Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+5
piXy
AndresEscobar
tapu
Percy
TiffaniLane
9 posters

Sam's Lyrics

TiffaniLane
    TiffaniLane

Sam's Lyrics Empty Sam's Lyrics

Post by TiffaniLane Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 am

SO do we still have those typed up? just for reference purposes? if not i'll go ahead and type some up...let me know!
    Percy
    Percy

Sam's Lyrics Empty Re: Sam's Lyrics

Post by Percy Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 am

TiffaniLane wrote:SO do we still have those typed up? just for reference purposes? if not i'll go ahead and type some up...let me know!

Dangrs was able to get all our threads from WS and he has them all on his computer and is working on a way to post the important material here for us so hold off on that and when he sees this thread he will have an answer to that question and will likely be able to find them and repost them, that would be good to have and we all went through torture listening to them to transcribe so I dont want to be sadistic and make you do it again. Lets see what DM says and whether he can find them and if not you and I can work on reposting them or looking on WS threads for them to copy and past but I dont know which thread they were in. Again, I am sure DM has this covered as he has been working hard to gather our entire body of work over there.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:58 pm

I have a file that is purported to be a track sam made after the murders. weird, huh?
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:39 pm

tapu wrote:I have a file that is purported to be a track sam made after the murders. weird, huh?

I would doubt the authenticity of that claim.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeah. I don't know how to verify it. I got it from someone who could possibly have had the access for this to be the real thing, but again--who knows?

Dangrs and I have listened to it. I don't think he's said much about its authenticity. Dangrs, do you want to say anything here? He did have other interesting observations but I don't put anything down until I bring him in here himself.

I don't have a clear feeling for if it's real because I know nothing about how or whether such a thing could be accomplished from jail. There's also a possibility that it's not from jail.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 pm

tapu wrote:Yeah. I don't know how to verify it. I got it from someone who could possibly have had the access for this to be the real thing, but again--who knows?

Dangrs and I have listened to it. I don't think he's said much about its authenticity. Dangrs, do you want to say anything here? He did have other interesting observations but I don't put anything down until I bring him in here himself.

I don't have a clear feeling for if it's real because I know nothing about how or whether such a thing could be accomplished from jail. There's also a possibility that it's not from jail.

I would be more ready to believe he recorded it from jail than he recorded it in the ~48 hour window between the first murders and his living the Kelly residence.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm

To that end, I would be very interested to learn who coined the "I Kill People for Real" EP title and who ran the SykoSam youtube channel after the murders. They certainly wasted no time ringing what money and publicity they could from it.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:09 pm

I just have this to say about your avatar...

Cause of Death: No head.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:35 am

on the Friday when i was researching what was going on bc i found out they were all missing Sam's music page each song had maybe 15-20 plays except for an older one he put on there.. i had never seen or heard those songs til that day and Murderous Rage gave me chills up my spine and a really really bad feeling.....
    i hope he didnt record those or upload those after the murders but idk.....
    what the hell was he doing in all those days with those dead bodies..... he wasnt sleeping.... There are rumors to be pictures but i personally do not know anyone who knows the truth to that either.. if someone does have pics im sure as hell they will never tell

an answer im sure we all are dying to know
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:38 am

piXy wrote:on the Friday when i was researching what was going on bc i found out they were all missing Sam's music page each song had maybe 15-20 plays except for an older one he put on there.. i had never seen or heard those songs til that day and Murderous Rage gave me chills up my spine and a really really bad feeling.....
    what the hell was he doing in all those days with those dead bodies..... he wasnt sleeping.... There are rumors to be pictures but i personally do not know anyone who knows the truth to that either.. if someone does have pics im sure as hell they will never tell

piXyyyyyyyyy so glad you made it to our new MOD FREE forum! Enjoy.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 am

no one ran Sam's real youtube page, it hasnt been logged into for months.....
    there is a Syko Sam youtube page but that isnt him
    and he wasnt planning on releasing an Ep titled "i kill people for real" thats something someone photoshopped and took the songs off his myspace page and made that EP. Im sure if he was planning on an EP he would have put other songs that me and other ppl had that we played on the radio.
    i forgot what his name is that made that EP but it was on horrorcore.com when it happened. that thread got deleted tho.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 am

Paximus wrote:

piXyyyyyyyyy so glad you made it to our new MOD FREE forum! Enjoy.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad sick doesnt go ahead and off his babyface like ur pic shows... maybe then he will stop talking all his bullshit....
    and Raz could bank off that too...
    LOL lol!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:12 am

There's talk of more unfinished tracks on his computer. Any idea about any of these PiXy?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:04 am

piXy wrote:on the Friday when i was researching what was going on bc i found out they were all missing Sam's music page each song had maybe 15-20 plays except for an older one he put on there.. i had never seen or heard those songs til that day and Murderous Rage gave me chills up my spine and a really really bad feeling.....

Yikes do think he may have fucking written and recorded a song after the murders, do we have any evidence of this at all, are you suggesting the sing "Murderous Rage:" was unheard of prior to the murders as far as your know.

I think I disgaree about the pictures although I do think he took some dont you think hey would be plastered all over the net by now, of course there is the possibiliy LE contacted those who were sent the pics and told them NOT to post them or they could be charged with obsruction of justice, however, it wold take taken LE a few weeks to run forensics on the comp so in the meantme someone surely would have posted those pics....all questions we may never hve answers to...

FWIW ScaryMary who is in contact with Sam vie snail mail said he wants to tell his story...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:40 am

Yeah, the I Kill People For Real wasn't made by him.
    This was what the album looked like that he planned on putting out on his birthday:

Sam's Lyrics Image27
    Sam's Lyrics Image28

And yes Dangrs, there are around 30 or so songs that are unreleased. I have reason to believe that after the trial we all may get to hear them though Wink
    Peace
    Peace

Post by Peace Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:00 pm

RUMOR It was RUMORED that pictures of the preacher was posted on Craigs list.
    My oldest looked at the picture and said that she wished she had not.
    She said the image was of a man but could not identify him with what was left.
    The picture was taken of a man laying on green grass.

I know Farmville PD was notified and it was taken off of Craigs list.
    But what I do NOT know is if it was a picture of Mark.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Interesting...

I know Craig, but he's not going to know about this one.
    Peace
    Peace

Post by Peace Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:00 am

Maybe he will DM. It was on the site in CA
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:02 am

if there are pictures i NEVER want to see them. and i like gory things but not these ones.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:47 am

Peace wrote:Maybe he will DM. It was on the site in CA

So, what you're saying is Sam posted pictures of Mark dead on a California Craigslist site and your daughter found them?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:52 am

Peace wrote:RUMOR It was RUMORED that pictures of the preacher was posted on Craigs list.

Holy cow, I missed this posting, thanks PG, if this is true thats pretty intense but I would think we would have seen those pics since nobody knows this case like we do, I guess its possible they were yanked pretty quickly before anyone could save one and since it was a local posting probably not a lot of people watching that site much from Farmville. If this is true it will come out at trial and thats a dagger in Sam's heart for sure.

So the rumor is that it was FOR SURE SAM who posted it but not sure IF IT WAS MARK? Is this correct?

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 am

Paximus wrote:
    Peace wrote:RUMOR It was RUMORED that pictures of the preacher was posted on Craigs list.

Holy cow, I missed this posting, thanks PG, if this is true thats pretty intense but I would think we would have seen those pics since nobody knows this case like we do, I guess its possible they were yanked pretty quickly before anyone could save one and since it was a local posting probably not a lot of people watching that site much from Farmville. If this is true it will come out at trial and thats a dagger in Sam's heart for sure.

if he posted the pic, it would have been some time before LE knew that
    Mark was even dead. So it wouldn't have been yanked that quickly.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:58 am

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

Yea thats what throws me for a loop unless it was a terribly grotesque pic and the CL mods yanked it immediately. I dont know what to make of this to be honest.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:11 am

Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

Yea thats what throws me for a loop unless it was a terribly grotesque pic and the CL mods yanked it immediately. I dont know what to make of this to be honest.

CL "mods"? considering what goes on on CL, i doubt those mods are plentiful or strict.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:26 am

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

CL "mods"? considering what goes on on CL, i doubt those mods are plentiful or strict.

Thats a good point I really have no idea how CL operates to be honest and to be fair I have seen some pretty shady shit posted on CL and remain for days before being yanked so this is definitely a very strange turn of events if this is true.

PG can we get some more details regarding this, when did you find this out and when did your son/daughter actually see this, was it right after the murder, days, weeks, months? See what you can find out for us this is an important turn of events, we need to sleuth this one out for obvious reasons. Thanks.

The whole 'green grass' thing is the most troubling for me, that means Sam actually moved the body around or killed him outside (very risky) and drug him in AFTER taking pictures of the dead, brutally murdered body "with not much left" as your daughter says, and then took him inside.

We need more to work with.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 am