Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+5
piXy
AndresEscobar
tapu
Percy
TiffaniLane
9 posters

Sam's Lyrics

Peace
    Peace

Sam's Lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Sam's Lyrics

Post by Peace Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:43 am

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Peace wrote:Maybe he will DM. It was on the site in CA

So, what you're saying is Sam posted pictures of Mark dead on a California Craigslist site and your daughter found them?

No, that is not what I said.
    Let me see if I can give you a clear picture of what I am saying.

My daughters secretary told her about the picture on Craigslist
    This information came with the RUMOR was the preacher.

She looked at the website, and found a disturbing picture of a man that she could not identified.

It was reported to the authorities and it disappeared from Craigslist.

Later in the day, I got up enough nerve to try to find it. I am not fond of morbid pictures.

I searched for it and could not find it.

I questioned her about it, a day or so later.

That is when i learned it was on Craigs list in CA not VA and had been taken off the site.
    Peace
    Peace

Post by Peace Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:10 am

Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    Peace wrote:RUMOR It was RUMORED that pictures of the preacher was posted on Craigs list.
    My oldest looked at the picture and said that she wished she had not.
    She said the image was of a man but could not identify him with what was left.
    The picture was taken of a man laying on green grass.

I know Farmville PD was notified and it was taken off of Craigs list.
    But what I do NOT know is if it was a picture of Mark.

Holy cow, I missed this posting, thanks PG, if this is true thats pretty intense but I would think we would have seen those pics since nobody knows this case like we do, I guess its possible they were yanked pretty quickly before anyone could save one and since it was a local posting probably not a lot of people watching that site much from Farmville. If this is true it will come out at trial and thats a dagger in Sam's heart for sure.

if he posted the pic, it would have been some time before LE knew that
    Mark was even dead. So it wouldn't have been yanked that quickly.

Yea thats what throws me for a loop unless it was a terribly grotesque pic and the CL mods yanked it immediately. I dont know what to make of this to be honest.

CL "mods"? considering what goes on on CL, i doubt those mods are plentiful or strict.

Thats a good point I really have no idea how CL operates to be honest and to be fair I have seen some pretty shady shit posted on CL and remain for days before being yanked so this is definitely a very strange turn of events if this is true.

PG can we get some more details regarding this, when did you find this out and when did your son/daughter actually see this, was it right after the murder, days, weeks, months? See what you can find out for us this is an important turn of events, we need to sleuth this one out for obvious reasons. Thanks.

The whole 'green grass' thing is the most troubling for me, that means Sam actually moved the body around or killed him outside (very risky) and drug him in AFTER taking pictures of the dead, brutally murdered body "with not much left" as your daughter says, and then took him inside.

We need more to work with.

Pax, this is while the whole town of Farmville was buzzing. It was not weeks or even days, if my memory serves me right. I can ask my daughter when she returns back home next week. She is out of town at the moment. I do know my daughter was very disturb about what she saw and warned me. That is why I thought about it before looking.

The day the police found the bodies, I had stopped by the college to visit my youngest daughter. She lived in the dorms on Griffin Blvd. I picked her up, took a left off of Griffin Blvd and went thru the Avenues to circle back so we could go grocery shopping. I discover the road was blocked off , so I was directed down 2nd ave. This is behind the house.
    The rumor at that time was it was a family dispute. The rumor was it was a murder/ suicide. That rumor lasted for a couple of hours.

The PD is not talking. period. I do not know if it was posted by Sam or someone else. I do know the PD was informed about it.

Question: If it was the preacher, would there be more evidence listed on the items collected in the backyard?
    Also, they could trace it if it was send by his computer or the home computer.?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:38 am

Peace wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    Peace wrote:RUMOR It was RUMORED that pictures of the preacher was posted on Craigs list.

Holy cow, I missed this posting, thanks PG, if this is true thats pretty intense but I would think we would have seen those pics since nobody knows this case like we do, I guess its possible they were yanked pretty quickly before anyone could save one and since it was a local posting probably not a lot of people watching that site much from Farmville. If this is true it will come out at trial and thats a dagger in Sam's heart for sure.

