Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

Oh what the heck - Happy Birthday to ME!

ziggy
    ziggy

Oh what the heck - Happy Birthday to ME! Empty Oh what the heck - Happy Birthday to ME!

Post by ziggy Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:23 am

Yeah, it's my birthday, uh huh.

I'm up studying for a midterm suffering from a rotten head cold and will be studying all day on my bday except for a dinner break when mr. zig makes me steak and shrimp. Then back to the books. December birthdays are kind of a bummer.

I will make up for it on June 12 when I have my half birthday to make up for the suckiness in December.

After my test on Tuesday I plan to sleep, then go out to dinner and drink way too much on Wednesday night, then recover on Thursday and Friday (takes two days at this age) then Saturday night it's Cable Car Caroling in San Francisco with a private group of party animals and a private cable car - followed up by party at the St. Francis Yacht Club. That will be totally fun!

Hope you are all doing well.

zig

claudicici
    claudicici

Oh what the heck - Happy Birthday to ME! Empty Re: Oh what the heck - Happy Birthday to ME!

Post by claudicici Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:10 am

Big Hug Happy birthday

Thanks for the update ziggy! I miss you and everyone a lot !
    Percy
    Percy

Oh what the heck - Happy Birthday to ME! Empty Re: Oh what the heck - Happy Birthday to ME!

Post by Percy Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 am

HAPPY HAPPY ZIGGY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:44 am