Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+11
Metzgermeister
Wes
charliechan
ziggy
ROCKDAWG
tapu
piXy
smartie74
dangrsmind
AndresEscobar
Percy
15 posters

ScaryMary...............

Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

ScaryMary............... - Page 3 Empty Re: ScaryMary...............

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 am

dangrsmind wrote:
    Also, isn't becoming an Unholy Apostle somewhat incompatible with being a fan of Syko Sam? I thought all the SKR people hated Sam now.

This is true, and my thoughts exactly. But apparently all will be well if you just refrain from mentioning Sam or letting them know you're an Admin of a Syko Sam forum.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 am

Metzgermeister wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:
    Also, isn't becoming an Unholy Apostle somewhat incompatible with being a fan of Syko Sam? I thought all the SKR people hated Sam now.

This is true, and my thoughts exactly. But apparently all will be well if you just refrain from mentioning Sam or letting them know you're an Admin of a Syko Sam forum.

I guess the implication here is that they don't know? I wonder about that.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 am

Deleted double posting.

Last edited by dangrsmind on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 am

Metzgermeister wrote:
    Paximus wrote:I still cannot believe that kid is becoming an apostle and I cant help but think he has his own reasons for this. Anyone who has read some of his earlier comments on sykosam about Sam and the murders has to be concerned about that kid and his grip on reality. I am sure he is a good kid and my intention here is not to bad mouth anyone but what I saw was a what appeared to be a 15 year old who really thought Sam was the greatest guy in the world, a real hero and role model. That is a bit concerning to me.

Nah I asked him his thoughts on Sam he said he doesn't like him as a human being, but likes his music, and is a fan of him only for his music.

But we could leave this poor kid alone, no? He's got loving parents and he's a smart kid. Just needs more friends like Mary and I in his life. (:

Perhaps his "loving parents" should get to decide what sort of music he can listen to and who he can associate with? No offense but this is not only the way most people see it, it is the way the law sees it too.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Yeah they don't know which doesn't have me convinced.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:Yeah they don't know which doesn't have me convinced.

Seems likely they'll eventually find out about Alec's involvement with Sam and the website and I can't see that ending on a happy note.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:29 am

...maybe they're too much in his business and won't let him make independent decisions and that's exactly why he's doing stuff behind their backs and looks up to people like sam,who commited the ultimate act of rebellion...just throwing that out there as a possibility...
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 am

His mom burned Sams letter to him so she's doing what she can ... lol
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 am

*My cousin found out that I wrote him, snitched to my aunt, and my aunt told my dad

Nvm kids not gonna be writing Sam for a long long time.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:30 am

But he still operates the site?

Someone needs to teach his parents to use WireShark lol
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:34 am

Metzgermeister wrote:
    *My cousin found out that I wrote him, snitched to my aunt, and my aunt told my dad

Nvm kids not gonna be writing Sam for a long long time.
    He could still write sam if he wanted to if he's the least bit resourceful. He could ask Sam to send responses to a friends house. When I was sixteen I got a 21 year old dumbass to buy a handgun for me -- a .357 Dan Wesson revolver with and 8" vent rib barrel. I only used it for target shooting with friends (sneaking it in and out of the house because my parents damn sure didn't know about it).

Point being its not hard to get around the rules if your smart enough. If he's strictly a fan of Syko Sam because of his music and rapping skills, as you said, well. . .umm. . .well this is just my opinion, but maybe he doesn't have very good taste in tunes.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:55 am

Last edited by Metzgermeister on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:04 am

Being an adult and having good taste are distinctly different things.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 am

I'm quite aware of that, thank you.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:22 am

Metzgermeister wrote:
    Well I made up my mind I dont wanna talk to someone who did a terrible thing, and doesnt feel bad about it at all
    *Well, from what I know
    *I still love his musick and I am going to continue to be admin on the site, but I am not interested in writing him

*Now if he really publishes this book, saying that he feels like one of the victims, and he hates himself even more everyday for it, and he wants to make a change, any change at all, be a donation or a handwritten apology to the families involved, I will have respect for him

*Anybody can change if they work hard enough, Sam needs to stop running away from shit he cant face and face it like a man
    *If he did what he did, he needs to face whatever comes to him, be it death, life or a mental ward

*No he himself needs to know, he cant do it because of what his friends tell him to, that makes him a follower
    *None of my opinions changed, but I think he is sick and I think he shouldn't be acting like it was a good thing

*Not saying he was, but Jesus told me to do it isnt really a "Holy shit, I wanna die right now. Why would I do such a thing?" attitude
    *If that makes sense

He'll still be admin but when the original admin comes back, if he even does, this little boy will be taking a break.

I have a feeling the influence of SKR has something to do with his sudden decision to cut off all ties with Sam......

Seriously.

but maybe he doesn't have very good taste in tunes.

