Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+6
ziggy
dangrsmind
Heroine
blouAngel
wadahoot
Percy
10 posters

Sam Photos

Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Sam Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam Photos

Post by Heroine Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:
    Heroine wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:Good find! And to think this is the same kid who killed four people with a fucking maul just a few days after these pictures. It makes no sense, he must have been very emotionally damaged by Emma's rejection and this girl was all part of the plot to get his revenge.

I thought myself looking at those pics what a smirk, he really think's it's bothering her that he's taking pics with this other girl!
    Well with the comments I've seen this girl make, they used to date and she still liked him very much. Enough to say she loved him on her myspace.
    This is the same girl who basically wrote some thing along the lines of I bet while we were together you were going to kill me and then she goes on to say why them and not me in so many words. Remember her?

Ah, so this is her.

was she the same girl that lived not far from where Emma lived and we all thought maybe at one time he was riding out to see her when he wrecked the car, or is that someone totally different?
    No that's something different. Hang on Let me see if I can find the comment made by her that I speak of.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Yes she goes by the handle Kinky Suicide on myspace. After the murders she posted a comment on Sam's myspace, something to the effect as Heroine states: "You had plenty of chances to do this to me, why them."
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 pm

here is her message to him....
    )': i dont know what to think... i thought u loved her... u said u loved
    me 2.. u would of killed to too wouldent you?! you had the chance u
    had the oppertunitys Why them? i dont understand!? this isnt like u!
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Paximus wrote:Yes she goes by the handle Kinky Suicide on myspace. After the murders she posted a comment on Sam's myspace, something to the effect as Heroine states: "You had plenty of chances to do this to me, why them."

ok that I do remember.

so weird though, everytime I read it, I don't see it as her asking why did you hurt them. It's almost like why not me? like she wanted something to happen...ugh, I don't know but a very weird thing to write...jmo
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:52 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:Yes she goes by the handle Kinky Suicide on myspace. After the murders she posted a comment on Sam's myspace, something to the effect as Heroine states: "You had plenty of chances to do this to me, why them."

ok that I do remember.

so weird though, everytime I read it, I don't see it as her asking why did you hurt them. It's almost like why not me? like she wanted something to happen...ugh, I don't know but a very weird thing to write...jmo
    It is difficult to understand where she is coming from with that comment, I agree. And, like you my first reaction was that she was almost asking why Sam didnt pick her as if she would have been proud to have been his choice of murder victim. It does sort of sound that way on the one hand but its hard to tell because of her grammar or lack thereof.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

TiffaniLane wrote:
    Heroine wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:Good find! And to think this is the same kid who killed four people with a fucking maul just a few days after these pictures. It makes no sense, he must have been very emotionally damaged by Emma's rejection and this girl was all part of the plot to get his revenge.

I thought myself looking at those pics what a smirk, he really think's it's bothering her that he's taking pics with this other girl!
    Well with the comments I've seen this girl make, they used to date and she still liked him very much. Enough to say she loved him on her myspace.
    This is the same girl who basically wrote some thing along the lines of I bet while we were together you were going to kill me and then she goes on to say why them and not me in so many words. Remember her?

Ah, so this is her.

was she the same girl that lived not far from where Emma lived and we all thought maybe at one time he was riding out to see her when he wrecked the car, or is that someone totally different?

Different girl I think. The girl that was Emma's friend and lived in Rice VA is Carrie Frank aka Twitty Syko according to my notes.

ETA: she may also have been one of the Unholy Apostles...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 am

Heroine wrote:here is her message to him....
    reading it again i don't know I really think she's just saying it's not like you to kill someone you LOVE....
    it's also my understanding they only hooked up at the show and he knew her from myspace also...is that correct?
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 am

claudicici wrote:
    Heroine wrote:here is her message to him....
    reading it again i don't know I really think she's just saying it's not like you to kill someone you LOVE....
    it's also my understanding they only hooked up at the show and he knew her from myspace also...is that correct?
    Yeah her comment is pretty confusing!? Sam Photos - Page 2 Icon_scratch
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:32 am

so do we have a full list of the Unholy Apostles anywhere? It's probably not important really just for curiosity's sake Very Happy
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:53 am

TiffaniLane wrote:so do we have a full list of the Unholy Apostles anywhere? It's probably not important really just for curiosity's sake Very Happy

Well good morning miss dont fuck with me, thats a good question we do have one or I should say we can get one, Razzy has them all on her pic file on her myspace page, after I am done writing this legal brief I am working on I will try and dig them up for us.

