Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
ericclimbs
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
DoctorZ
smartie74
the tapu
ladyg
wadahoot
AndresEscobar
piXy
claudicici
dangrsmind
Percy
SarahThiZZle
17 posters

Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Percy
    Percy

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Fair enough Pax. I'll shut up about this for now. Let the Crow(s) fly free...

The biggest irony here for me is that if it weren't for these Fake Sarah postings no one here would be talking about Sarah McCroskey at all right now. While the family history is somewhat relevant to the case, obviously Sarah had and likely still has very little knowledge of what actually happened in Farmville back in September. The continued existence of these false postings is accomplishing exactly the opposite of what Fake Sarah says she wants in the very first WS posting, drawing further attention to Sarah and her online presence. And I imagine the impending legal shit storm resulting from impersonating her will just draw further unwanted attention to her life.

Sad.

Thats actually very true, none of us went out seeking Sarah, it came to us. While it would be nice to have her here and she is welcome, I am not sure she can tell us anything we dont already know, which is very little as it is.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

oh nobody meant me? thats true? then for real i am really sorry. if you look further back, i was posting about sara when this all started. But whatever. lets see if we can move on.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:45 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Andres, you might be interested to know that that New York, Nevada, and Tennessee all have passed similar laws to Texas. Depending, six months might be considered a light sentence.

The Texas law criminalizes the unauthorized transmission of an electronic communication (e.g., e-mail, text message, or instant message) using another person’s identifying information (e.g., name, domain address, phone number, etc.) with the intent of causing (a) the recipient to believe the sender was the other person, and (b) harm to any person. This offense is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year of imprisonment and a fine not to exceed $10,000. Beyond that, if someone impersonates another person with intent to defraud, harm, intimidate or threaten another person, the charge can be increased to a third-degree felony, which is punishable by two to ten years imprisonment and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

This is pretty interesting. I'm not usually a fan of reactionary legislation. This scheme, though, I agree is necessary and effective.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh no i got to post something offtopic and i hope i don't get canned for it, but now i'm watching Raising Jeffery Dahmer. Weird man. It does show how if someone is psychopath then they just are no matter what else happens. maybe Sam is just like him.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 pm

There is no off topic here. One rule, which shouldnt even need to be mentioned: no personal attacks.
    SarahThiZZle

Post by SarahThiZZle Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm

As a matter of fact, someone did go out searching for me and told me to come to the forum and see what everyone has to say. I have tried on numerous occasions to shed some light on your weary heads. I know more about this case then anyone in the world believe it or not..I am his fucking sister....the only person that really showed him attention in our family. I happen to know sammy better then anyone on this planet.

But this whole bullshit about trying to prove my identity is not worth it. Its fucking exausting. So whatever...I tried and im done. I have got other important shit to worry about.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm

so sarah, see your personal messages.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm

SarahThiZZle wrote:As a matter of fact, someone did go out searching for me and told me to come to the forum and see what everyone has to say. I have tried on numerous occasions to shed some light on your weary heads. I know more about this case then anyone in the world believe it or not..I am his fucking sister....the only person that really showed him attention in our family. I happen to know sammy better then anyone on this planet.

But this whole bullshit about trying to prove my identity is not worth it. Its fucking exausting. So whatever...I tried and im done. I have got other important shit to worry about.

Well no need to get upset. I DID e mail you and ask you to come here because you had posted on websleuths and we had all moved here, so thats why I reached out to you, not to bother you but just to let you know we were here and not there anymore, IF someone had contacted you before that I dont anything about that.

In any case, no need to leave, stick around and enjoy the discussion, youre welcome here.

YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE HERE SARAH JUST POST WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AND LET IT BE. If people dont believe it is really you they willl do what they need to do to satisfy their own suspicion aside from that just jump in and discuss whatever you would like to share. WE ARE ALL HAPPY YOU ARE HERE.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

One IMPORTANT question I have for you Sarah is THIS:

Many people here seem to think Sam is a SOCIOPATH meaning he is incapable of feeling empathy or emotion towards others and their pain. I DISAGREE WITH THIS and I think Sam did this because he got hurt in a BAD WAY, that doesnt make it OK but I refuse to believe Sam is just a cold blooded sociopathic killer.

CAN YOU SHED SOME LIGHT ON SAM's PERSONALITY AT HOME, was he a normal kid, did he show emotion towards people and their pain and suffering or was he a cold and calculated type?

THANKS FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN OFFER SARAH.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Sarah check your PMs. Thanks.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

shes been inactive for 20 minutes. i think we're shit out a luck.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Crow wrote:shes been inactive for 20 minutes. i think we're shit out a luck.
    Yea I just got back from a hike and missed the action, she will be back.
    SarahThiZZle

Post by SarahThiZZle Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Grrr...I don't know what I am allowed to say and not to say anymore...or if its going to come back on me ten fold...But sammy was a normal kid in our family situation. I actually thought about this the other day. With our parents constantly fighting because my mother was a cheating whore...it didn't really sit well with us.
    We watched our dad suffer for years due to my mothers infedelity. For me, it gave me major trust issues and committment issues and blah blah blah. My brother, him watching my dad put up with it and sit around and let it happen....it must have been hard. Your parents are supposed to be your main influence in life. Watching that go on right on the other side of our door, was very hard.
    He did show emotion but not much because whenever my dad showed emotion, it just ended up with him getting hurt. So my brother slowly stopped caring. I guess thats why IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED...that when emma recieved text messages from another guy...that probably made him snap. IF HE DID IT. Im not saying he did or not but IF he did then that would explain alot.
    Unfortunately I have to go for today, damn library computers only give you an hour a day to use internet. so I must go but I will try on get on tuesday.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 pm

SarahThiZZle wrote:Grrr...I don't know what I am allowed to say and not to say anymore...or if its going to come back on me ten fold...But sammy was a normal kid in our family situation. I actually thought about this the other day. With our parents constantly fighting because my mother was a cheating whore...it didn't really sit well with us.
    We watched our dad suffer for years due to my mothers infedelity. For me, it gave me major trust issues and committment issues and blah blah blah. My brother, him watching my dad put up with it and sit around and let it happen....it must have been hard. Your parents are supposed to be your main influence in life. Watching that go on right on the other side of our door, was very hard.
    He did show emotion but not much because whenever my dad showed emotion, it just ended up with him getting hurt. So my brother slowly stopped caring. I guess thats why IF THIS REALLY HAPPENED...that when emma recieved text messages from another guy...that probably made him snap. IF HE DID IT. Im not saying he did or not but IF he did then that would explain alot.
    Unfortunately I have to go for today, damn library computers only give you an hour a day to use internet. so I must go but I will try on get on tuesday.

Thanks for this, food for thought for sure, see you Tuesday!
    SonicG
    SonicG

Post by SonicG Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:17 pm

hmmm...interesting but still...just jealousy? There really has to be more. Who didn't get their heart broken at 19? Who could murder four people in cold blood because of it? No offense, Sarah but even "trust issues" don't really convince me. Maybe no one else either and that's why this interest. I know you can't say whether Sam did it but neither press nor police seems to feel that there are any other possible perps.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:19 pm

SarahThiZZle wrote:Grrr...I don't know what I am allowed to say and not to say anymore...or if its going to come back on me ten fold...But sammy was a normal kid in our family situation. I actually thought about this the other day. With our parents constantly fighting because my mother was a cheating whore...it didn't really sit well with us.

So this could be a MAJOR FACTOR in why Sam reacted as he did, if he felt Emma was cheating on him, talking to other guys behind his back, making fun of him in text msgs etc, he very well could have snapped after years and years of watching your mother do this to your father, he felt he needed to do something about this when your father didnt after all those years of just letting it happen with your mom. Sam's anger at his mom for cheating and his frustration with your father for not doing anything about it, plus Emma doing possibly the same thing to him, along with the rumor that you father had told Sam not to bother coming home is he went to VA, created my perfect storm theory where many many things came together, to a head or boil so to speak, resulting in these murders. This tells me once again that Sam is not a cold blooded killer but basically had a mental snap/breakdown and did some things he likely regrets terribly at this time.

