Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+17
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
SonicG
DoctorZ
FARMVILLIAN
ericclimbs
claudicici
blouAngel
AndresEscobar
Peace
piXy
Percy
charliechan
dangrsmind
Hank
ziggy
21 posters

Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Percy
    Percy

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 4 Empty Re: Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Post by Percy Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:07 pm

dangrsmind wrote:
    Wes wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:
    What I am saying, is that simply listening to the music might be "the spell".

Also consider the inverse, there was a spell put on the girls so he felt obligated to kill them before it was too late.

That is an interesting theory. But imo, I think it'd take more than just listening to a "spell" or unknowingly reciting some words. Of course I'm not an expert on spells or the occult, althoughI do believe it is dangerous to take part in that realm because it does expose a person to demonic influences and can likely lead to demonic possession.

I know this is all tricky when it comes to a court of law, though. I think the best they could hope for is an insanity defense. But with the way their were multiple murders and in a span of several day, I think it'll be a tough sell.

He's surrounded by believers with higher social status. This might lead him to believe as well.

Also, he attended a performance of the music. I don't know to what extent (if any) ritual elements were incorporated into the show. I didn't see anything like this in the YouTube videos I watched, but certainly the elments are incuded in the CD itself. In the packaging and lyrics for example.

I know some people that perform ritual music and the boundary between musical performance and ritual isn't always clear cut.

I am curious if PiXy can comment.

Razakelx666 (1:50:07
    AM): its no ones fucing
    buisness what happened at the fest that already hasnt
    been made
    public
    Razakelx666 (1:50:16 AM): this is coming from sicks mouth
    btw
    DoctorZ

Post by DoctorZ Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Looks like I was wrong about the show date. It was January 23.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:51 pm

"Well we'll likely never know for sure, but I think it's a likely scenario" When he sits in the can for awhile and the walls are closing in, he may be willing to speak about it. Write him a year or two from now. Most murderers (except the real extreme serial killers), end up spilling their guts if anyone's interested. Hell both Charlie M. & Richard Ramirez have supplied useful information about why they feel the way they do. I'm currently watching a recent "life without parole" murderer and I'll let him settle in to the drudgery of prison life before I write and ask him, "What was going thru your mind at the time?"
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:59 pm

charliechan wrote:"Well we'll likely never know for sure, but I think it's a likely scenario"

When he sits in the can for awhile and the walls are closing in, he may be willing to speak about it. Write him a year or two from now. Most murderers (except the real extreme serial killers), end up spilling their guts if anyone's interested. Hell both Charlie M. & Richard Ramirez have supplied useful information about why they feel the way they do. I'm currently watching a recent "life without parole" murderer and I'll let him settle in to the drudgery of prison life before I write and ask him, "What was going thru your mind at the time?"

I agree many spill their guts after being locked up. But I was referring to the possible demon possession. If he were he may not even realize it himself.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Wes--I hear ya bro. I would think that in the case of possesion he would realize now that he wasn't there at some point (i.e--possesed). I would think it would be frightening or something. Anything but nonchalant. Anytime I have serious memory or timeline lapses that can't be attributed to Purple Jesus--I get concerned. For me the possesion theory went out the window when he said Jesus made me do it. But then maybe that comment & the smirk was his possesor talking. I think if my life was on the line I'd be tellin people, "Hey there's someone else inside here sometimes". His communications seem to be along the lines of business as usual. It doesn't add up for me. I think he's just a person whose hard knocks have led him to be desensitized (Tapu ?).
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" alt=""/>

LMAO
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:11 am

Along the same lines--What some would call Sick's demonic power--I would call manipulative skills.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:28 am

I don't see any reason to accept that Sam was a believer in demonic possession. None of his songs involve any occult elements that I recall. So if he had opened himself somehow, it was from mere exposure to SKR's music.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:29 am

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 4 130642
    piXy wrote:Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 4 A href=Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 4 Baby_jesus_cry" alt="" />

LMAO
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:42 am

charliechan wrote:For me the possesion theory went out the window when he said Jesus made me do it. .

Well...and then there's that.
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 am

dangrsmind wrote:I don't see any reason to accept that Sam was a believer in demonic possession. None of his songs involve any occult elements that I recall. So if he had opened himself somehow, it was from mere exposure to SKR's music.

I don't think you'd have to be a believer in demonic possession in order to become possessed. I also think there's other ways he could've opened himself to demonic influences other than just exposure to SKR music.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm

charliechan wrote:"Well we'll likely never know for sure, but I think it's a likely scenario" When he sits in the can for awhile and the walls are closing in, he may be willing to speak about it. Write him a year or two from now. Most murderers (except the real extreme serial killers), end up spilling their guts if anyone's interested. Hell both Charlie M. & Richard Ramirez have supplied useful information about why they feel the way they do. I'm currently watching a recent "life without parole" murderer and I'll let him settle in to the drudgery of prison life before I write and ask him, "What was going thru your mind at the time?"