How are you doing this morning?
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 am

Paximus wrote:
    TiffaniLane wrote:so do we have a full list of the Unholy Apostles anywhere? It's probably not important really just for curiosity's sake Very Happy

Well good morning miss dont fuck with me, thats a good question we do have one or I should say we can get one, Razzy has them all on her pic file on her myspace page, after I am done writing this legal brief I am working on I will try and dig them up for us.

Can't complain really. It's not Monday so there IS a silver lining and even farther, won't be another Monday till after the weekend. lol

If you'd like I can find that info for your if your busy, if not i'll gladly read your hard work Laughing

And how are YOU mr short fat thumbs? i kid i kid!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 am

TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

Can't complain really. It's not Monday so there IS a silver lining and even farther, won't be another Monday till after the weekend. lol

If you'd like I can find that info for your if your busy, if not i'll gladly read your hard work Laughing

And how are YOU mr short fat thumbs? i kid i kid!

If you could that would be helpful, find razzys mysapce page by googling Razakel myspace and it should come up, then go to her PHOTO section and look around and she has a section there for the unholy apostles, either make a name list or post their pictures.

I am doing well, I have a few briefs I am writing as a free lance job for a local law firm, other than that it should be a relaxing day at home to kick back, its raining real hard here today in Arizona, where do you live anyway?

Last edited by Paximus on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:04 am

Paximus wrote:

If you could that would be helpful, find razzys mysapce page by googling Razakel myspace and it should come up, then go to her PHOTO section and look around and she has a section there for the unholy apostles, either make a name list of post their pictures.

I am doing well, I have a few briefs I am writing as a free lance job for a local law firm, other than that it should be a relaxing day at home to kick back, its raining real hard here today in Arizona, where do you live anyway?

Will do! Are we cool to link myspaces or are all of the apostles underage? what's the deal-yo ill start shortly!

Ha, also, in Charlotte NC, Queen City!!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 am

TiffaniLane wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

If you could that would be helpful, find razzys mysapce page by googling Razakel myspace and it should come up, then go to her PHOTO section and look around and she has a section there for the unholy apostles, either make a name list of post their pictures.

Will do! Are we cool to link myspaces or are all of the apostles underage? what's the deal-yo ill start shortly!
    Ha, also, in Charlotte NC, Queen City!!

If they are on the internet its fair game to post their pics, I know at websleuths they are careful of not posting info on minors but this is a little different, these people arent being accused of a crime by us or anything we are just fascinated with their idiocy, post all you want.

Take your time, sit back and enjoy, glad youre here. I will be in and out I am just surfing around on legal research sites posting cases and things, nothing too difficult. its a brief for a case in phx that a firm I free lance with needs done.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 pm

I was an apostle and NOT underage. Sam wasnt underage, i dont know any of the ones that are now that are underage either.....
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 pm

ehhhhhhhh here was my apostle pic Raz made for me... ugh
    Sam Photos - Page 2 L_4f651859070847bead933a6e4fb087e4

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Sam Photos - Page 2 357641
    http://hamptonroads.com/2009/09/police-arrest-calif-man-4-killings-near-longwood-university
    he sure doesn't look too happy in this pic, kind of sadness in his eyes. but could be the photo shot

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Sam Photos - Page 2 Mccroskey2i wonder if he used this sort of camera, if he did, if it's one that is in the search warrant...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:06 pm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93364&page=7

there were a few other photos of sam as well from the WS thread #7. there used to be more pics of sam via someone's photobucket acct., but no longer is there.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:09 pm

piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Sam Photos - Page 2 L_ecdc05e3d3bf4c3ea0c24c2c565f29ed
    caption says Me, Miss Homicide & LilDemonFrog (THOR SHOT!)
    She named her frog after Sam, if u watch their SKR cribs video on youtube she says this is our frog Sam

Sam Photos - Page 2 L_1896d84fdcdb49889f675919c5eac118

LilDemonFrog & me (i love this kid!)
    LiLdEmOnDoG​ [Out of Tow…

February 4, 2009 5:05 PM
    awwww i lovers you too razafrog! <3 ;]

Sam Photos - Page 2 L_a3eff4b376a5432798056be6896c5559

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm