Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Update ICP and more randomness

claudicici
    claudicici

Update  ICP  and more randomness Empty Update ICP and more randomness

Post by claudicici Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:06 am

I don't know if anyone is still reading here but I miss you guys.
    I'm just coming back from an I.c.P. show and it was a lot of fun and I thought again how ridiculous it is to blame music for murder.I.C.P. and horrorcore markets to kids looking for family,clearly those are the same kind of kids that are more likely to get emotionally carried away.I think without horrorcore or some sort of outlet they would actually be more likely to act out their anger.

I came across an incredibly interesting case that happened on a farm in a little bavarian village in 1920.I saw a lot of similarities to the Sam case.The weapon was a maul.
    The victims were the entire family.Husband,wife,their daughter and 2 grandchildren,ages 2 and 7 and also the maid.
    Who committed the murders was never officially solved but more than likely it seemed a crime of passion against the daughter.
    The perp back then definitely did not listen to SKR but just like Sam was mad enough to slaughter the entire family.
    In that case the small children seemed to be fathered by the girls' own dad which might be the motive for the killings.
    The girl was blamed and vilified for being raped by her own father.
    I still believe there was abuse in Emma's background as well.I'm not saying it was Mark.But I bet it was someone close.
    I also believe their was abuse in Debra's background.

I don't think Farmville's mentality is much different from the 1920's bavarian village mentality.They saw Debra and her family as different and I don't want to know how many people there think it was god's punishment and somehow justified.

Loco thanks for posting here.I read your posts.
    Please don't feel bad and stand by your music.
    Murder is caused by desperation,not by music.