Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
Wes
blouAngel
FARMVILLIAN
Heroine
claudicici
charliechan
TiffaniLane
Percy
tapu
AndresEscobar
wadahoot
dangrsmind
ziggy
17 posters

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement?

charliechan
    charliechan

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why did Sam call the police to check the basement?

Post by charliechan Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 am

"Not so fast my baseless accusational friend"--Gotta love the Zigster. That comment reminds me of Dan Akroyd saying to Jane Curtain on Point--Counterpoint--"Jane, you ignorant slut"--LOL.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why did Sam call the police to check the basement?

Post by charliechan Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:16 am

Dange- Just as you've never tried to hide your true identity, I've never tried to conceal the fact I'm a slut (not all that ignorant).__LOL.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 am

You know if he were indeed schizophrenic, maybe he did hear voices and maybe he didn't realize what he had done.I highly doubt it but all things are possible. I think we can all agree that he definitely snapped.

Last edited by Heroine on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am

That is true Heroine. I mean i'm in the camp all murderers snap. Till then they're disgruntled. There hasn't been a lot of in depth details or this is what he was thinking type thing. It's so hard to speculate just one thing at this point.
    FARMVILLIAN
    FARMVILLIAN

Post by FARMVILLIAN Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Well what about the song? Did he or did he not write/listen to a song about killing a Rabi/Priest/Cop ?? He was living a fantasy, either out of pleasure or the will to impress someone.
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

FARMVILLIAN wrote:Well what about the song? Did he or did he not write/listen to a song about killing a Rabi/Priest/Cop ?? He was living a fantasy, either out of pleasure or the will to impress someone.

I just can't see that as more than circumstantial. The thing about Horrorcore is the shock factor. I'm sure he wasn't the only kid to say/do/write/perform about something very creepy. It's a possibility but you can't prove it was foreshadowing beyond a shadow of doubt IMO.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:38 pm

FARMVILLIAN wrote:Well what about the song? Did he or did he not write/listen to a song about killing a Rabi/Priest/Cop ?? He was living a fantasy, either out of pleasure or the will to impress someone.

That would be the SKR Sicktnic song "In Tha Name Of." I am not sure what role Sam played in that song/video but I am sure he did listen to it so you may be on the right track there.

Welcome to the forum Famrvillian, glad you found us ok.

Here is the song/video in question for those who havent seen or heard it:

FARMVILLIAN
    FARMVILLIAN

Post by FARMVILLIAN Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Yeah not trying to prove anything, he may not be the only kid that listened, but he is the one who allegedly killed. He also made videos and web pages with this graphic content. I just think he either lost touch with reality or was part of a initiation. Some people are programmed to be followers. Movies, TV, friends all that control them. Was he the sacrificial lamb to promote SKR? He was a amatuer promoter and web designer.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Some notes on the video...

Note the Baphomet statues at the beginning. These are used by the CoS.

Four victims and all four victims are blindfolded.

Graffiti referencing Son of Sam, Zodiac Killer, Wicker Man and White Order of Thule.

Book Helter Skelter
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Some notes on the video...

Note the Baphomet statues at the beginning. These are used by the CoS.

Four victims and all four victims are blindfolded.

Graffiti referencing Son of Sam, Zodiac Killer, Wicker Man and White Order of Thule.

Book Helter Skelter

Good observations. CoS is one of my favorite discussion topics. Ive spent a lot of time researching them and even joined a few years ago to infiltrate and get a closer look at the inside.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:15 pm

dangrsmind wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is really cool shit, what are you using for that, is this some of the software youre making for the new business we spoke of?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 pm

No this is something called The Brain...I've used it for a while to orgainze random thoughts. You can download a copy here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are just screen images. The real thing is an animated, zoomable interface, that let's you explore networks of "thoughts" that are interelated. here I mostly just used it for taking notes, but you can also include web and media references. There are other similar products but the free "Personal Brain" is perfect for this sort of thing.

Another product I use is called Maltego, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the pro-spook version of this idea. Yes I can produce network graphs from the software I am working on...things like this:

The nodes in this network represent postings made to a bulletin board system. Postings are linked if they are similar in their ratio of upper and lower case letter usage.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:38 pm

dangrsmind wrote:No this is something called The Brain...I've used it for a while to orgainze random thoughts. You can download a copy here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are just screen images. The real thing is an animated, zoomable interface, that let's you explore networks of "thoughts" that are interelated. here I mostly just used it for taking notes, but you can also include web and media references. There are other similar products but the free "Personal Brain" is perfect for this sort of thing.

Another product I use is called Maltego, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is the pro-spook version of this idea. Yes I can produce network graphs from the software I am working on...things like this:

The nodes in this network represent postings made to a bulletin board system. Postings are linked if they are similar in their ratio of upper and lower case letter usage.

Excellent, appreciate the links, this looks like it could be very handy for any number of things, going to work with it and see how I do.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm

I don't think there's anything about killing a cop in the song.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 pm

That's in a different song...

Murderous Rage

First 60 seconds consists of an environmental recording of someone getting into a car, starting the engine, and tuning the radio. Ripped from Eminem apparently.

Last night, ??? ordinary night
    Last night, I was the murderous rage
    But now I gotta get rid of the bodies
    Before the corpses start to get to rotting

Thinking about last night, the goods that I had (???)

Got the remains in black plastic garbage bag
    Dragged it to my car, wrapped it in a bed sheet
    Blood leaking through the plastic, threw it in my back seat

I washed up, there's still blood on my hands
    Driving in my car, thinking of a get away plan
    Turn on the radio, it's going to be a long ride
    As you take you to my underwater grave site

The place where you will forever rest in peace
    Oh **** I think I am being followed by police
    I need to play it cool, I'm in a stolen Land Rover
    And I know they're about to pull my ass over

Gotta get rid of the bodies real quick
    Stupid cops pulled me over, son of a *****
    Shouldn't **** with a killer in the middle of night
    Especially when he's driving to his grave site

???
    Is there a problem officer as I laughed silently
    He told me to step out of the car and lay on the ground
    He should have patted me down because this what you would have found
    A seven inch blade holstered to my belt buckle
    i got out the car now you're in trouble
    A Psycho kid ??? with no one in sight
    I stabbed him a couple of times with the sharp end of my knife

He tried to ??? and I threw him in the trunk
    I had to shoulda fast because the ??? kind of stunk
    Go ahead and scream no one is going to hear you now
    Hopped back in the car to get away and muffle the sounds
    ??? screaming from the top of his lungs
    I guess I should a cut off his tongue
    It's OK ??? mission, to get rid of all the people that witnessing

AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 am

He's in a stolen Land Rover? Those don't have trunks.
    Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 3 118510 Beer
    TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Post by TiffaniLane Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:30 am

Laughing
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 am

Regarding the Land Rover: Possibly I don't have those lyrics correct, but that was what I wrote down when I was studying it...

I note the sykosam.info site has removed the lyrics from the publicly accessible area. They had a better set of transcriptions there IMO.

Also some people do call the rear area of the Land Rover a "trunk" as a quick Google will confirm.

Anyway, I am not trying to say he had previously killed a police officer and stashed him in the back of a Land Rover, merely that he did fantasize about killing a cop in this song.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am

dangrsmind wrote:Regarding the Land Rover: Possibly I don't have those lyrics correct, but that was what I wrote down when I was studying it...

I note the sykosam.info site has removed the lyrics from the publicly accessible area. They had a better set of transcriptions there IMO.

Also some people do call the rear area of the Land Rover a "trunk" as a quick Google will confirm.

Anyway, I am not trying to say he had previously killed a police officer and stashed him in the back of a Land Rover, merely that he did fantasize about killing a cop in this song.

As an SUV driver, I would never refer to the back area as a "trunk". Furthermore, he says when opening the trunk that it "stunk". Wouldn't he smell that in the front of the car too with no divide between the back area and the main passenger area of the vehicle?

Regardless, I could see him referring to the car he stole as a Land Rover -- this is taken from traditional rap music.

These lyrics are hastily written and lack any ingenuity and thought. They are derivative of traditional rap and other horrorcore lyrics and cliches (even the killing of the cop is a several decades-old rap cliche). Every time I try to read into these lyrics I'm disappointed with how little there is. There is no craft. These are crude caricatures. These are to be taken as seriously as straight to dvd horror movies.
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:03 am

Andres, were talking small-town cops, not ChicagoLand cops! There are many, many police forces with out-of-shape cops. I come across an article every now and then about police forces making their officers get in shape or be fired.
    Also, with the campus there, I would think there was another police force in town, so the 'need' for fitness just didn't exist.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 pm

wadahoot wrote:Andres, were talking small-town cops, not ChicagoLand cops! There are many, many police forces with out-of-shape cops. I come across an article every now and then about police forces making their officers get in shape or be fired.
    Also, with the campus there, I would think there was another police force in town, so the 'need' for fitness just didn't exist.

I'm not saying these guys are spectacular athletes. I'm saying that police officers, in order to be effective at their job, maintain a requisite fitness level that is above the average Americans. Also, I don't know if you know a lot about Chicago, but we're always in the running for fattest city in the world. Our police force follows suit, no offense to them. Several of them are a tad rotund.

I have a buddy that's a cop out in a really wealthy suburb of Chicago. He has to bench press a minimal amount and run a certain distance in a certain time. He's one of those fat guys turned body builders that are still kind of fat. The bench pressing is no problem, but he always has trouble with the running.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm

I think alot of cop forces have different levels of officers. Let,s say Denver. If they get a call that there is is a big drunk thug in a bar that they can't remove, they're not gonna send a female officer. They'll send "big Joe" and he will knock the guy on his butt & handcuff him. I agree with Zig that tall skinny is prolly incapable. But in such a placid (?) atmosphere such things are rarely called for. They may not feel the need for real tough guys on the force, though tall skinny may be pushin the envelope--LOL.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 am

Why did Sam call the police to check the basement? - Page 3 Fife-746040

Something about Tall Skinny reminds me of this guy...
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:37 am

Dangrs, what's ironic is his name is allegedly "Barney" and the only reference to any Barney i can find in the Farmville Police Department is referencing Barney Fife.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content