Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

wild product - i am still not sure if this is real or not

wild product - i am still not sure if this is real or not Empty wild product - i am still not sure if this is real or not

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 5:18 pm

http://www.sushipopper.com/default.aspx

I eat sushi all the time but prefer it where I can look at the person making it. Interesting idea but I am a little skeptical.
    ziggy
    ziggy

wild product - i am still not sure if this is real or not Empty Re: wild product - i am still not sure if this is real or not

Post by ziggy Mon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm going out on a limb and proclaiming this idea is not going to take off. Dispensers are for candy imo. That just looks weird!

I like sushi too but I like the art of eating it...pretty plate, mix some soy and wasabi, use chop stix etc.

wild product - i am still not sure if this is real or not Empty Re: wild product - i am still not sure if this is real or not

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:27 pm

It does look too much like those push pop orange and vanilla ice cream things that I don't like becasue they hurt my teeth. I predict a failure too.
    But wouldn't it be cool if it took off. I think that people tend to eat too much junk beucase it is what is available. I don't do fast food.
    I eat a lot of sushi and I am amazed at the # of people who are grossed out by that but will polish off a Burger King combo meal. If salmon was available everywhere but you had to go to some fringe exotic place to get a burger would we all be healthier?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm

I would love for a healthy fast food alternative to really take off here. When I was in Paris you could go into a bakery and get a sandwich made on a skinny baguette that was about the circumfrence of a huge hotdog, but it had some turney and veggies on that fresh baked bread and you could walk and eat it without getting messy. Those would be so great here! They would be already made in a glass case and that with a cup of coffee to go was sensational. That's my kind of fast food.

I love sushi too. I get it in a case to go sometimes, but it's tricky to eat in the car and I'm distracted enough while driving (afterall I do have to put on my makeup sometime).. snicker

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Exactly my point. "Fast food" does not have to be junk. We just seem to have made it that way. You can eat all kinds of stuff on the go that is good for you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:27 pm