Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

My rant/vent on moving

ziggy
    ziggy

My rant/vent on moving Empty My rant/vent on moving

Post by ziggy Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Moving SUCKS. I've moved four times in the past two years and this last one was just too much. I want to become a lawyer, buy a house and never move again.

Of course it RAINED, POURED RAIN here on the moving day. I was chic in a plastic garbage bag fashioned as a rain slicker - hey I watch Project Runway and I can create a garment.

Anyway, that's my vent. I feel better. I hate you moving - I hate you tape - I hate you boxes - I hate you unpacking - I hate you calling all the utility companies and getting it all straightened out - I hate you forwarding address cards at the Post Office - I especially hate you new key maker guy who never has the cute colored key I WANT in stock.

Smile aHHHHHH. Much better.
    DoctorZ

My rant/vent on moving Empty Re: My rant/vent on moving

Post by DoctorZ Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I use garbage bags as make-shift motorcycle rain gear. They work pretty well.

Since I moved back home from college I have moved twice, but never more than 10 miles at a time. I'm starting a project that for work that will end with me moving to another state. It's a little scary and I'm not looking forward to a "real" move.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:16 pm