Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+5
claudicici
blouAngel
Heroine
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
9 posters

How do we want to organize things here?

Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

How do we want to organize things here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do we want to organize things here?

Post by Heroine Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm

ericclimbs wrote:I would like to redeem my points now for an airline ticket Smile
    I am trying to think of a fun way to use points.
    Also, I told Pax earlier, there is a roleplaying game on here where you create your own character and I activated it so everyone has a character sheet. Now I just have to figure out how to make it work...haha!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

How do we want to organize things here? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do we want to organize things here?

Post by dangrsmind Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Heroine wrote:
    ericclimbs wrote:I would like to redeem my points now for an airline ticket Smile
    Also, I told Pax earlier, there is a roleplaying game on here where you create your own character and I activated it so everyone has a character sheet. Now I just have to figure out how to make it work...haha!

Hmm. has potential for abuse. I like it.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Heroine wrote:

Plenty of characters in this group.

First one to 1000 points wins Herion's heart. I love you

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 pm

heroine, you have done a good job! this place has flourished in leaps and bounds over a very short time! thanks a billion for getting this started! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower a dozen fleurs for ya! Smile

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Heroine wrote:
    ladysig wrote:i also notice, that this site seems to think that i don't have a reputation....

Very Happy

i'm willing to bet that will change rather quickly.....

Razz
    Now you have 1. Smile

huzzah!!!

go me!

Very Happy Very Happy
    lil lady
    lil lady

How do we want to organize things here? - Page 2 Empty avatars??

Post by lil lady Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Ummm I must be really dumb or sumthin...how do I out an avatar up?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:06 am

lil lady wrote:Ummm I must be really dumb or sumthin...how do I out an avatar up?

Yes your dumb or sumthin Razz

Go to your profile
    There is a tab for avatar and just follow the instructions
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:15 am

I'm not finding something and I wonder if I'm overlooking it. Is there a way to set my font (style/size/color) for all posts, or is it on a post-by-post basis?
    TIA!
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 am

maunsapt wrote:heroine, you have done a good job! this place has flourished in leaps and bounds over a very short time! thanks a billion for getting this started! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower a dozen fleurs for ya! Smile
    Thank you so much for the flowers!! Smile
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am

wadahoot wrote:I'm not finding something and I wonder if I'm overlooking it. Is there a way to set my font (style/size/color) for all posts, or is it on a post-by-post basis?
    TIA!
    Not sure about that yet. How do we want to organize things here? - Page 2 Icon_neutral
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 am

I'm gonna try and explain myself ... hang in there with me, because I have a question!

Here (and at WS) we have the little boxes that tell us if something new is posted AND to be able to click to the last read post on a thread. Right?

A couple of times here I have had it take me to what it thinks is my first unread post, when actually there are ones above it that I didn't read. Is that just a fluke, or an ongoing problem?

My big question is if there is a way to "hold" the "you haven't read everything on this thread and use this box to jump to the first read thread" if we sign out? Right now, I have about 10+ threads that I haven't read yet, but I'm tired. However, if I sign out they will all 'zero out' and say I've read everything in the thread, instead of 'remembering' that I really never clicked on that thread. Is there some way to make it 'remember' and let me sign out and come back later to finish reading new-to-me posts?

My head hurts. bom
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 am

wadahoot wrote:I'm gonna try and explain myself ... hang in there with me, because I have a question!

Here (and at WS) we have the little boxes that tell us if something new is posted AND to be able to click to the last read post on a thread. Right?

A couple of times here I have had it take me to what it thinks is my first unread post, when actually there are ones above it that I didn't read. Is that just a fluke, or an ongoing problem?

My big question is if there is a way to "hold" the "you haven't read everything on this thread and use this box to jump to the first read thread" if we sign out? Right now, I have about 10+ threads that I haven't read yet, but I'm tired. However, if I sign out they will all 'zero out' and say I've read everything in the thread, instead of 'remembering' that I really never clicked on that thread. Is there some way to make it 'remember' and let me sign out and come back later to finish reading new-to-me posts?

My head hurts. bom
    That's a good question. I never noticed it did that. It may and I just never think about it, although I rarely sign out so maybe thats why I never noticed. I'll have to see if theres anyway to fix that.
    Thanks for letting me know. Smile
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:36 am

FYI - after I wrote all of that, I DIDN'T sign out, because I hadn't read all of the new posts and knew that the red squares would be gone when I came back.

However ... Apparently the site times-out and it signed me out!

So, I don't know now what all I missed.

Is there a setting to keep it from timing-out?

Thanks!
    Anita
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 am

wadahoot wrote:FYI - after I wrote all of that, I DIDN'T sign out, because I hadn't read all of the new posts and knew that the red squares would be gone when I came back.

Thanks!
    Anita

I think there is a setting for timing out and automatically signing you out. Let me see if I can change that for you. Smile
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:50 am

wadahoot wrote:FYI - after I wrote all of that, I DIDN'T sign out, because I hadn't read all of the new posts and knew that the red squares would be gone when I came back.

Thanks!
    Anita
    It only lets me go up to 60 minutes....hmmmm. I always stay logged in probably because I use firefox. What browser do you use?
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Testing testing!!!!....I'm trying to make sure we can post, I've had complaints that some couldn't post.....so testing! Very Happy
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 am

Heroine wrote:

Thanks!
    Anita
    It only lets me go up to 60 minutes....hmmmm. I always stay logged in probably because I use firefox. What browser do you use?
    Using IE 8 (yeah, I know)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:47 pm