Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

tattoo on a minor

tattoo on a minor Empty tattoo on a minor

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 pm

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=7561882
    Disturbing story. What is also disturbing is that in VA this would be legal
    § 18.2-371.3. Tattooing or body piercing of minors. - No person shall tattoo or perform body piercing for hire or consideration on a person less than eighteen years of age, knowing or having reason to believe such person is less than eighteen years of age except (i) in the presence of the person's parent or guardian, or (ii) when done by or under the supervision of a medical doctor, registered nurse or other medical services personnel licensed pursuant to Title 54.1 in the performance of their duties
    VA missed on this one. The fact that a parent or guardian would allow a tattoo should draw their fitness to be a parent into question.
    claudicici
    claudicici

tattoo on a minor Empty Re: tattoo on a minor

Post by claudicici Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:00 am

....it's disturbing but again it's waaaayyy more disturbing to me that this guy got a 6 year prison sentence when for example Polanski got that 8 months slap on the wrist and took off....
    I think the age a parent should be able to consent to a tattoo should maybe kind of match the age a parent can consent to the kid getting married...but in this case I'm sure the kid was not begging the dad to get the tattoo ,I'm sure the dad just did it ...and what's more frightening,it's a gang tattoo!!!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 am