Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+17
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
SonicG
DoctorZ
FARMVILLIAN
ericclimbs
claudicici
blouAngel
AndresEscobar
Peace
piXy
Percy
charliechan
dangrsmind
Hank
ziggy
21 posters

Horrorcore's effect on Sam

claudicici
    claudicici

Horrorcore's effect on Sam - Page 7 Empty Re: Horrorcore's effect on Sam

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 am

....that's what I don't get...I believe sam would have commited the same crime whether or not he was making/listening to horrorcore,he commited the crime because he was Sam and I think it had a lot more to do with what was going on in his life then with the music he prefered...and as always I feel the need to defend myself and all the caring,sweet,gore loving people I met throughout the years,lol....

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 am

Why do you love gore?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 pm

I wonder about that all the time and I come up with different answers...the only thing I know for a fact is that the more depressed I am or the more I'm dealing with something horrible in my life the more I crave to see something gorey....even in childhood any really good memory brings also back something really bad...it goes hand in hand...I wonder if it's kind of the same effect as cutting,to see something else horrible distracts from your own pain....and going back to the suffering of animals it really has the same effect on me as eating meat..I don't understand why I do it,but I crave it and when I do it it makes me feel good but afterwards I feel terribly guilty...
    I've also always been obsessed with murder cases,always,I'm not sure what gets me about a particular case but once I'm on it I can't stop thinking about it,especially the why?..and how could it have been prevented?....I think that's because there's been murder in my family both before I was born and after...I don't know...I also know that I definetely see the romantic aspect of death as well,the only love that's immortal ,we feel stronger for someone that died than for the ones that go on living...that kind of love fades....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:46 am