Please don't be ignorant, Scary Mary and I both really enjoy Sams music and we're adults.

Sam has already agreed that he is open to letting me write his story, I am hoping to do that after the trial when I can spend some extended time working with him in prison where visiting hours, especially for journalistic purposes are longer but regardless he doesnt have to agree to anything I can write whatever I want but I would prefer to tell his side of the story, I am not out to do a hatchet or maul job on the kid, I really want the world to hear his story from an honest POV. Im working on that and we will see if he follows through with his agreement to work with me. Sam says he wanted to write a book himself and I can tell you now thats not going to happen, he doesnt write well enough and needs the help of a professional to make the story interesting and readable and something people will want to pay for. We have at least 3 books of information just in our websleuths body of work alone.

Alec is singing a different tune than he was when he first started posting at that site, I spent a lot of time talking to him and he said a lot of different things than he is saying now about Sam, perhaps Raz has gotten in his head and he is singing the new SKR apostles creed.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 am

Metzgermeister wrote:
    Well I made up my mind I dont wanna talk to someone who did a terrible thing, and doesnt feel bad about it at all
    *Well, from what I know
    *I still love his musick and I am going to continue to be admin on the site, but I am not interested in writing him

*Now if he really publishes this book, saying that he feels like one of the victims, and he hates himself even more everyday for it, and he wants to make a change, any change at all, be a donation or a handwritten apology to the families involved, I will have respect for him

*Anybody can change if they work hard enough, Sam needs to stop running away from shit he cant face and face it like a man
    *If he did what he did, he needs to face whatever comes to him, be it death, life or a mental ward

*No he himself needs to know, he cant do it because of what his friends tell him to, that makes him a follower
    *None of my opinions changed, but I think he is sick and I think he shouldn't be acting like it was a good thing

*Not saying he was, but Jesus told me to do it isnt really a "Holy shit, I wanna die right now. Why would I do such a thing?" attitude
    *If that makes sense

He'll still be admin but when the original admin comes back, if he even does, this little boy will be taking a break.

I have a feeling the influence of SKR has something to do with his sudden decision to cut off all ties with Sam......

Seriously.

but maybe he doesn't have very good taste in tunes.

Please don't be ignorant, Scary Mary and I both really enjoy Sams music and we're adults.

To each their own but I think his music is awful, he didnt make his own beats and the rumors coming out now is that he didnt write many of his own lyrics in the songs that we know of. However I was in to some pretty crazy music myself when I was in to the punk scene and many people couldnt stand to listen to it but I dont think Eric is being ignorant and I would sincerely appreciate it if you wouldnt say things like that to these guys, perhaps reword it in another way because your point is welcome and valid but that kind of thing isnt going to go over well as eric is someone who is a very well spoken and friendly guy among the group and many wont appreciate that, perhaps what he did say was ignorant in your opinion and youre entitled to express that but maybe look for another more respectful way of doing it. Or not, your choice, just some friendly advice. NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE and you may continue to do things your way if you wish, just moving forward something to consider for the greater good of the group of which you have expressed an interest to be a part of. We all do rip in to eachother and hardly any of us agree with eachother on many things but we do try and exrpress those disagreements in as respectful way as possible but still getting our point across and I do see where you have a point in what you said.

I have yet to hear a single song not BY ICP that is considered horrorcore rap that I would consider good music, none of them can carry a tune and the music just sounds horrible but if youre in to that then I guess it is something you would enjoys, ALWAYS AND FORVER TO EACH THEIR OWN.

ICP ARE TALENTED, SICK AND THESE OTHER WEEKEND WARRIORS NOT SO MUCH IMO.

Last edited by Paximus on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:31 am

That's very kind of you to care enough for Sams side of the story, whereas most people wouldn't even give him the time of day now.

I'm afraid that's what it looks like with our little 15yo Apostle. Did not even take that long...(see new thread about Raz's hatchetman, seems ever since they read about this story that Juggalo's are now classed as gang members, everyone is changing..)

Authorities have classified Juggalos as a gang in Utah, Arizona, Monroe County, Pennsylvania and Modesto, California. Juggalos have denied any connection to gang activity. There have been numerous incidents of fans committing violent acts, though there is no independent evidence linking music with violence or crime.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 am

I do believe the, IMO, in my statement, precludes me from being "ignorant." Thank you.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 am

Look I'm sorry to have offended and I'm sure I listen to a shit ton of music you would dislike as well. And there may be some stuff we both like. Its just my opinion that's all.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:30 am

Mets and I have PMed and its all good . I do enjoy her contributions as well as Scary Ms and Pixys. They all give us invaluable perspective from deep inside the horrorcore subculture as well as their insights into the desperate answers to the questions of how something so unthinkable could have suddenly occurred in their lives. Something which happened to the people they loved and still love.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm