little off and said some scary things. They never followed through. How do you determine who is really likely to lose it?
    claudicici
    claudicici

JOHN GARDNER (Amber Dubois & Chelsea King's killer)  TV interview - Page 2 Empty Re: JOHN GARDNER (Amber Dubois & Chelsea King's killer) TV interview

Post by claudicici Tue May 18, 2010 7:19 pm

...that's why I think it's so important that there should be therapists and psychologists employed at every school.Professionals that can make those assessments and that can help before something happens and people should not be given a hard time if they look for help..it should always be taken seriously..
    ...if you watch in the video how he goes from crying and seemingly regretful to such an insane rage within seconds when that girl said she punched him in the nose,i mean he looks like he is going to get up and kill her right then and there.People around him must have seen that rage before.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:55 am