Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+17
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
SonicG
DoctorZ
FARMVILLIAN
ericclimbs
claudicici
blouAngel
AndresEscobar
Peace
piXy
Percy
charliechan
dangrsmind
Hank
ziggy
21 posters

Horrorcore's effect on Sam

piXy
    piXy

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 5 Empty Re: Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Post by piXy Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 am

AndresEscobar wrote:So, I just listened to a few Big Lurch songs . . . I'm not going to lie, his flow is a lot better than anyone i've heard from SKR or WIR.

Razor Ruckus has ALOT of talent and hes on skr, he amazed me when i saw him live

crowlovesheathermmfwcl

Post by crowlovesheathermmfwcl Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:54 am

piXy wrote:
    AndresEscobar wrote:So, I just listened to a few Big Lurch songs . . . I'm not going to lie, his flow is a lot better than anyone i've heard from SKR or WIR.

Razor Ruckus has ALOT of talent and hes on skr, he amazed me when i saw him live

ah the first song i used to love lol
    crowlovesheathermmfwcl

Post by crowlovesheathermmfwcl Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 am

ziggy wrote:I think activities such as going to horror movies and reading Stephen King are distinguishable from being a horrorcore fan/artist.

I'm just going to generalize that most people go to horror movies and read scary novels because they like to get scared a bit. It's a short-term thrill that's safer to engage in than say...bungee jumping. People love the rush - because most of us don't face that kind of danger in our modern lives. Perhaps there is some primal need to feel it; to still relate to that intense fear; to go to it because it doesn't come to us. True some people love horror movies but they don't live their lives with those movies at the core of their belief system - they like the way it makes them feel more alive in the moment of fear. I think it is the same reason people engage in high risk activities, but the salad or light beer version.

Horrorcore is a sub-culture where the lives of the people who are into this REVOLVE around the who, what, when and where of these "artists" and any subject matter that is truly grotesque by wearing the jewelry and dressing to conform ,or more likely, to tell the world "fuck you, this is WHO I AM".

They wear their ugliness as a badge of honor. They idolize real killers, not make believe hockey mask wearing ones. And I firmly believe they are into Satanism as a way to justify how they've decided to live their lives. It is obvious they blame others for who they are and find their power in being so disgusting that they punish those who've hurt them. The genre is an outlet for their anger and therein lies the difference for me. When others who feel the same way feed their minds with that anger, that destruction of others to preserve self, they become empowered to amp up the attitude of "fuck you, you made me who I am, so who are you to judge me? And by the way watch how really sick and disgusting I can be" and they use their so-called music to put it "in your face" so to speak.

I don't see that intent with a movie or novel. It's just a really scary story. It's not punishment or payback. I do not believe it is as big an influence.
    I admit there can be no criminal cuplability to artists for their music, but that doesn't mean a negative effect on people or their actions doesn't exist.

That kind of punishment or payback only comes back on them but I don't think they can see it throught their rage. Raz hints to it in that song.

I think she feels so painted into a corner. She was made to feel like a worthless piece of flesh, so she allowed herself to become that and then embraced it to lessen the hurt by overpowering it with anger. Now that she's told the world how awful and sick she is and how proud she is of her wicked self, she will never be allowed to heal the hurt person inside (I kind of get that from her song; I almost sense a smidge of shame). Someone put her in that box, then she embraced it, then she commercialized it and now there's no turning back.

We've all been pushed to a point of hurt that causes us to lash out and want to hurt others. I think that is the basis for the music. I don't see that as a basis for horror movies and books.

Deep in my heart I don't believe she really enjoys being treated like a whore. I think Shirm probably makes her feel good about herself because he doesn't judge and he protects her in that way so she is with him, but I'll bet money that there's a girl inside her that wishes she had real love and respect. She knows it exists, but she's never had it. Being angry about that is what created "Razakel".

Having said that and listened to those songs, I now believe that original artwork could have been about her...the ragdoll was her former self. You can see in earlier pictures she wore more ragdoll-ish clothing. The heads were HER parents and the fetus is her never wanting to have children or maybe portraying that she never should have been born according to her parents. She transformed herself into this wicked bxtch to deal with it, over power it, control it.

Crap I'm rambling. What thread am I in? Lol.

there are diffrent extremes to horror movies as well as horrorcore there are the less bloody horror movies then the more bloody horror movies just depends on what you like just like there is horrorcore that has just a little bit of killing and stuff in it as well as horrorcore that has a lot of killing and what not in it

also if you read the lyrics form sicks new album he pretty much said in the last song that when chapter 3 comes out be ready for violence just puting that out there

also i have had trouble understanding why they would be all into manson and killers like that but when one of their own kills they think its awful

and as far as music makeing him do it i belive music didnt make him do it but music does have an effect on you we all have felt it there is songs that make you feel sad angry happy horny and all that good shit lol but as far as horrorcore gos i think its more as killing someone in music i mean when i get pretty pissed or whatever and go and listen to music not just horrorcore but metal it helps me a lot just puting all my anger and shit in to the music instead of takeing it out on others but anyways good forum glad to be here
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 am

I agree with you there crowlovesh...they can identify and worship Sadie aka Susan Atkins but Sam is a bastard who they hate for committing murder Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 5 937641
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:20 am

I agree with crowloves.... about angry music taking away your anger not making you more angry,well but you all know that by now Smile
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:57 am

....and about being "into" murders,I don't think them being "into" them is anything more or less than us being "into" them ,it's a fascinating subject as long as it doesn't invlove anyone close to you...that's just the way it is.
    crowlovesheathermmfwcl

Post by crowlovesheathermmfwcl Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 am

claudicici wrote:....and about being "into" murders,I don't think them being "into" them is anything more or less than us being "into" them ,it's a fascinating subject as long as it doesn't invlove anyone close to you...that's just the way it is.

i agree i like studying murders and demons and shit like that and as well everyone who has posted here has proven that they are into murders but into murders as i was saying some of skr people are im talking bout how they wear manson shirts and stuff and i know that manson probly never murdered noone himself but i dont really know how to explan it i dont wana say they praise some murderers because to be honest i cant rember all the lyrics to their songs but yeah i was just stateing that i find it odd that they would talk about some murderers as if they where great yet when it happens close to them that murderer is sick but i can see why

and pretty much i think they do endorse violence against christains and such
    i however still do respect all of skr for their music and what i have learned from them but the whole kill all christains isnt my cup of tea no more
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 am

...did you ever get the feeling that they literally mean to kill all christians or did it come across to you more like they could have meant to get rid of christianity?
    crowlovesheathermmfwcl

Post by crowlovesheathermmfwcl Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:20 am

claudicici wrote:...did you ever get the feeling that they literally mean to kill all christians or did it come across to you more like they could have meant to get rid of christianity?

more so to get rid of christianity but they didnt just not like christianity they didnt like any organized religion
    but what i was talking bout as far as the voilence gos is this lyric right here
    "its like i got a military behind me and our one single goal is bring an end to christinaity but not yet we gotta waitand be silent but when the third chapter drops then its time for violence until then gather troops and be ready
    train yourself everyday to keep your left hand steady" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm not a huge fan of organized religion either--(Science flies you to the moon--Organized religion flies you into buildings). Lots of these kids would be lucky to graduate high school or get a GED. It would be hard to convince me that they know the difference between a Christian, Catholic, Islamic, Jew or Buddhist. Can't find my butt with both hands is more like it. Ziggy (My beautiful wig wearing ballroom dancing friend) I appreciate your take on the Sick & Raz relationship.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:35 pm

(Science flies you to the moon--Organized religion flies you into buildings

That's fucking great.Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 5 97195
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm

claudicici wrote:....and about being "into" murders,I don't think them being "into" them is anything more or less than us being "into" them ,it's a fascinating subject as long as it doesn't invlove anyone close to you...that's just the way it is.

Yeah there. If we had someone killed and mutilated in our lives we prolly wouldnt be so all fired up for digging into it like this. We sure as hell wouldn't talk the same about sam in some places. (just some)

the horrorcore types just got caught out by having a murder happen to them after they were into it in a nonpersonal way.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Crow--As far as the Horrorcore folks gettin caught out in the cold, I would agree. They need to refine their craft. They are horrible! Personally, I've never witnessed anything quite this lame.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 pm

karaoke. other than that no.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:19 pm

I think this stuff is geared towards a young computer generation. Back when the Ramones and the Sex Pistols and all those guys were doin their thing, there were no PC's. They were trying to form a band-survive and learn how to play these instruments (did I leave out rebel?). Many times the results were dynamic. You can't do that with a computer. Computer music is just ticka ticka ticka. It's not beyond me to accept the horrorcore genre as a form of expression but they need to raise the bar.
    LoveEndsWar
    LoveEndsWar

