Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+9
claudicici
wadahoot
blouAngel
Hank
ericclimbs
dangrsmind
ziggy
Mags
Percy
13 posters

Advice on women thread

claudicici
    claudicici

Advice on women thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Advice on women thread

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 am

...what's a carnivore vegan?...all I know she's vegan and she said it wouldn't work well ,the drinking pee thing if she wasn't....and it was always the very first fresh morning pee...don't know if she still does that...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 am

claudicici wrote:...what's a carnivore vegan?...all I know she's vegan and she said it wouldn't work well ,the drinking pee thing if she wasn't....and it was always the very first fresh morning pee...don't know if she still does that...

I think I am sorry I asked. Wink
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:15 am

dangrsmind wrote:
    claudicici wrote:...what's a carnivore vegan?...all I know she's vegan and she said it wouldn't work well ,the drinking pee thing if she wasn't....and it was always the very first fresh morning pee...don't know if she still does that...

I've known some folks who've done the whole pee drinking / therapy thing. I never really looked into it, and I'm pretty openminded, but I don't think it's for me. Neutral

Anyway what the hell does this have to do with advice on women?? You pee drinkers are all banned! Advice on women thread - Page 2 3 Advice on women thread - Page 2 6 Advice on women thread - Page 2 1

And, yes, I found this totally kick ass smiley site:

http://bestsmileys.com
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 am

ericclimbs wrote:And, yes, I found this totally kick ass smiley site:

How do you make them come here Question
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 am

OK, last pee comment, but this one doesn't count because it's a history lesson :farao:

The Native Americans (and probably other indiginous cultures) used human urine to treat cow leather to make it soft and supple for clothing. They first cleaned the skin, then soaked it off and on for a number of days in the urine, and scraped the skin with the flat edge of a rock. Pretty cool, huh?
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 am

wadahoot wrote:

Its just like posting an image. If you don't know how to do this just go that site, pick the smiley you like, and cut and paste the code that is to the left of it. It is as simple as that -- try it!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am

wadahoot wrote:OK, last pee comment, but this one doesn't count because it's a history lesson :farao:

The Native Americans (and probably other indiginous cultures) used human urine to treat cow leather to make it soft and supple for clothing. They first cleaned the skin, then soaked it off and on for a number of days in the urine, and scraped the skin with the flat edge of a rock. Pretty cool, huh?

For the record, if you go back and look around Christmas, I posted a link to an article on Websleuths about the origins of Santa which includes mention of Nordic shamans drinking reindeer piss after the reindeer eat Amanita Muscaria mushrooms.

But it's all good, because the reindeer are vegan. :drunken:
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 am

Urine not only make leather supple, it whitens it. The things you learn from Clan of the Cave Bear.. ..

Pax ~ what you described sounds more like obsession than love to me.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Mags wrote:Urine not only make leather supple, it whitens it. The things you learn from Clan of the Cave Bear.. ..

LOL nah, its only obsession if she tells you to get lost and you still feel that way.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 pm

ericclimbs wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:

I've known some folks who've done the whole pee drinking / therapy thing. I never really looked into it, and I'm pretty openminded, but I don't think it's for me. Neutral

Anyway what the hell does this have to do with advice on women?? You pee drinkers are all banned! Advice on women thread - Page 2 3 Advice on women thread - Page 2 6 Advice on women thread - Page 2 1

And, yes, I found this totally kick ass smiley site:

YOU GUYS ARE OFF TOPIC!!! WE do NOT ALLOW PEE DRINKING HERE!! Advice on women thread - Page 2 Affraid
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 am

Paximus wrote:
    Mags wrote:Urine not only make leather supple, it whitens it. The things you learn from Clan of the Cave Bear.. ..

LOL nah, its only obsession if she tells you to get lost and you still feel that way.
    Ok Smile

You're either correct or she's (general she) taking you for all you're worth. Some men are ok with that, nothing wrong with that. Personally, I'm peachy with it. queen
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am

wadahoot wrote:

I've send them this link and I have was very friendly to them but they still didn't come....maybe they don't like the pee talk either..
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 am

Heroine, save me... I thought, hey, maybe I'll try that thread. Advice on women, sure. The tapu, personally, needs absolutely no advice in this area, but what the hell.

And it's about how men pee????

Shit, no wonder I get so many women. You men are clueless!

However, I have one contribution to this topic: It is physically, medically better for men to pee sitting down. Look it up.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Here is what I have learned about women, after many years of trial and error:

Romantic love is like a frog: when you dissect it, it dies. The kind of hunger that I described in my earlier post, usually characterizes the first stages of romantic love, when attraction and a deep sense of connection between two people are combined with unfamiliarity, uncertainty, adventure and discovery.

The key to maintaining some of that freshness and excitement over time is to respect and value the other's separateness and to not only acknowledge, but enjoy the fact that you are two very distinct people, who are continuously growing and evolving. Great relationships are like a Venn diagram, and the parts where the circles are separate are just as vital to the relationship as the part where they overlap.

Now, if you want specific, practical tips on how to have a wonderful, loving relationship with a woman, here's what I would advise (sorry if it's not politically correct; also, when I say "women" I'm really generalizing from my own point of view):

1) Women are attracted to strength; this can include but is certainly not limited to physical strength. Some men and women misunderstand what is meant by "strength" and confuse it with rage or aggression. The exact opposite is true. Few things are more attractive to a woman than the certainty that her man is able and willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that she feels safe, cherished and protected.

2) A man who projects power but who is at the same time gentle, respectful and vulnerable with her is irresistible to most women.