Yea thats what throws me for a loop unless it was a terribly grotesque pic and the CL mods yanked it immediately. I dont know what to make of this to be honest.

CL "mods"? considering what goes on on CL, i doubt those mods are plentiful or strict.

Thats a good point I really have no idea how CL operates to be honest and to be fair I have seen some pretty shady shit posted on CL and remain for days before being yanked so this is definitely a very strange turn of events if this is true.

PG can we get some more details regarding this, when did you find this out and when did your son/daughter actually see this, was it right after the murder, days, weeks, months? See what you can find out for us this is an important turn of events, we need to sleuth this one out for obvious reasons. Thanks.

The whole 'green grass' thing is the most troubling for me, that means Sam actually moved the body around or killed him outside (very risky) and drug him in AFTER taking pictures of the dead, brutally murdered body "with not much left" as your daughter says, and then took him inside.

Pax, this is while the whole town of Farmville was buzzing. It was not weeks or even days, if my memory serves me right. I can ask my daughter when she returns back home next week. She is out of town at the moment. I do know my daughter was very disturb about what she saw and warned me. That is why I thought about it before looking.

The day the police found the bodies, I had stopped by the college to visit my youngest daughter. She lived in the dorms on Griffin Blvd. I picked her up, took a left off of Griffin Blvd and went thru the Avenues to circle back so we could go grocery shopping. I discover the road was blocked off , so I was directed down 2nd ave. This is behind the house.
    The rumor at that time was it was a family dispute. The rumor was it was a murder/ suicide. That rumor lasted for a couple of hours.

The PD is not talking. period. I do not know if it was posted by Sam or someone else. I do know the PD was informed about it.

Question: If it was the preacher, would there be more evidence listed on the items collected in the backyard?

Good deal, I can see how all those rumors would have circulated fast in a small town with all the ensuing confusion. If he did indeed post it, forensics will trace that to the exact time and computer it came from. This will all come out at trial ESPECIALLY the CL post if true because thats not a small matter and goes to state of mind and overall character lack of remorse/guilt etc.

We will just have to wait and see on this one, when the trial starts. DM may have something to add to this that I cant speak about on the forum at this time, so we will see.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:45 am

Ok been a long day for me and I am half alseep so I missed the part where you said it was posted on a california CL and not VA, thats a whole different animal, if it was posted on a CA site then surely a lot of people saw it. I am still not clear how it was linked to Sam and it sounds as if it was just a random picture of a dead person so its a little confusing. Who knows?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 am

...yes at this point I think it sounds like a random picture...
    ohhh hey peace Sam's Lyrics - Page 2 209377 glad you're back didn't even notice....
    anyways I'm wondering about the rumor on the s.thizzle thread that sam did not write his own lyrics ( as supposed to have been stated by razakel) ...if that's true wouldn't that be good news for the defense?
    would the prosecution have been able to "use" those lyrics to try to argue pre-meditation?
    well,if he really didn't write them I think it would be a good thing to let his lawyer know that...
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:00 am

I posted a link at some point, on WS, that purported to be the exact lyrics of Sam's songs. Unfortunately I didn't save it and, if I recall correctly, I believe Dangrs said the link became invalid at some point in time. Did anyone go there and cut and paste before it was deleted? How the hell does Craig's List make any money anyways?? There's no advertising on there yet someone is paying for a huge server.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 am

ericclimbs wrote:I posted a link at some point, on WS, that purported to be the exact lyrics of Sam's songs. Unfortunately I didn't save it and, if I recall correctly, I believe Dangrs said the link became invalid at some point in time. Did anyone go there and cut and paste before it was deleted? How the hell does Craig's List make any money anyways?? There's no advertising on there yet someone is paying for a huge server.

1. the server farm is not as huge as you think
    2. they charge for certain types of advertisement

They definitely make money and Craig is fairly well off.

Lyrics over at sykosam.info

We could talk to ScaryMary about sharing some of those...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 am

Peace wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

I don't know if I can find out about this or not. If LE was involved, the people at CL won't say anything to me.

