Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

3 posters

The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control

Percy
    Percy

The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control Empty The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 am

claudicici
    claudicici

The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control Empty Re: The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control

Post by claudicici Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 am

I've read some stuff like that about Disney in the Springmeyer "13 bloodlines of the illuminati" book
    I don't really believe it but I think it's interesting anyways.
    Disney just wants to make money IMO
    I read about "the little mermaid" and the Magdalen connection also,I think it even was in "holy blood,holy grail"
    Percy
    Percy

The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control Empty Re: The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 am

claudicici wrote:I've read some stuff like that about Disney in the Springmeyer "13 bloodlines of the illuminati" book
    I don't really believe it but I think it's interesting anyways.
    Disney just wants to make money IMO
    I read about "the little mermaid" and the Magdalen connection also,I think it even was in "holy blood,holy grail"

Yeap that was on Holy blood Holy Grail. Keep in mind I am a skeptic and dont buy into all of this stuf f The Wizard of Oz and Illuminati Mind Control 418352 but its very interesting to read!

Last edited by Paximus on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Very interesting. The "over the rainbow" stuff got me thinking... my first journey into a spiritual belief system other than christianity was born over many months of self searching and reading that culminated in certain people suddenly appearing in my life with like minds...and then I was introduced to the Rainbow Bridge Meditation through the Church of Revelations.
    http://www.answers.com/topic/church-of-revelation

* Something was taken away from me that caused me pain
    * People suddenly appeared in my life
    * I went over the rainbow and then
    *I felt like I did have all the power I needed but it was supplied by God and it was there all along. The whole time I'd been crying and beggin for it, it was there.

I didn't kill any witches that I know of though.

Six degrees of The Wizard of Oz.....I always loved that movie.

edited to add: link to church of revelations which "might should be" (Southernism) in the other forum:
    http://www.apscor.com/joinnow.html

The ex Mr.zig was a good friend of Tat's and continutes to support the church. Tat was a cool dude, but I am not as trusting - I keep my distance for a long time and I never really got that close to him. He did do a couple "touch of light" healings on me that came with readings that knocked me over in their accuracy. Hmm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 am