3) The best kind of man is not a nitpicker, but is confident enough in himself and her to either enjoy her 'quirks' or, if they are not enjoyable, to turn a judiciously blind eye, keeping his sights on the big picture. A good-natured (never hurtful or malicious) sense of humor helps a lot.

4) Generosity. Women appreciate men who are not selfish and stingy. At the same time, if he can't afford something, he should firmly and respectfully tell her so. Women also don't appreciate stupidity, or a man who is irresponsible.

5) Personal hygiene is important to women. He should look, smell and feel clean. Attractive clothes are ok, but not that important. On the other hand, seeing him in a formal suit, if it looks good on him, can be an eye-popper.

6) Women are attracted to men who inspire affection and respect in the people around them. It can be a real turn-off to see him act like a jerk to others, or to embarrass her or himself in public.

7) Nice words are great, but nothing can replace the way a man's face subtly lights up when he sees the woman he loves, or the warm tone in his voice when she phones him (even if she's just calling to ask him to pick up some milk on the way home).

8 ) Women are attracted to men who take them seriously, and listen to them. Look at her when she's talking to you. If you disagree, you should definitely say so, and explain why, but never in an insulting way. Important decisions, those that affect both parties, should be taken together. At the same time, you shouldn't involve her in every bitty detail of your life, and definitely not go poking and pushing in things that are only her business.

9) Women love men who let them be themselves, rather than trying to make them fit into a mold, even if that mold is his idea of how she used to be. If she says she doesn't like something, don't insist that she does like it. Don't tell her what she wants or what she "really" means. She can speak for herself and she knows herself better than you do, and that self is continuously changing and evolving, just like you are. You should not only respect that, you should appreciate and enjoy it, because that's what makes your relationship a living thing, instead of a fossil. Never, ever, ever, ever compare her with any other woman.

10) Chocolate is good. Perfume (as long as it's one she likes) is even better. Jewelry (again, as long as it's the kind of thing she likes) is best. But even better than all that, is making her know that you really enjoy being with her and doing what you can to ensure that she enjoys being with you.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:39 pm

nice advice Pax, i like what you have said Wink
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 pm

maunsapt wrote:nice advice Pax, i like what you have said Wink

Do you mean about the peeing? 'Cause we really all have contributed to that.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm

tapu wrote:
    maunsapt wrote:nice advice Pax, i like what you have said Wink

Do you mean about the peeing? 'Cause we really all have contributed to that.

Laughing
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 pm

This should help resolve the issue:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/articles/article/to-sit-or-not-to-sit/

Excerpt:

Readers might like to know the source of the genitourinary disparity that has kept women seething in a jealous rage since the dawn of human history. Oddly enough, the best available evidence comes not from evolutionary biology but from a theological event that dates back to 3,949 B. C. The material that follows was taken from a revised version of Genesis based on the Dead Sea Scrolls:

God approached Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and said unto them, “There remain of my gifts to mankind only two items, but I have yet to decide how they shall be divided between man and woman.”

And Adam said, “Tell me of these wondrous things, for I am the man, and by virtue of my closer resemblance to Thee, I must be given the first choice.”

“Well,” said God, “the first item is an extraordinary arrangement of tubing and erectile tissue that will allow you to urinate while standing up.”

“That’s it!” said Adam. “I’ll take it.”

“But this other item . . . ”

“No, no,” said Adam, “that’s what I want, God, and I want it right now.”

The moment the item was installed on his person, Adam gave a gleeful shout, then rushed off to urinate on trees and write his name in the sand, feats that to this day have eluded every woman on earth.

God and Eve stood alone in silence, looking one another in the eye.

“Ok,” Eve said at last, “what’s left for me?”

And God said, “It’s called a brain.”
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:23 pm

*groan*

Guess I'm still the funny one....
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:39 pm

ericclimbs wrote:This should help resolve the issue:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/articles/article/to-sit-or-not-to-sit/

Excerpt:

Readers might like to know the source of the genitourinary disparity that has kept women seething in a jealous rage since the dawn of human history. Oddly enough, the best available evidence comes not from evolutionary biology but from a theological event that dates back to 3,949 B. C. The material that follows was taken from a revised version of Genesis based on the Dead Sea Scrolls:

God approached Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and said unto them, “There remain of my gifts to mankind only two items, but I have yet to decide how they shall be divided between man and woman.”

And Adam said, “Tell me of these wondrous things, for I am the man, and by virtue of my closer resemblance to Thee, I must be given the first choice.”

“Well,” said God, “the first item is an extraordinary arrangement of tubing and erectile tissue that will allow you to urinate while standing up.”

“That’s it!” said Adam. “I’ll take it.”

“But this other item . . . ”

“No, no,” said Adam, “that’s what I want, God, and I want it right now.”

The moment the item was installed on his person, Adam gave a gleeful shout, then rushed off to urinate on trees and write his name in the sand, feats that to this day have eluded every woman on earth.

God and Eve stood alone in silence, looking one another in the eye.

“Ok,” Eve said at last, “what’s left for me?”

And God said, “It’s called a brain.”

Adam got the better deal.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Well, sure, you'd think that.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Wake me in the morning with a hard-on and a fresh pot of coffee and I'll purr like a kitten all day.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Mags wrote:Wake me in the morning with a hard-on and a fresh pot of coffee and I'll purr like a kitten all day.
    Oh how I love simplicity!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Mags wrote:Wake me in the morning with a hard-on and a fresh pot of coffee and I'll purr like a kitten all day.
    Which would you want first
    affraid
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm

dabobkat wrote:
    Which would you want first
    affraid
    Chicken.......Egg.........Chicken..........Egg........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:52 am