Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+6
ziggy
dangrsmind
claudicici
Percy
tapu
Heroine
10 posters

The I feel like shit thread

claudicici
    claudicici

The I feel like shit thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The I feel like shit thread

Post by claudicici Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

......so I'm working a 12 night stretch because the girl that relieves me has strep throat.....and now I have it myself....and I have 4 more nights to go with noone to relieve me...I never get sick and when I do I'm incredibly WHINEY.....so my body and my head and my throat is aching.....and I'm gonna whine all night long..... The I feel like shit thread - Page 2 937641

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 9:08 pm

claudicici wrote:......so I'm working a 12 night stretch because the girl that relieves me has strep throat.....and now I have it myself....and I have 4 more nights to go with noone to relieve me...I never get sick and when I do I'm incredibly WHINEY.....so my body and my head and my throat is aching.....and I'm gonna whine all night long..... The I feel like shit thread - Page 2 937641
    sorry
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 14, 2010 1:31 am

...Thank you !....after all this is the shamelessly pleading for sympathy thread The I feel like shit thread - Page 2 Icon_smile
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Fri May 14, 2010 4:24 pm

claudicici wrote:......so I'm working a 12 night stretch because the girl that relieves me has strep throat.....and now I have it myself....and I have 4 more nights to go with noone to relieve me...I never get sick and when I do I'm incredibly WHINEY.....so my body and my head and my throat is aching.....and I'm gonna whine all night long..... The I feel like shit thread - Page 2 937641

You want that garlic soup recipe?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri May 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Get Well Claudi!!!! Just chop us some fresh garlic and throw it in your chicken soup and barely let it cook (so it's still kinda crunchy but hot enough that it released it's healthful benefits) and enjoy. Zinc too - lots of zinc. Hang in there! You could totally Netflix something to keep you entertained Smile
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 14, 2010 9:38 pm

haha,I'm feeling way better just knowing I don't have to go to work tonight! ...and I did eat soup and garlic...Thank you !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:44 am