Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc

Percy
    Percy

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Empty Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:07 am

WS 3-157:

Well, I have restrained myself from posting further occult related stuff here because people do not seem interested in it, not because I haven't learned anything knew or made progress in exploring that theory. I have made a lot of progress in fact and I know a lot more than I have posted or will post here.

BTW, FWIW, the theory that SKR fans don't know about the hidden occult messages in SickTanick's music is false. There are multiple discussions of the hidden meanings over KillMusick and there is even a team of fans/researchers working on publishing a "decoding" of SickTanick's Doctrines of the Damned. Any fan that poked around on that board a bit would find this out.

Google "Omega: Junction" and "AMKR" to learn more.
    Percy
    Percy

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Empty Re: Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc

Post by Percy Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:09 am

WS 3-156:

A decent percentage of the people on KillMusick seem to know about this stuff and some even respond with Thelemic codes to SickTanick's messages.

See what I mean?
    93/93

Not that I think there is anything wrong with Thelema BTW. It's a religious system and makes a fair bit of sense IMO.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Empty Re: Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 am

Hmm I used to play all around Lwood when I was a child. I think the tunnels you speak of where really just a cut through under a building. They were awesome to play in. Only thing I remember was a really weird statue I saw hiding behind a bush in the court yard. But I believe this was just the work of bad grounds crew. In the Rotunda hall there was mural painted at the top of the dome. Not sure if was destoyed in the fire. I remember it being a bit graphic. Sounds like a bunch of horse rubbish to me. Makes a good story though. Really the only thing a bit odd here is a man we call Captain America. He dresses up in vibrant outfits and works out all day on many of our street corners. He is a African American and carries the American and Rebel flag. I believe there is a fanpage on Facebook. Sorry to ramble about offtopic stuff.
    Very interesting. Can you tell me more about the statue or the mural? Sounds curious.

I think you may be mistaken about the extent of the tunnels, but I obviously haven't explored them. Check this out however: http://www.thespook.org/news.php?item.18.2

Here's more on the Longwood secret society called CHI: http://www.longwood.edu/longwood/Win...oncampus2.html

A CHI "walk" at Longwood:
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Film_go YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

CHI burning:
    So you have a 100+ year old secret society on campus that uses these tunnels and wears robes that cover their faces and eyes. They have an annual ceremonial bonfire and only reveal the true message of the society to seniors after four years of college. What do these symbols mean?

Now I don't know if Longwood's CHI secret society is at all related to the Chi Omega sorority at all, so this last bit is pretty speculative, and is especially for Pax.

The Chi Omega sorority crest:

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Chi%20O%20Crest
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 am

Longwood Rotunda:

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc 2961972055_2fae4def61
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:07 am

More symbols from Longwood's two secret societies:

PRINCEPS crown:
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Stude_4_2

CHI rotunda:
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Stude_4_3

PRINCEPS and CHI "droppings":
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Stude_4_5

Especially note the symbol at the bottom of the CHI rotunda "dropping".
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 am

Farmvillian, just wait. Here's some stuff to chew on...

Let's start here:

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc King-solomons-lodge-masonic-temple

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc 146103.image0

The cross with four dots symbol which is shown on the CHI dropping also appears on the bottom back of the dustcover of Dan Brown's new book The Lost Symbol previously known as "Solomon's Key" which discusses masonry and conspiracies. Interestingly the book was released the day before or the day of the Farmville murders September 15, 2009. The dustcover is known to contain hidden coded messages. See http://www.thecryptex.com/features
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 am

Infor on CHI and PRINCEPS at Longwood University
    http://www.whylongwood.com/apps/jour...rnal.asp?cat=e

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:10 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 am

The "Chi with dots" mark from the bottom back of Dan Brown's book The Lost Symbol:

danbrown3.jpg

Same mark found on the CHI "dropping":

dropping.png

Here's the source of the mark from Dan Brown's book. It appears in a string of alchemist symbols along the bottom.

danbrown2.jpg
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 am

Meaning of the Chi dome symbol

Since the early 1970's, Chi's symbol has been a stylized Rotunda with four columns. The first column represents LOYALTY loyalty to Longwood the student body and the organization. The second column represents CHARACTER "The measure of man's character is what he would do if he never be found out." The third column is symbolic of RESPECT the most essential part of Chi.

The fourth column stands for CHALLENGE for "nothing is impossible to the willing heart." The horizontal bar represents RESPONSIBILITY. The triangle represents Chi's purpose to promote and maintain a spirit of cooperation among students in every phase of college life. It is Chi's aim to foster respect for Longwood and loyalty to its academic programs and extra-curricular activities. The last and most important part of the symbol is the dome, which symbolizes the ties that bind each of us together to represent one the student body

From http://www.longwood.edu/longwood/Win...oncampus2.html
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:23 am

Here's the Chi dropping symbol from an alchemical symbol dictionary:
    alchemical symbol.jpg

Apparently it means "distilled vinegar".

Possibly to indicate that the dropping contains a secret message written in vinegar, but since I don't have a real one to examine...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 am

If you do decide to write fiction pax,wouldn't it be a cool plot if you would make the reader believe sam was set up by skr and in the end it turns out he was set up by farmville secret societies that were after debra cos she was digging too deep into their stuff and was finding out a lot of things ....
    That is EXACTLY what I would do I already have an outline drafted for a story like that in fact, I will share more after the trial when I have more complete picture. I am gonna do this and I hope many of you will help me and contribute along the way, we can make this a collaborative effort and since this is what I do for a living I have the time to do it whereas many of you dont because of family and jobs. I really dont even care about the money or my name on the book, this is just a story that needs to be written and all of you guys work recorded for all to see.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:04 am

Originally Posted by PAXIMUS Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Viewpost
    Brown is a hack IMO, he is making these Disney films about things that may actually be true as a means of covering them up in such a way that everyone will conclude "well thats just hollywood you cant take that kind of entertainment seriously."

The authors of Holy Blood Holy Grail and The Templar Revelation on the other hand were sincere researchers and their books are far superior to this mickey mouse jazz Brown writes. Brown made conspiracy theory cool envogue and mainstream so that it would become a joke and a passing fad and people would eventually move on to something else. Brown works for "Them".

Isn't the operative word here "may?" I'd say it's far more likely that Brown works to fill his own bank account. Umberto Eco had made conspiracy cool long before Brown anyway.

You've written earlier that you were of Jewish parentage on both sides. I've had Jewish friends remark re: the notion that Jews are secretly in control of the world that they never get invited to those secret meeting where they're supposed to learn how they can participate in that. I'm speculating here of course, but I'm guessing you probably don't correspond with or take marching orders from some secretive world-dominating Jewish cabal either. Are we really to believe that theories about Masonic control of the world are any more credible? Interesting then that they've decided that China ought to take it's turn dominating the world stage in the not so distant future. To throw us off the scent no doubt.

If all of this speculation regarding the occult, secret societies et al. has some point other than pure entertainment, would it be too much to ask to have it spelled out in some actual detail? If someone has something in the way of a theory or even multiple competing theories of how actual occult forces comes into play in any way in this case, I'm not saying I'm going to buy it, but I'd certainly like to read about it.

If you do share, then I hope you would at least offer something in the way of references from whatever take on reality you base your theory. What I mean to say is that if you think Sam is a murderer driven to murder by a demon who possessed him in some form that you elaborate on how that is believed to occur by people who believe that it is possible. Also, would you show as much as possible that the facts as known are consistent with that or what details are lacking that would be consistent.

Maybe I'm missing something, but so far despite miles of text devoted to all of that, I've seen little of more substance than things like a correspondence between the number 505 in the Kelley home's address and the Albuquerque area code. That's only significant if we ignore the literally billions of other things that don't correspond in some way. Should we be looking in Delaware, the "First State" for some important clue? After all, the murders happened on First Street. Maybe SKR has an account in the First National Bank of Albuquerque. If so, would that be significant?

I hope I'm not too out of line with that, but I am both genuinely interested and thoroughly skeptical
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:05 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Viewpost
    But it is not just the 505 address.

How about the fact that Sam McCroskey called himself "LilDemonDog" a clear reference to the star Procyon and therefore the Sumerian demon Humbaba and then walked around town smelling like death? Humbaba also according to legend has breath that smells like death.

But sure write it off, don't pay attention to strange coincidences, because there is absolutely nothing to see here. It is fine with me if many members of this board are not interested in this stuff. I'd like to see a separate topic or conference area where the discussion will continue. However, if that doesn't work I can post this stuff elsewhere.

I've known about Chi and Preceps for about two weeks and I have done extensive research on these groups (as much as possible given they are secret) and the hidden symbolism of their "droppings". In case it is not obvious to those who are interested, I post only a small fraction of the things along these lines I have found here on this board. And I've left out some key elements on purpose.

Really, nothing? I'm a bit disappointed in you after all you've posted here. Did you miss where I write that I was genuinely interested. Your postings are what kept me looking at this thread for a long time.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 am

My daughter has one of these dropping in her apartment. The girls that find them hang on to them because they are suppose to bring you luck. They know when the walks take place, it is not a mystery when they will occur.
    I have lived here all of my 53 years, I worked across the street from Longwood University and have never heard of the tunnels. It have heard that one of the high rise dorms was built on a grave yard. It is one of the oldest colleges in Virginia.
    Dang,Dr. Jordon is one of the nicest men at LU. He is admired and respected by all!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:21 am

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc DavidChi
    Longwood Student at "Chi Burning:

chiwalk.jpg
    Hooded and "blind" members of Chi during Chi walk

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc 592785252_a0c6a6ffd4
    KKK Cross Burning
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 am

Superstitions surrounding "droppings":

I know a few others have talked about this other tradition but it is so important to Longwood that I must mention it again. CHI is a one of two secret societies in Longwood. CHI has been around since 1900, that is a 109 years peeps! They are a secret group of students who are an embodiment of Longwood Spirit and love. Their symbol is a modified Rotunda, (check the pic) theses symbols litter campus on the sidewalks. DO NOT STEP ON THEM, EVER, EVER! If you do this you are directly stepping on the very Spirit of Longwood! Wouldn't want to do that now would you?

