Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

Breaking Bad - The Complete First Season (DVD)

encore

Breaking Bad - The Complete First Season (DVD)  Empty Breaking Bad - The Complete First Season (DVD)

Post by encore Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:37 am

I saw the main actor (Bryan Cranston) won an Emmy, so I thought I would see the first episode of the series just to see if it fascinated me. Six Feet Under DVDI had no idea what the show was about or what to expect. It proved to be the best series I've seen on TV (formerly especially the first 24 seasons). The game is well beyond TV and movies even most. Aaron Paul has improved incredibly since the first season Bryan Cranston won an Emmy for Best Actor for each year since the show began,Will and Grace DVD it speaks for itself, in my opinion, Dean Norris and wow, it came out of nowhere and really impressed me. It has some amazing scenes in Seasons 2 and 3, it really impressed me in. The show is raw, bloody and brutal, but it is also honest without being preachy.Family Guy DVD I finished all three seasons and can not wait until July '11 when he returns to the air. I shared the spotlight with six other people and all the fans were great.
    AMC has really an amazing range of this, Mad Men, and his new show Walking Dead.Breaking Bad DVD Blu-ray is fantastic and worth the few dollars more than the DVD, as well as a large number of outdoor scenes.

Life on the Street DVD

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:39 am