Also when his trial is over he'll be able to speak more freely.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Wes--I just don't think that demonic possession would allow the possessor to peruse your mind and make subtle changes in your behaviour without you even noticing. I think demonic possession would be a little cruder than that. Maybe I watched The Exorcist too many times--LOL. I would expect the Demons to be ancient and unbending. Their power must be limited in some way or they would just take it all over and be done with it already. I think the Baptists are fightinem off as well as Buddha Dange--LOL.
    Wes
    Wes

Post by Wes Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 am

charliechan wrote:Wes--I just don't think that demonic possession would allow the possessor to peruse your mind and make subtle changes in your behaviour without you even noticing. I think demonic possession would be a little cruder than that. Maybe I watched The Exorcist too many times--LOL. I would expect the Demons to be ancient and unbending. Their power must be limited in some way or they would just take it all over and be done with it already. I think the Baptists are fightinem off as well as Buddha Dange--LOL.

Imo, the person would likely know something was wrong but may not know it's demonic possession/influences. They may just think they're manic or have multiple personalities, etc. Of course this is all just speculation on my part.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:29 am

Charlie, you know that Buddhists believe that demons are illusions? But then they also believe angels are illusions as well.

Personally, I've never encountered anything like a demonic force and the only angel I've ever met had a dark black beard. He gave me a t-shirt from the Mustang Ranch to use as a tourniquet.
    SonicG
    SonicG

Post by SonicG Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 am

Interesting discussion. Just some general riffing...I feel that it is best to get beyond labeling the energies that exist that lead people to kill other humans. It is something that has existed since prehistory, has it not? And really more than energies, I would like to think of it through the concept of "reality tunnels". The reality tunnel of murderers is one in which killing another human is acceptable. The formation of such tunnels, I believe, are complex and to a certain degree do include bio-physical problems, that is, brain chemistry. There can be no one-to-one correlation with looking into the "occult" and "demonic possession" just as there is a lack of direct correlation with studying the bible and murdering even though there are numerous examples of the latter- if not more than those of the former...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 am

SonicG wrote:Interesting discussion. Just some general riffing...I feel that it is best to get beyond labeling the energies that exist that lead people to kill other humans. It is something that has existed since prehistory, has it not? And really more than energies, I would like to think of it through the concept of "reality tunnels". The reality tunnel of murderers is one in which killing another human is acceptable. The formation of such tunnels, I believe, are complex and to a certain degree do include bio-physical problems, that is, brain chemistry. There can be no one-to-one correlation with looking into the "occult" and "demonic possession" just as there is a lack of direct correlation with studying the bible and murdering even though there are numerous examples of the latter- if not more than those of the former...

This is good food for thought, will have something to add after a night's sleep.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 am

My personal belief is he said Jesus made me do it and a smirk to the ppl who would smirk back with him..... plus i mean if hes gonna be "famous" thats a good line to be famous for i guess in his mind......
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:26 am

piXy wrote:My personal belief is he said Jesus made me do it and a smirk to the ppl who would smirk back with him..... plus i mean if hes gonna be "famous" thats a good line to be famous for i guess in his mind......

There has been some talk that Sicktanic and Raz always said "If you ever kill anyone tell everyone Jesus told you to do it."

I have read this several different places as to why Sam said it. He got it from Sick.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 am

I am skeptical about that story since it originated with the SickTanick attack blog made by Mark Kropidlowski. He's a well known Internet loon, especially known for his attacks on Scientology and Anonymous. I think he just made that shit up.

Notably he also used someone else's identity, a real person, to hide his authorship of that blog.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Pix-- I agree that he thot the Jesus line would be pretty cool. In reality, his friends are like rats jumping off of a sinking ship. He's in deep doo doo. He has nothing even close to an insanity defense. He's headed into the Virginia DOC and it's not very pretty but none of them are.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Dange--Mustang Ranch? Are you a ZZ Tops fan? I was tempted to say in that earlier post that even tho the Baptists fight the Demons, they don't always win the battle and they end up in the liquor store anyway.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 pm

I think I had an encounter with an incubus once. I awoke to find this very ugly male figure sitting on my chest strattling me staring into my face. Very frightening. He was bare chested, tho I don't know if he was nude.He sprang off of me and disappeared in the blink of an eye. After that, I took steps to make myself less vulnerable.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:29 am

charliechan wrote:Dange--Mustang Ranch? Are you a ZZ Tops fan? I was tempted to say in that earlier post that even tho the Baptists fight the Demons, they don't always win the battle and they end up in the liquor store anyway.

Yes I am a ZZ Top fan. Especially their older blues stuff...the first album, Ripo Grande Mud, etc.

The angel wasn't anywhere near the ranch though, he just happened to have the shirt with him when I needed it.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:37 am

So, I just listened to a few Big Lurch songs . . . I'm not going to lie, his flow is a lot better than anyone i've heard from SKR or WIR.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm