Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

My new yard sign ....

TandT

My new yard sign .... Empty My new yard sign ....

Post by TandT Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 am

My new yard sign .... Yardsi10

Have you seen those Brinks ads where the bad guy kicks in the door, the alarm goes off, the phone rings, and the bad guy runs away as mom answers the phone with a scared voice, while Brinks reassures her that all is well & the police are on the way? With a little tweaking they would make great gun ads:

When the bad guy kicks in the door, mom whips out an S&W .40-cal (or gun of choice), fires three rounds, stops to assess, and fires twice more. Daughter, holding phone says, "Nice grouping, mom... the alarm company said the police are on the way and should be here in about 10 minutes." Then, fades to black with the manufacturer's gun logo imposed on the screen, as the announcer says: "When seconds count, you can count on us!"
    Mags
    Mags

My new yard sign .... Empty Re: My new yard sign ....

Post by Mags Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 am

Me likey!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 am

TandT, I'm just curious how many home intruders you've taken out?

Me personally, I've spent a fair bit of time on the range but I've never had to display or fire a weapon in my home and I hope never to have to.

Again, just me, I take my weapons seriously as I do killing people. And I don't say that lightly as things I have worked on have been used in combat and they have killed people including innocent civilians. This puts things in a different perspective. I would never put a sign up in my yard like that and I don't think it's that funny. Instead I live somewhere relatively safe...
    TandT

Post by TandT Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:59 am

dangrsmind wrote:TandT, I'm just curious how many home intruders you've taken out?

Me personally, I've spent a fair bit of time on the range but I've never had to display or fire a weapon in my home and I hope never to have to.

Again, just me, I take my weapons seriously as I do killing people. And I don't say that lightly as things I have worked on have been used in combat and they have killed people including innocent civilians. This puts things in a different perspective. I would never put a sign up in my yard like that and I don't think it's that funny. Instead I live somewhere relatively safe...

the forum is Misc/Laughter and i found this an amusing email i got this morn .. thought most of the folks here would see smoe humor in it too ...

I too have spent a bit of time at the range, am a member of the NRA, and have weapons at home and have never had a home invader ... and hope to never face that situation as i too live in a safe neighborhood ....... as for the sign ... my grouping would be better Wink ...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 am

Ok, I'm a bit grumpy this morning. Sorry.
    TandT

Post by TandT Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:22 am

dangrsmind wrote:Ok, I'm a bit grumpy this morning. Sorry.

may i refer you to the coffee thread Very Happy ... it usually helps me Wink

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm

I seem to recall a video where a woman was home alone and a guy broke in and she blasted him with a gun
    I'll see if I can find it

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:13 pm

I want the sign!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:29 am