As far as tracing a posting to Craig's List, in many case this is possible. It just depends on whether the poster took any steps to hide themselves or not. If not, then yes in all likelihood they wil lnow at least the IP address and possibly also the MAC address of the machine that originated the image.

Also, as I have mentioned before over on WS, in some cases the image itself will contain some information that is traceable, i.e. in the EXIF field of a JPEG image.

Now if the police have in their possession the computer from which the image was transmitted, they can probably show that this is true even if the browser cache was cleared and the image deleted from the hard disk.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:30 am

It's pretty easy to post a picture of something on CL and say its something else.

There are a lot of CL pranksters.

ETA: Can anyone find any mention of this purported CL ad anywhere on the internet?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am

claudicici wrote:...yes at this point I think it sounds like a random picture...
    ohhh hey peace Sam's Lyrics - Page 2 209377 glad you're back didn't even notice....
    anyways I'm wondering about the rumor on the s.thizzle thread that sam did not write his own lyrics ( as supposed to have been stated by razakel) ...if that's true wouldn't that be good news for the defense?
    would the prosecution have been able to "use" those lyrics to try to argue pre-meditation?
    well,if he really didn't write them I think it would be a good thing to let his lawyer know that...

It seems that this rumor is in conflict with Sam's statements to others. Specifically I understand that there are claims that Sam had around 30 songs on his computer in California and now also has a notebook full of lyrics he's written in jail. I think this was just Razakel's way of discounting Sam as a horrorcore artist of any merit.

I also think introducing the music as evidence would be a mixed bag for both sides here. On the one hand, you have the track Murderous Rage that indicates perhaps that he was planning something like this for a long time. On the other hand, there is The Voices that potentially supports an insanity defense.

Hopefully the lawyers can opine here.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 am

AndresEscobar wrote:It's pretty easy to post a picture of something on CL and say its something else.

There are a lot of CL pranksters.

ETA: Can anyone find any mention of this purported CL ad anywhere on the internet?

I looked. Nothing.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:00 pm

dangrsmind wrote:
    claudicici wrote:...yes at this point I think it sounds like a random picture...

It seems that this rumor is in conflict with Sam's statements to others. Specifically I understand that there are claims that Sam had around 30 songs on his computer in California and now also has a notebook full of lyrics he's written in jail. I think this was just Razakel's way of discounting Sam as a horrorcore artist of any merit.

I also think introducing the music as evidence would be a mixed bag for both sides here. On the one hand, you have the track Murderous Rage that indicates perhaps that he was planning something like this for a long time. On the other hand, there is The Voices that potentially supports an insanity defense.

What happens A LOT in rap is guys bounce lines off eachother, flows, hooks, etc, and use them. Then, when feuds come up, those collaborative partners accuse the other of "biting their shit" or not writing their own lyrics.

The music is probably too prejudicial towards Sam to be introduced as evidence by the prosecution, The defense probably doesn't want the jury to see Sam as a rapper. Most folk don't take kindly to them types.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:

What happens A LOT in rap is guys bounce lines off eachother, flows, hooks, etc, and use them. Then, when feuds come up, those collaborative partners accuse the other of "biting their shit" or not writing their own lyrics.

The music is probably too prejudicial towards Sam to be introduced as evidence by the prosecution, The defense probably doesn't want the jury to see Sam as a rapper. Most folk don't take kindly to them types.

Easy to see why...

Sam's Lyrics - Page 2 Vanilla_ice
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm

dangrsmind wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:

Easy to see why...

Sam's Lyrics - Page 2 Vanilla_ice

how did you get that picture of me?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Yes that was the first thing I mentioned when I saw that, if I were the defense I would call Raz to testifty as to that statement that she claims he didnt write the lyrics.

That said, Andres E is correct most likely the prosecution wont introduce the music as it is too prejudicial and would only serve to inflame the jury and create unneccessary bias. But if somehow they were allowed to, and it is doubtful, but if they did then yes this is important news, that he didnt write them himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:02 pm