Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+3
claudicici
ziggy
Percy
7 posters

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here

Percy
    Percy

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here Empty The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:30 am

Talk of Casey Anthony here, NOT about her family, please do not attack people who are innocent, lets just discuss the case and the facts of the case.
    ziggy
    ziggy

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here Empty Re: The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here

Post by ziggy Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 pm

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

Here's a good read: Several things stand out immediately - the duct tape of course and the fact it was a rare brand and an even more rare (rarer?) type for Florida. The second thing is that her mom says in front of cops upon their serving of the search warrant after Caylee's body was found, " I sent someone out to walk that area earlier and there was nothing there then" (paraphrased). I just get a bad feeling that there was complicity out of severe dysfunction. I hope that's not crossing the family line - it's just that Casey's parents and Lee are so much a part of this case. I won't disparage them, but their behavior makes them downright suspicious in my eyes.
    Percy
    Percy

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here Empty Re: The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here

Post by Percy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm

ziggy wrote:http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

Here's a good read: Several things stand out immediately - the duct tape of course and the fact it was a rare brand and an even more rare (rarer?) type for Florida. The second thing is that her mom says in front of cops upon their serving of the search warrant after Caylee's body was found, " I sent someone out to walk that area earlier and there was nothing there then" (paraphrased). I just get a bad feeling that there was complicity out of severe dysfunction. I hope that's not crossing the family line - it's just that Casey's parents and Lee are so much a part of this case. I won't disparage them, but their behavior makes them downright suspicious in my eyes.
    Absolutely ok to discuss mom and dad, they are a part of the case no matter how you spin it, whats not ok is attacking uncles and aunts and brothers and sisters in law and sleuthing them and making their lives hell like many on WS do.

Mom and dad, fair game.

I am pretty convinced at this point that CA was using her trunk as a babysitter while she was out playing around with her BF. Obviously something went wrong, I dont think she killed her on purpose, it was accidental but she was terribly negligent. Life in prison with possibility of parole in 30 years would be sufficient if found guilty. Everyone on WS wants to see her fry, I am not sure she is that bad, but she was a horrible mother from what I can tell and I think we know why she became such.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

I don't think she was killed accidently. Casey was way too happy afterwards. She got over her "accident" very quickly. I think she did what sociopaths do; she eliminated the object that was keeping her from being young and free while at the same time, sticking it to her mom.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm

ziggy wrote:I don't think she was killed accidently. Casey was way too happy afterwards. She got over her "accident" very quickly. I think she did what sociopaths do; she eliminated the object that was keeping her from being young and free while at the same time, sticking it to her mom.

Cant argue that, her demeanor always mystified me, I didnt understand how she could get over the loss of that beautiful little child so easily, like Scott Peterson there was just something off about her that made you take a second look. I dont see how her attornies have any shot at an acquittal, like Sam the best they can do is save her life, but stranger things have happened, see OJ Simpson (although I am still not convinced of his guilt the evidence was pretty strong).

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 pm

ziggy wrote:I don't think she was killed accidently. Casey was way too happy afterwards. She got over her "accident" very quickly. I think she did what sociopaths do; she eliminated the object that was keeping her from being young and free while at the same time, sticking it to her mom.

Her behavior afterwards is what makes me think it was not an accident.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:29 pm

This is part of what I wrote about casey back when I was into that case.this is how i see her.
    Did she kill Caylee? yes Was it an accident? no

casey knew her purpose.
    From the beginning casey knew.
    She was there to complete a picture,a fantasy...a picture perfect family.
    Leave it to beaver,she knew how to act. her mother made sure of it from the start.
    Husband,wife,two children. one boy and one girl. The all American family.
    If you can't live up to the expectation,you lie.
    Casey's lessons ,learned from the start. stamped onto her,branded into her skin demanding no soul.
    Do not think deep. Don't be real. The only thing that matters is what others think. Smile, and smile big.
    Everything she knew growing up was only skin deep. She knew if it doesn't please mommy I tell her something else.

Her dad, over emotional, sensitive,angry.
    He could never do anything right....and that was the role he meant to play,without even realizing .
    Mommy needed him to be weak so she could be strong.
    She made Casey her partner.Her partner in creating the fantasy.
    ... be strong....but be cute most of all...girls are to be cute to complete the perfect picture. Smile for the camera, and smile big......

casey learned to play her part. As best as she could. She was only a child. She was shy in school, smart but shy. didn't open her mouth much because they did not make it as clear as it was at home of what was expected.
    In middle school hormones started raging and everything got complicated.

It was hard to get praise from mommy and after all that is what everyone wants ,so simple, love and acceptance.
    Boys liked casey because casey was cute and casey was not complicated.
    After all,her mom had raised her like that.
    Never admit if you make a mistake. That's how it's done. To make her mother proud. Deny the obvious. live in the fantasy.
    Casey did not have to lie or try hard to make boys like her. It was easy and it was fun.
    It was easy to take your clothes off. It was so much easier than pleasing her mother.

