Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+9
claudicici
wadahoot
blouAngel
Hank
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
ziggy
Mags
Percy
13 posters

Advice on women thread

Percy
    Percy

Advice on women thread Empty Advice on women thread

Post by Percy Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm

When they ask us to pee sitting down are we allowed to diagnose penis envy?

Advice on women thread Mannekin_pis_statue
    Percy
    Percy

Advice on women thread Empty Re: Advice on women thread

Post by Percy Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:54 pm

I actually have a whole slew of basically sure-fire stratgies for success with women, but as there are likely any number of them reading this thread whom I may wish to shamelessly flirt with at some juncture, that information will have to remain highly proprietary.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm

The real question is: Why pee standing up when you can sit down? There's no physical reason to have to stand. There's more work involved in standing to pee. Why not skip a step (lifting the seat) and relax?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:29 pm

The Kay wrote:The real question is: Why pee standing up when you can sit down? There's no physical reason to have to stand. There's more work involved in standing to pee. Why not skip a step (lifting the seat) and relax?
    Laughing
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:29 pm

The Kay wrote:The real question is: Why pee standing up when you can sit down? There's no physical reason to have to stand. There's more work involved in standing to pee. Why not skip a step (lifting the seat) and relax?
    Because they can, Kay. And because they think we can't, lol!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 am

In my house I pee standing
    When I'm in a woman's house I pee sitting

Just makes life easier
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:43 am

I freely admit I have penis envy for that very reason - the whole world is your urinal! I have a bladder the size of a pea and if I could just whip it out and be relieved in a parking lot, on the side of the road, man, that would be sweet....HOWEVER, the reason I don't like you standing up to pee is that it splashes outside of the toilet onto the floor and walls and that's just gross. If you can promise you aren't a splasher, then at least put all toilet seats down - I have to have the lid closed too so I am not asking you to do anything I don't do also. If you are a splasher and insist on standing, I just pee on your stuff to get even.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 am

Wrong. Sitting requires bending the knees and lowering the pants. To pee standing up, you simply unzip and whip it out. No knee bending or pants lowering. You save energy and time by standing up. Plus you get to pee on something of your choosing. Fun!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:06 am

ziggy wrote:I freely admit I have penis envy for that very reason - the whole world is your urinal! I have a bladder the size of a pea and if I could just whip it out and be relieved in a parking lot, on the side of the road, man, that would be sweet....HOWEVER, the reason I don't like you standing up to pee is that it splashes outside of the toilet onto the floor and walls and that's just gross. If you can promise you aren't a splasher, then at least put all toilet seats down - I have to have the lid closed too so I am not asking you to do anything I don't do also. If you are a splasher and insist on standing, I just pee on your stuff to get even.

You need a p-mate!

Advice on women thread Pageimage_224_2283_4_1

My wife tried one of these things when she was wearing an outfit the was very difficult to remove at a party. She reported that it worked great.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 pm

ziggy wrote:I freely admit I have penis envy for that very reason - the whole world is your urinal! I have a bladder the size of a pea and if I could just whip it out and be relieved in a parking lot, on the side of the road, man, that would be sweet....HOWEVER, the reason I don't like you standing up to pee is that it splashes outside of the toilet onto the floor and walls and that's just gross. If you can promise you aren't a splasher, then at least put all toilet seats down - I have to have the lid closed too so I am not asking you to do anything I don't do also. If you are a splasher and insist on standing, I just pee on your stuff to get even.

I dated a girl once who would not let me do that. I'd be like "hey I'm just gonna step around the corner here and take care of some business." She would never let me. She said if she couldn't do the same thing than I couldn't either. It was an equality thing. If she had to hold it I had to hold it too until proper facilities were located.

Advice on women thread 1

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:46 pm

I dated a woman a long time ago and we had an agreement
    When I was at her house I’d put the seat back down (before I started just sitting there)
    At my house she had to put the seat back up

Seemed fair to me
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:52 pm

dabobkat wrote:I dated a woman a long time ago and we had an agreement
    When I was at her house I’d put the seat back down (before I started just sitting there)
    At my house she had to put the seat back up

Seemed fair to me

Exactly! You always hear women say "Why didn't you put the seat down?"

I say "Why did you leave the seat down????"
    Hank
    Hank

Post by Hank Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 pm

I never worry about the seat,I just pee in the sink. Twisted Evil
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Hank wrote:I never worry about the seat,I just pee in the sink. Twisted Evil

Me too, it's amazing what it will do for dishes soaking in the sink.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm

blouAngel wrote:

Hell just drink it. The Buddhist monks I hang with do and they swear its very healthy. The practice is called Shivambhu, auspicious water of Lord Shiva, or Urine Therapy. A lot of people in the East swear by it.
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm

[quote="Paximus"]
    blouAngel wrote:[Hell just drink it. The Buddhist monks I hang with do and they swear its very healthy. The practice is called Shivambhu, auspicious water of Lord Shiva, or Urine Therapy. A lot of people in the East swear by it.

For real? What is the perceived benefit?

:::are we talking about peeing??! this would NEVER do at WS:::

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Paximus wrote:
    blouAngel wrote:

Hell just drink it. The Buddhist monks I hang with do and they swear its very healthy. The practice is called Shivambhu, auspicious water of Lord Shiva, or Urine Therapy. A lot of people in the East swear by it.

Nasty! Nasty! Nasty! Razz
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Here's some advice:

1. Just put the damn seat down already! We don't have an option to sit or stand, we're kind of stuck having to sit and so think about that mister. And I will add that LID should always be down -fecal matter swirling into the air just freaks me out...no open toilets. (I'm a slight germophobe plus I'm clumsey and knock stuff in there!)

2. Be complimentary, don't take it for granted she knows how freaking awesome she is

3. Do what she views as showing you care - not what you think it is. If she wants flowers and cards, don't get her car washed for her and think that's the ticket.

4. Drive her crazy in bed; be a tease and always pleasure her first.

I sound like I write for Cosmo.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:37 pm

ziggy wrote:Here's some advice:

1. Just put the damn seat down already! We don't have an option to sit or stand, we're kind of stuck having to sit and so think about that mister. And I will add that LID should always be down -fecal matter swirling into the air just freaks me out...no open toilets. (I'm a slight germophobe plus I'm clumsey and knock stuff in there!)

2. Be complimentary, don't take it for granted she knows how freaking awesome she is

3. Do what she views as showing you care - not what you think it is. If she wants flowers and cards, don't get her car washed for her and think that's the ticket.

Advice on women thread 316827

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Wow, Pax. My husband of 28 years just says, "Hi, I love you." What a Face
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Advice on women thread 316827

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Paximus wrote:
    ziggy wrote:Here's some advice:

A person close to me has said:

"Men use love to get sex, women use sex to get love."

My thoughts?

I've heard that slogan many times, but never set much store by it, or felt it did justice to either reality, that of sex or of love. When you're in the angelic/devil-driven grasp of love - the pound-your-head-against-the-wall, can't live and would rather die cruelly without her, waking up in the morning thinking of nothing but her kind of love that is the only kind of love that matters in the context of that statement - the sexual act of love is a peripheral, secondary manifestation of the desire to be so close to her, with your skin touching hers, and smelling her scent and seeing her before you...It's not so much that you want to have sexual intercourse as that you want to consume the woman, eat her like a cannibalizing zombie lust god, and ultimately, entirely, possess her, as integrally as you might possess an internal organ like your own beating heart, or your pancreas, or like a secret that you must keep but burst to tell someone though you can't and wouldn't and won't and don't but there it is.
    Use love to get sex? The actual act of sex is just consolation for the disappointment of not being able to simply devour the woman. But it is a consolation of such grandieur that no one really cares.

BBM - Damn - that was nice.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Paximus wrote:
    blouAngel wrote:

Healthy? I don't know about that but it seems that it would be relatively harmless unless the urinator has an infection or the drinker is very dehydrated or suffering from kidney disease.

But yeah, kind of nasty.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 pm

my friend back home did that...I don't know if she still does...she always had beautiful skin ,that's for sure...she's a mortician by the way ,completely unrelated...and she's vegan...
    ...my dad always told us that his grandma made him pee on his wounds when he was bleeding,makes sense that it would disinfect I guess
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 pm

claudicici wrote:my friend back home did that...I don't know if she still does...she always had beautiful skin ,that's for sure...she's a mortician by the way ,completely unrelated...and she's vegan...
    ...my dad always told us that his grandma made him pee on his wounds when he was bleeding,makes sense that it would disinfect I guess

Is the pee of a carnivore vegan? Inquiring minds want to know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm