Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+23
bobskat
piXy
Wes
smartie74
Furball
ROCKDAWG
TandT
TiffaniLane
Mags
bandersnatch45
ladyg
tapu
blouAngel
Hank
ziggy
claudicici
Percy
Heroine
wadahoot
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
27 posters

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Hank
    Hank

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by Hank Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 am

zig I live close to nashvegas,have played there alot....a LOT.mostly play the biker scene now which is strange cause I ride a scooter. born to be mild!!!
    Percy
    Percy

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself

Post by Percy Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm

blouAngel wrote:I do my best to avoid pictures. Since we're on a long hair theme, and I happen to have this on my computer already, I thought I'd share it. It's an oldie that I dug up and scanned on a dirty scanner a few years ago. Me circa 1993 I think.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Me_in_10

You sort of look like this guy:

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Patrick%20Swayze
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Paximus wrote:
    blouAngel wrote:I do my best to avoid pictures. Since we're on a long hair theme, and I happen to have this on my computer already, I thought I'd share it. It's an oldie that I dug up and scanned on a dirty scanner a few years ago. Me circa 1993 I think.

I loved Patrick Swayze!!! I was so sad when he died. Sad
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Paximus wrote:

A skinny uncoordinated version of Mr. Swayze at best. People used to tell me I looked like John Denver when I was young and hadn't discovered contact lenses yet.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:19 pm

you said you're a carpenter?..you kinda look like that Jesus guy...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 pm

claudicici wrote:you said you're a carpenter?..you kinda look like that Jesus guy...

I think blou is a jack of all trades sort of like me, I fix anything, do all my own home repairs and build my own shit, but I think he said he was an architect if I recall correctly. He does look like Jesus though doesnt he. He looks like he has really soft skin, awww.

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey, do I have to have a photo site or whatever to post photos here. That too hard. Can I just post them from my computer like I do my avatar?

p.s. I think it's love at first site for me with Blou.... He looks a lot like my ex-husband.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:51 pm

tapu wrote:Hey, do I have to have a photo site or whatever to post photos here. That too hard. Can I just post them from my computer like I do my avatar?

p.s. I think it's love at first site for me with Blou.... He looks a lot like my ex-husband.
    Adding images to posts:
    Go to the thing that looks like a floppy disk, upload your pic from your computer, and click host. After you click host it will give you options to copy and paste. Copy the image code and paste... ta da!!!!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey I have those exact same silver bracelets and a chain to match. Cool beans. You look very nice, if I werent married and you werent butch, id tap the tapu in a minute. Cool

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Thanks, buddy. Ya gno, I'd probably make an exception and do you, too. Wink

hey, can you or heroine make my picture littler?? it freaks me out this way.

Last edited by tapu on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Ah, much better. You know, I am just so shy.... Rolling Eyes
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 pm

tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Mamaas10

mama and asa at popham beach, maine

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm

this is the most recent pic i have of myself. it was purely accidental that i wound up right under that banner, which was put up as a joke and never taken back down... Smile
    Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 LMGood

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm

here's one from last year's sales meeting.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 DSC00568

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm

tapu wrote:Ah, much better. You know, I am just so shy.... Rolling Eyes

well now, the tapu, shy...............

now THERE'S a new developement...

Razz
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:42 pm

OMG, L, you're so hot. If you didn't have a boyfriend, and you didn't live so far away, and you had a lot of self-esteem problems and everything, I'd be all over you.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 pm

tapu wrote:OMG, L, you're so hot. If you didn't have a boyfriend, and you didn't live so far away, and you had a lot of self-esteem problems and everything, I'd be all over you.

bwahahaha. yeah, i'm rather spoken for, and fairly well-adjusted, so i guess i wouldn't really be your type, now would i?

Razz

but you are still the kewlest Evah!
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:58 am

I love you you're a cutie.... Wink love your eyes....
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 am

Paximus wrote:Posting new smaller pic of the Tapu, will delete her previous enormous one.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 400_bo10

there is my girl.... love me some Tappy.... I love you Very Happy
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 am

what a fine lookin bunch we have here... great to see everyone....

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 am

BEAUTIFUL mommy and oldest.

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Mommy_11
    I hope you don’t mind me saying this but you have a beautiful family
    And please don’t be offended if I said your wife looks like a young Annette O’Tool

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am

Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Grillo10

This is a little more recent. This was taken at one of our Couch get-togethers. They're making me do something in the kitchen, which tells you they're evil.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 am

Nobody better be making ME cook!

Kay, it's so good to see you. Cool
    bandersnatch45
    bandersnatch45

Post by bandersnatch45 Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 am

The Kay wrote:Pix of Outcasts -- post pictures of yourself - Page 2 Grillo10

This is a little more recent. This was taken at one of our Couch get-togethers. They're making me do something in the kitchen, which tells you they're evil.

hey! that's my kitchen!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:33 am