Post by LoveEndsWar Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dedication to REAL horrorcore
    I just don't understand how this is allowed? Seems to glorify the "acts" of horrorcore, to me.
    Big Lurch, X Raided (Nefarious), Syko Sam.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:01 pm

LoveEndsWar wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dedication to REAL horrorcore
    I just don't understand how this is allowed? Seems to glorify the "acts" of horrorcore, to me.
    Big Lurch, X Raided (Nefarious), Syko Sam.
    Free Speech.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Tha Ghost is a fucking bitch. thats basically why its allowed.
    charliechan
    charliechan

Post by charliechan Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Pax-- Your avatar is great. I was a Hunter Thompson fan-(He invented Shotgun Golf).
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 pm

charliechan wrote:Pax-- Your avatar is great. I was a Hunter Thompson fan-(He invented Shotgun Golf).

HEY BRO Ive missed your wit, I am glad youre stopping in more often, we need your excellent sleuthing skills around here.

Yea I am a HUGE HST fan and have always been, he just jives with me and what I believe a real journalist should be all about and yea I know all about that shotgun golf, I was able to meet HST once at his ranch in Colorado before he died and he played a round with us while we were there, it was a group trip for a journalism class I was taking and he invited us to his ranch for a private party, the guy is everything you have heard he is times 100. I unfortunately didnt get to spend a lot of up close and personal time with him as it was a rather large party (as his parties were) but I was close enough to see that he is exactly what he portrayed himself to be to the public, there was nothing superficial about HST.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 pm

piXy wrote:Tha Ghost is a fucking bitch. thats basically why its allowed.
    Tha Ghost tracked me down once after Shrim and I had our falling out wanting to fill me in on all he knew about Shrim's possible involvement in the murder, once I started hitting him hard with my questions and told him everything would be ON THE RECORD, he stopped contacting me and ran away lol.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:58 pm

yep i dont doubt it Pax, hes nothing but a bitch lol
    SonicG
    SonicG

Post by SonicG Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Thread drift: I use HST as an alias in my battles with "Birfers" online (those claiming that Obama's birth certificate is a fake, that he was actually born in Kenya, etc.). I say that HST faked his death and is living in Laos...
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:03 am

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

RAZAKEL TESTIMONIALS PT. 2

"i love the music , girl you put rappin in a whole new genre of its
    own , i mean how many female rappers can you think of that can spit shit
    like you do ? i can think of 0 , you and sick are paving the way for a
    whole new generation of possibilities, your livin proof women are a
    force to be reconed with an if ppl dont accept it theyll die in thier
    sleep lol"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:19 am

some more love......

Your fucking amazing your music makes me wannna go out and kill shit
    Very Happy I love it haha.

Your not a cheap imitation. Fuck your the like the first real woman to
    stand up and break all stereotypes, set all standards, and command the
    respect you deserved. Anyone that says differently is a fucking poser,
    and should be handled accordingly.

Hey Razakel,
    Yeah I love your music. Of course if My parents new i
    was listening to it they would kill me but whatever.

For SKR my life is expendable
    Like the virgins at the devils
    sigil.
    Too Bloodshot I offer the blood in my veins
    To signify I
    will suffer all of his pains.
    Too Con-Crete I offer my memory
    Through
    him shall live on all our blasphemy
    Too Two Clipz I offer the gun in
    my hand
    Keep it safe and tucked away in your waistband
    Too Stitch
    Mouth I offer my first new born daughter
    So he can seek pleasures of
    the flesh, then lead her to slaughter
    Too Razakel I offer my
    services in child abduction
    So she may take them to her home and
    start the seduction
    And Too SickTanick I offer my mind, body, and
    soul
    May SKR take me when it rises, and on humanity gain all control.

you got a loyal ass fanbase i'll tell ya that, they would prolly murk
    somebody 4 ya if U gave the command....ONE

omg so i think you'd appreciate my awesome adventure this weekend i
    killed a fetus ;p lmao and when we were heading in the clinic there were
    anti abortion people protesting in front it was great i had my femicide
    shirt on and my bf had the raz molested me shirt on and we can't pass
    up the chance to be complete dicks to them so that was the best Very Happy lmao

i was finnaly kicked out of school for basically being a satanist and a
    threat to school and society
    fuck yes
    fuck god
    fuck christians
    fuck
    school
    and thank satan and skr for helping me complete this task

promise? id really love to eat yours and Sicks poopy....
    although im
    really not kidding about you two shitting on my face for a DVD...that
    would be crazy sick and im down....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 am