Thanks for that insight Sarah, very helpful and appreciated.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 pm

well I think she means more seeing it played out like it was for his father. like being cuckholded and then sammy do what he did with his own anger and the anger of his father behind it. all pent up

damn i posted that above before i saw yours. yeah like paximus said
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Crow wrote:??? Are you really talking to ME? or are you talking to that clauidi person? wtf????????????
    no,he's not talking to me and we have talked about this and even though we don't agree about this( me thinking it's the real sarah and him thinking it's not and me being the one that contacted her in the first place) I never took it personally and never felt "suspected" so I don't know why you would or should?
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm

omg are you going to start that up again? now i am suspected for feeling suspected. shut the fuck up and just let me post about this crime. paximus, is this how it is suposed to work?////

OK sorry, I realize you are just getting here but we got that all cleared up now. lets get on with it.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"Thanks for that insight Sarah, very helpful and appreciated" Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 6 97195
    Sarah if you come back I was always wondering about Sam's own past experiences with girls...was he ever in a serious realtionship that was more than a hook up or an online thing?..was he hurt himself by another girl before?
    ...what about drugs...other than the occasional getting drunk and stoned sammy seemed pretty straight edge,is that correct?
    SonicG
    SonicG

Post by SonicG Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Paximus wrote:

So this could be a MAJOR FACTOR in why Sam reacted as he did, if he felt Emma was cheating on him, talking to other guys behind his back, making fun of him in text msgs etc, he very well could have snapped after years and years of watching your mother do this to your father, he felt he needed to do something about this when your father didnt after all those years of just letting it happen with your mom. Sam's anger at his mom for cheating and his frustration with your father for not doing anything about it, plus Emma doing possibly the same thing to him, along with the rumor that you father had told Sam not to bother coming home is he went to VA, created my perfect storm theory where many many things came together, to a head or boil so to speak, resulting in these murders. This tells me once again that Sam is not a cold blooded killer but basically had a mental snap/breakdown and did some things he likely regrets terribly at this time.

Well yes but it is one thing to have someone with whom you have a deep relationship with to stab you in the back and another to have some online 16-year old "girlfriend" do it to you and we still don't know the whole story since wasn't Sam making out with another girl at the concert?
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:55 pm

yeah......... i think he's like a dahmer. nothing that bad could of happened to him with emma. and he doesn't seem like he was crazy nuts before but more like a psychopath. nice and sweet. "nobody would have ever thought that he would do such thing."
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 pm

I really think he thought Emma loved him,I think he really believed in that
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I think were looking for the part that was abnormal. Lots of people sam's age think someone loves them and then finds out they don't, especially if they never even met before. what made sam kill over it when others dont? i think the book on this dahmer is called "Looking for Love " or something like that. A psychopath can look for love and then kill when he doent get what he wants. Psychopths don't just kill everyone they meet.

On edit
    I mean for whatever they think love would mean to them. Like Dahmer.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 pm

SonicG wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

Well yes but it is one thing to have someone with whom you have a deep relationship with to stab you in the back and another to have some online 16-year old "girlfriend" do it to you and we still don't know the whole story since wasn't Sam making out with another girl at the concert?

Yes there is no doubt about that and I appreciate that you want to consider there being more to it, in fact that is exactly how I feel also, its not as black and white as we would like it to be so we can box it up label it, put it on the shelf and sleep well now but I see a conntection at least in part, with how Sam reacted and all the anger and frustration he had pent all up due to his mother and father's problems.

I dont think this is the end of the discussion but it does give us something to further work with in trying to understand what Sam was going through.

HIM MAKING OUT WITH THE OTHER GIRL at the concert could also be explained as him knowing how painful that was to his own father when she did it to his mom, so it was the only way he knew how to really try and get under Emma's skin for what she had did to him since he say effective such behavior was when his mom did it to his dad. Maybe?

I am glad youre here GG I always appreciate your input here and at the other site we chat at.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 am