Casey did not finish school. She was one credit short.
    Casey was 19 and casey was pregnant.
    She did not tell her mom,it was not something you would tell. It was as bad as putting a kool aid stain on the white carpet in their house.
    Casey's mom was a nurse. Casey's mom knew. Casey's mom was a master in denial. Do not admit to anything that makes you look less than perfect,do not admit to anything like that ever.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 pm

claudicici wrote:This is part of what I wrote about casey back when I was into that case.this is how i see her.
    Did she kill Caylee? yes Was it an accident? no

casey knew her purpose.
    From the beginning casey knew.
    She was there to complete a picture,a fantasy...a picture perfect family.
    Leave it to beaver,she knew how to act. her mother made sure of it from the start.
    Husband,wife,two children. one boy and one girl. The all American family.
    If you can't live up to the expectation,you lie.
    Casey's lessons ,learned from the start. stamped onto her,branded into her skin demanding no soul.
    Do not think deep. Don't be real. The only thing that matters is what others think. Smile, and smile big.
    Everything she knew growing up was only skin deep. She knew if it doesn't please mommy I tell her something else.

Her dad, over emotional, sensitive,angry.
    He could never do anything right....and that was the role he meant to play,without even realizing .
    Mommy needed him to be weak so she could be strong.
    She made Casey her partner.Her partner in creating the fantasy.
    ... be strong....but be cute most of all...girls are to be cute to complete the perfect picture. Smile for the camera, and smile big......

casey learned to play her part. As best as she could. She was only a child. She was shy in school, smart but shy. didn't open her mouth much because they did not make it as clear as it was at home of what was expected.
    In middle school hormones started raging and everything got complicated.

It was hard to get praise from mommy and after all that is what everyone wants ,so simple, love and acceptance.
    Boys liked casey because casey was cute and casey was not complicated.
    After all,her mom had raised her like that.
    Never admit if you make a mistake. That's how it's done. To make her mother proud. Deny the obvious. live in the fantasy.
    Casey did not have to lie or try hard to make boys like her. It was easy and it was fun.
    It was easy to take your clothes off. It was so much easier than pleasing her mother.

Casey did not finish school. She was one credit short.
    Casey was 19 and casey was pregnant.
    She did not tell her mom,it was not something you would tell. It was as bad as putting a kool aid stain on the white carpet in their house.
    Casey's mom was a nurse. Casey's mom knew. Casey's mom was a master in denial. Do not admit to anything that makes you look less than perfect,do not admit to anything like that ever.

Very good stuff, you are very empathetic of course, I have known that since day one so you read in to these matters well, I think this is a good synopsis and definitely food for thought, thanks for sharing it here. You would make a good criminal profiler.

You should check out the show on A&E channel callled CRIMINAL MINDS, its a good show about the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit, criminal profilers basically, really well made show with interesting cases every episode, I think everyone in our group would like that show.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 pm

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here Icon_redface ..thank you pax...I never watched that show,i'll look for it...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 pm

claudicici wrote:The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here Icon_redface ..thank you pax...I never watched that show,i'll look for it...

So with all of this in mind lets here the various theories as to how she killed her and what ensured thereafter. Who knew and who was part of the actual coverup with knowledge of exactly what took place?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:26 am

Just from what I've read in the media, I don't think anyone knew or helped her cover up. I think that afterwards, family may not want to "admit" (to themselves) that their daughter could kill their granddaughter. Who in their right mind would believe Casey's story? Only someone who is refusing to accept the truth.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 am

I think they have probably crossed the line into obstruction but we shall see. I don't think they participated, I just think their desire to do damage control has been too strong.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:12 am

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here 97195 ...other than that she had no help and noone knew...see her "diary of days"
    "trust no one but yourself"
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:42 am

The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony 48 hour mysteries

They have a lot of info here. And there are tons more videos on different aspects of the case.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 am

Will Mom and Dad eventually be charged with obstruction of justice IYO?
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 am

Paximus wrote:Will Mom and Dad eventually be charged with obstruction of justice IYO?
    I'm not sure if they will, but some how I think they should be. I mean if you can admit that you think the car smells like death, you haven't seen your granddaughter in almost a month, and instead of questioning why the car smells like death, you come straight home and start cleaning it before you go to work, as if it were a dyer emergency instead of going to work and then cleaning the car. It seems really odd to me.
    Anyone can tell the difference between pizza and death I would assume.
    Also some of the things in the garage make me wonder as well. Like the bag with the black plastic bags inside, were they confiscated because they thought they played some sort of role and if so who put them there? Mom and dad or Casey?
    Edited to say that if I didn't already know the facts about the mom calling the police I would go as far as to say that maybe the body was still in the car and the parents removed it. But we know that's not so, even still as uncooperative they've been it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited by Heroine on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 am

Welllzy, since I have no idea what the secret meeting the SAs had with the judge that the defense was not privy too and what evidence they are allowed to keep secret and not turn over for 30 days, I dunno. If this evidence has nothing to do with Cindy, George or Lee then I say no charges. I don't think they would pile on the family. Sure they have been a pain in the ass and basically admitted to giving the wrong brush to investigators who were seeking Caylee's hair samples ON PURPOSE, but I doubt any charges will be filed against them.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Heroine wrote:
    Paximus wrote:Will Mom and Dad eventually be charged with obstruction of justice IYO?
    I'm not sure if they will, but some how I think they should be. I mean if you can admit that you think the car smells like death, you haven't seen your granddaughter in almost a month, and instead of questioning why the car smells like death, you come straight home and start cleaning it before you go to work, as if it were a dyer emergency instead of going to work and then cleaning the car. It seems really odd to me.
    Anyone can tell the difference between pizza and death I would assume.
    Also some of the things in the garage make me wonder as well. Like the bag with the black plastic bags inside, were they confiscated because they thought they played some sort of role and if so who put them there? Mom and dad or Casey?
    Edited to say that if I didn't already know the facts about the mom calling the police I would go as far as to say that maybe the body was still in the car and the parents removed it. But we know that's not so, even still as uncooperative they've been it wouldn't surprise me.

Tampering with evidence in a homicide investigation is no small matter.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm

The way I see it is this, Cindy had a gut feeling something was terribly wrong with Caylee and Casey knew what it was, I mean it's not hard, just read some of the things Cindy says and does. Noone in their right mind would handle their child being missing for that long the way Casey did. And the so called theory that Cindy has where she believes she won't talk because shes looking out for them because she's afraid something will happen to them, well I'm sorry it wouldn't work for me and any logical person (if that ever happened) would tell someone right away (more than likely their mother) that their child was missing and ask for help.
    Even so I believe that when they found that car both parents knew it was Caylee that they smelled (sorry to put it so vulgar) and even if Cindy ever told George or not that she knew, that's what the cleaning was all about. Also I noticed in the deposition that they asked her all the things she saw in the car and what she did with them. The strange thing to me is she remembered mostly all of the incriminating stuff but not much else. But she DID remember to wash those pants! That smell is what made it all real to her at first and thats why in that 911 call she's so frantic. Then she came to another realization after the fact and thought about how this would look on her as a mother. Not to mention, I won't deny that I do feel as though Cindy loved her kids and Caylee for that matter, maybe Caylee more so and that leads me to this, what in the hell is all this jealousy crap as if these people are 10 years old or something. I hear that word thrown around a few times in that deposition even in that myspace message she sent to Casey which makes you know there that she suspected something and was trying to find a way to get Casey to tell her the truth.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Originally the chloroform was thought to have been used to "knock her out" if I'm not mistaken I read that some where.Do you think the sick twisted woman knocked caylee out ducttaped her mouth put her in bags and just left her there to die?Maybe that's why she was in the fetal position, because she was still alive in the trunk and smothered?
    Just a thought, but has anyone ever checked her car to indeed find that her gas gauge was broken? If so and it wasn't then her and the gas can and the time when she "stole" it from her parents could tell part of the story on its own.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:58 pm

That's true Pax and I would love to see them prosecuted if in fact it can be proven and that brings me to the reason I said what I did - it might not be something that could be proven in court or something that the state may have to weigh a risk / benefit analysis where they may spend tax payer money and lose and look like they are big meanies for prosecuting grieving grandparents.

I think they should be investigated for this up the ying yang, but unfortunately for the world, I don't call the shots Smile
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 pm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4881794#post4881794
    Post number 407

That pretty much sums up how I feel about what the A's have done and why.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 pm

ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 pm

EEEE Gads: Just watched the video of this morning's indigency hearing with the new atty: Mason aka Mr. Brillo Pad. I have mad love for Judge Strickland. He didn't let the defense get away with anything and he's got such a nice calm demeanor.

ABC paid Casey $200,000 - then $5,000 came from some unanimous donor. That wierdo Todd Malcuso paid $70,000 and it is revealed that Andrea Lyon's affiliation with DuPaul charities also contributed money for Casey Anthony's defense expenses.

Now get this: Mr Brillo pad old school lookin' like a fool Mason put all the defense attys under oath! You could have cut the tension in that room with a knife man.

Baez says HE NEVER HAS KEPT TRACK OF THE HOURS, when asked, "what did you spend $89,000 on sir? The defense has not deposed anyone, they have really done nothing but fly Andrea Lyon and Linda Baden back and forth (and don't forget naked Todd). Baez also had his daughter working for him handling all the PR for this case...wonder how much money went into that?

I'd love to get our local counsel's take on this. I thought it was an embarrassing circus for the defense. The prosecutors looked like they were ready to burst out in laughter at their table. Wish I could be having cocktails with them tonight Smile Smile

Part 1 http://www.wftv.com/video/22876354/index.html
    This is where it gets good:

Part 2 http://www.wftv.com/video/22876354/index.html
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Interesting, I havent kept up with it as much lately but he may be telling the truth about not counting billing hours, honestly any defense attorney, including myself, would take this case for free, win lose or draw you come out of it as a celebrity with name brand. Its an investment whether he makes any money defending her or not is unimportant for the most part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:17 am