Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+3
claudicici
ziggy
Percy
7 posters

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here

ziggy
    ziggy

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Doesn't matter now - she was declared indigent. The state of Florida will pick up the tab for her defense. Ouch.
    Kay
    Kay

The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here - Page 2 Empty Re: The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here

Post by Kay Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 am

Paximus wrote:Interesting, I havent kept up with it as much lately but he may be telling the truth about not counting billing hours, honestly any defense attorney, including myself, would take this case for free, win lose or draw you come out of it as a celebrity with name brand. Its an investment whether he makes any money defending her or not is unimportant for the most part.

If an attorney loses a high profile case using a bullshit defense (Zenida has her) -- you think the attorney still comes out as a celebrity? The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here - Page 2 Icon_scratch
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:15 am

Sweet Kay's back! Hi Kay! The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here - Page 2 Icon_smile Now where the hell is karma and tiffani?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:04 am

Hi Kay! Probably not when he looks like a bloated PeeWee Herman, but then again, Geraldo (Jerry Rivers) is his bestest bud.
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

ericclimbs wrote:Sweet Kay's back! Hi Kay! The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here - Page 2 Icon_smile Now where the hell is karma and tiffani?

Greetings. Smile Not sure about tiffani, but I know I've seen karma around.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:08 am

Casey Anthony letters to another inmate released !!!!
    I only read one so far....but...can Nancy Grace give me a BOMBSHELL!!!!.....
    it's so Casey ,oh my god,her little half truths here and there,she's one messed up little chick...
    I do believe the part about Lee being a total creep and Cindy saying "so that's why you're such a whore"
    that sounds about right to me......she also describes herself a lot like the way I always saw her,how she's always been trying to please everyone and keeps her feelings to herself and keeps reality far,far away....
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:14 am

claudicici wrote:Casey Anthony letters to another inmate released !!!!
    I only read one so far....but...can Nancy Grace give me a BOMBSHELL!!!!.....
    it's so Casey ,oh my god,her little half truths here and there,she's one messed up little chick...
    I do believe the part about Lee being a total creep and Cindy saying "so that's why you're such a whore"
    that sounds about right to me......she also describes herself a lot like the way I always saw her,how she's always been trying to please everyone and keeps her feelings to herself and keeps reality far,far away....

Is this stuff in her letter? Got a link?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 am

ooops,meant to put a link....500+ pages full of stuff....
    http://www.wesh.com/index.html
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:07 am

claudicici wrote:ooops,meant to put a link....500+ pages full of stuff....
    http://www.wesh.com/index.html

Thank you. I could only read the first nine pages. Her handwriting is hard for me to read. I see where she's saying her brother molested her and she thinks her dad may be too. I wonder what they have to say about those accusations?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 am

...she's been telling that people before,she told jesse for example...I always thought that's what she was talking about when she told her parents during one of the taped phone visitations "don't worry,i havn't said anything..."
    I don't believe the dad part I believe the Lee part,of course you can never be sure about anything casey says.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Holy Cow - put this woman in a petrie dish because she is like studying the perfect sociopath! I'm not sure I even believe the stuff about Lee because she has always wanted sympathy or an excuse for her behavior. She wouldn't be the first troubled girl to make up stuff like that and I HATE TO SAY THAT, because it's really unfair to victims of abuse, but somehow I think she would say anything to garner sympathy and manipulate people.

It is quite interesting how she exhibits those "shape shifter" traits Jesse speaks of...when she finds reference to God in her new friend's letters, SHE suddenly becomes born again. She knows instinctively how to manipulate any situation and rapport her new friends. The problem is that her narcissism betrays her as she is always in need of attention and she loses her ability to assess whom she can trust from that desperation.

I find it most ODD that she is willing to forgive whoever did this to her daughter Caylee, yet she holds a very long and bitter grudge against Jesse..for what? Hmm. That doesn't sit right with me. She isn't angry towards the killer because it is her and she is projecting that forgiveness but Jesse is ON TO HER and that is one thing a psychopath hates more than anything.

Very interesting stuff. Have not been able to read much, but the report from the detectives says she told her jailhouse friends that she would "knock Caylee out" to go partying and even told one that she used Chloroform that her Mother brought home from work.

There are aslo differing Zenaida stories and funny that she and George spell Zannny the same way: Zany...this case get's even weirder when an inmate was George's mistress's sister, oy vey. That's why these cases need to get wrapped up a lot faster. The freaks come out of the woodwork, insert themselves and it's a big nightmare.
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm

ziggy wrote:Holy Cow - put this woman in a petrie dish because she is like studying the perfect sociopath! I'm not sure I even believe the stuff about Lee because she has always wanted sympathy or an excuse for her behavior. She wouldn't be the first troubled girl to make up stuff like that and I HATE TO SAY THAT, because it's really unfair to victims of abuse, but somehow I think she would say anything to garner sympathy and manipulate people.

It is quite interesting how she exhibits those "shape shifter" traits Jesse speaks of...when she finds reference to God in her new friend's letters, SHE suddenly becomes born again. She knows instinctively how to manipulate any situation and rapport her new friends. The problem is that her narcissism betrays her as she is always in need of attention and she loses her ability to assess whom she can trust from that desperation.

I find it most ODD that she is willing to forgive whoever did this to her daughter Caylee, yet she holds a very long and bitter grudge against Jesse..for what? Hmm. That doesn't sit right with me. She isn't angry towards the killer because it is her and she is projecting that forgiveness but Jesse is ON TO HER and that is one thing a psychopath hates more than anything.

Very interesting stuff. Have not been able to read much, but the report from the detectives says she told her jailhouse friends that she would "knock Caylee out" to go partying and even told one that she used Chloroform that her Mother brought home from work.

There are aslo differing Zenaida stories and funny that she and George spell Zannny the same way: Zany...this case get's even weirder when an inmate was George's mistress's sister, oy vey. That's why these cases need to get wrapped up a lot faster. The freaks come out of the woodwork, insert themselves and it's a big nightmare.

I don't think I'd believe anything that came out of Casey's mouth -- not about anything. She's such a liar. Ziggy, why do you believe it about Lee? Is there some information other than just what Casey said? Here's an article from that has a couple of quotes from two different former inmates. One of them is the woman that Casey wrote all these letters to (Robyn Adams). Casey referred to this woman as her "new sister" as this woman is making statements against her:
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/04/07/casey.anthony.letters/index.html?hpt=T2
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Hi Kay! No, I said I don't think I believe the stuff about Lee because I would sooner believe she would make stuff up to excuse her behavior and to garner sympathy - like from Jesse etc.

That is why it seems so Susan Smith, so Menendez Bros...and the list goes on. Turn to being sexually abused for sympathy. I think she was more like a spoiled sociopath and that's the end of it. She was REALLY good at lying and manipulating until she tried to do it with LE. The family has been properly conditioned to deal with her exactly how she has managed it all along. It's one of those patterns that's almost impossible to break with all the dysfunction.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 pm

ziggy doesn't believe casey about Lee,that was me The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here - Page 2 Icon_smile
    .....I worry about the statements they released that Robyn and the other inmate made that casey supposedly told them she used drugs to "knock" caylee out.
    Robyn admits in one of the letters to her sister that she's only friends with Casey because she's hoping to get a confession from her or something she can use to her own advantage.....casey doesn't incriminate herself in any of the letters,that's why it doesn't surprise me that the defense did not try to fight their release...she 's the "holier than thou" casey,the mother of the year that loves caylee unconditionally in all of the letters,that's why i find it hard to believe that casey suposedly told these other inmates she knocked caylee out with chloroform....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't find it hard to believe because she is smart enough to not put that stuff in writing. I know that seems contradictory because she did mention Zanni etc. but I really think she's a mix of clever when she needs to be and sometimes weak when her personality disorders take over.

I feel the letters are very incriminating. I am struck by how little she mentions her daughter and when she does she just says the things one would think you should, but then she snaps out of it so fast and moves on to another subject. Yet when she is counseling her friend, she manages to go on and on with her thoughts and not jump to some random thought.

There are just too many disturbing things to mention! And let's not forget how her attorney is sneaking communication from her brother and parents into her and how they have lied under oath about having nocommunications with her. The whole mess of them are a disgusting bunch and I'm going to include Mallory because she had the bad sense to marry Lee! Just like Sandra Bullock and other women I know I think "her picker's broke".
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:09 pm

I can't bring myself to judge these people so harshly. Especially when it gets down to the brother and the... sister-in-law?? Some of them at least are most assuredly not responsible for Caylee's death. And short of that, no matter what they may have done, I really don't think they deserve to be nationally--even internationally--reviled. The media whips us up, and we think we know some basic facts, and even that we know these people and what they are like. It's a moral hole to fall into, and practically the national pasttime.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Well for me it's not the media that whips anything up - it's reading the depos and watching their behavior and it is my opinion that Lee has been very inconsistent with saying his sister is a liar (and it's proven that she has lied to him and he knows it) and then doing the old 180 and saying he believes everything she tells him -Wha'K? To me Lee has something to hide for his sister and possibly has even obstructed justice. Mallory knows what Lee thinks - she married into that nut of a family for crissakes. I think she is hiding what Lee has been involved in just like Lee is hiding what he knows about Casey's guilt. Yeah, the woman who married Lee while smack dab in the middle of this thing I think is nuckin futz for doing it and possibly buying into the crazy denial dysfunction and- hey - the cops deposed her right? She's involved. Furthermore, all this obstruction and ommission does nothing for Caylee.
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 pm

claudicici wrote:ziggy doesn't believe casey about Lee,that was me The Casey Anthony Case--Post New Developments here - Page 2 Icon_smile
    .....I worry about the statements they released that Robyn and the other inmate made that casey supposedly told them she used drugs to "knock" caylee out.
    Robyn admits in one of the letters to her sister that she's only friends with Casey because she's hoping to get a confession from her or something she can use to her own advantage.....casey doesn't incriminate herself in any of the letters,that's why it doesn't surprise me that the defense did not try to fight their release...she 's the "holier than thou" casey,the mother of the year that loves caylee unconditionally in all of the letters,that's why i find it hard to believe that casey suposedly told these other inmates she knocked caylee out with chloroform....

Oh, I got confused!! OK, why do you believe it about Lee? I've never read anything on this case other than just the headline news. I've always kind of felt sorry for her family.I would hate to know that my sister was a murderer but I can't see how anyone believe Casey's story.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:56 pm

...the reason I believe it is the strange comment she said at the phone visitation "don't worry I havn't said anything"....sounded to me like there's a famil,y secret cindy was scared casey would reveal...if it was true Lee's strange CMA speech at Caylee's memorial would make sense as well "I am so proud of you" (for not telling on me)....also I read Lee's myspace blogs and he is one creepy dude (nothing there pointed to what casey claims,it was just an overall angry,me against the world,hating the world,ticking timebomb kind of attitude....)
    Cindy said herself if she thought one of her kids needed psychiatric help she thought it would have been Lee.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 am

I see on WS, that they're "deciding" if there was any molestation by taking a poll.... God.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't think this is going to be a very popular post but IMO the reason suburban middle class white america is so obsessed with this case and the Anthony's is because we take it personal.
    We can get over poor people or black people or foreign people killing their babys but the Anthony's are us.
    Suburban white america is just as narcisistic,materialistic and superficial as the Anthonys.
    Suburban white mom's spoil their kids with toys,suburban mom's make sure their kids wear nice clothes and look good on the outside,suburban mom's work and stay busy to keep up appearances and don't have time to find out what their kids feel inside just like cindy anthony
    Suburban white dad's are portrayed as idiotic losers in all the sitcoms and TV commercial ,they're being made fun of by their wifes and kids just like george anthony so they go out and cheat and gamble and get tatoos to feel better about themselves
    Lee Anthony is just as angry and confused as any of our sons and Casey is lost just like many of our daughters.
    Casey had the perfect daughter.Casey had the kind of daughter white suburban america stops and stares at when we see her at the mall or at the park.She's so cute and adorable she should have been in Disney movies and Baby Gap commercials.That's how she became all of suburban white america's little girl.
    Casey wrapped duck tape around the head of this gorgeous child that we all would love to take care of.
    She silenced the perfect white american suburban toddler for eternity and decorated it with a heart shaped kiss of death.
    She told us that the baby is better off dead,that the baby is in a better place,that no one can hurt the baby now.
    I think that's why we hate and despise and obsess over casey anthony and her family...
    ....because in all their lies we have to see horrible truths about ourselves and we can't take it so we throw the biggest stones ......
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 am

Wow, Claudi. Um... thank god I don't live in suburbia or hate the Anthonys. Or live in suburbia. (Did I mention not living in suburbia?)

:b
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Can't disagree with that Claudicici. I also think that their staunch denials infuriate people...and that they seem to avoid culpability for seemingly hindering the prosecution's case. I think that makes the rest of us mad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:01 am