The second secret society is PRINCEPS. This group has been around for a little more than 20 years. They stand for leadership. The symbol they rally behind is a 7 with a seven point crown above it. Like the rotundas there are black crowns all around campus. STEP ON THESE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!! Its good luck! Like CHI, no one knows who is in this group until senior year!

From: http://www.whylongwood.com/apps/jour...rnal.asp?cat=e
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat May 01, 2010 3:55 am

Originally Posted by LoveVA Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Viewpost
    Hey dangrsmind, you kind of lost me w/ the Chi and Preceps...are you trying to link them w/ the crime? I can tell you as a former Longwood student that those organizations are pretty much just academic honor societies. I don't remember much about Preceps but Chi would have the "Chi Walk" now and then and they would wear robes etc and it was secret, until the members graduated and then they were revealed. They were always outstanding members of the student body, it was a real honor to be selected. But I knew several of the people in it and there is no way they were involved in anything satanic etc.

Longwood is very historical in the way that 4 major National Sororities were founded there too. Kappa Delta, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Sigma Sigma Sigma and Zeta Tau Alpha. Really, most Greek organizations do things in there ritual that involves wearing robes etc.

I promised not to post more about this until we had a better way of managing the topics, however...

My initial point was simply that there is a lot more history of strange happenings around Longwood and Farmville than the locals like to talk about. CHI and the CHI tunnels come up in relation to some of these stories and events. Some locals initially denied the existence of the CHI tunnels entirely.

Yes I am aware that many fraternities and sororities employ robes and other occult symbols into their initiation practices etc. Both CHI and Preceps use occult symbols in their "droppings" and (at least) the CHI rituals I have been able to learn about are quite clearly based on occult practices. Why does the CHI walk start at midnight for example? Why does the CHI symbol resemble a sun rising over a Masonic temple? I can be a lot more specific about these symbols and practices if there is interest.

Whether these symbols were incorporated into CHI practices purposefully by the founders of this organization or not I can't say, but the symbols are there. I am not saying that the students are knowingly participating in occult practices, and in fact I assume they are not. And yet...

The superstitions surround CHI are often referred to as trying to "keep the spirit of Longwood alive" one assumes that this refers to "school spirit". But I wonder what exactly is the spirit of Longwood? Then there is there is that red line in Room 333. YMMV I guess.

Here's an example of one student's description of CHI and related supersitions:

"Chi is the spirit of Longwood University. it's hard to explain or understand unless you go here, but i'll try. Chi is a secret society; people get tapped in, but no one ever knows who they are until Chi Burning, where the seniors are revealed. Chi Burning happens to be tonight, and i am extremely pumped!

during the school year, Chi goes on "walks." they're during the week at midnght at different places across campus. at midnight a van will pull up and the members of Chi get out. they all wear long blue robes and blue hoods and they're in a single-file line, holding onto each other. there are people leading them down the path created by all the many people standing and watching, and they walk and chant while everyone is extremely quiet. it's honestly kind of scary, to be honest. and apparently burning is scary too. but it's a good kind of scary.

Chi drops "droppings" around campus and during Chi walks; most of the time they're pieces of cloth with the blue Rotunda (the symbol of Longwood) painted on it, the X (the Chi letter in Greek), and sometimes a message. the one i have, i found folded up on the ground during freshman orientation, and on the top it says "Keep the spirit alive!" and on the bottom it says "Welcome class of 2012!" they aren't always cloths though; during Halloween they might set out a pumpkin. at the last Chi walk one of the members tossed a protractor (probably not the best idea, seeing as how it has pointed edges, but whatevs), and at the walk before that, one of my sisters got a whoopee cushion. when you get a dropping, you must never let it leave campus. when you become a senior, you HAVE to pass it down before you leave.

Chi is just amazing, everyone loves it. getting a Chi dropping is said to be the luckiest thing that can happen to you here. hence the reason i will not be taking my dropping off the wall until i leave next week."

Why is finding a CHI dropping "the luckiest thing that can happen to you here"? Why is CHI "amazing"? Maybe I am missing something here, but I have to say as an outsider these assertions seem a bit over the top.

Also, I have a question for you especially as a former student, have you ever heard of "Red Chi"?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:09 am

Speaking of symbolism...

Some might recall this image from SickTanick's "In Tha Name Of" video that has the four ritual murders in it as well.

Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Attachment

For some ridiculous reason even after I figured out the 781 and the Zodiac killer symbol I was stumpted by the "WOT" at the bottom.

I now suspect this refers to the White Order of Thule which is/was an esoteric white supremacist religious group. See Wikipedia (Links)
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Wikipedia_icon White_Order_of_Thule

Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:12 am

Originally Posted by PAXIMUS Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Viewpost
    Vril is one of my favorite topics, the person who founded Yale's Skull and Bones society of which most of the Bush family are members of, went to Germany to study Vril so that he could model the S and B after it when he returned. It has been suggested that Hitler was a Vril but there is only circumstantial evidence to show this.
    Apparently the Longwood secret society Chi had an evil or mischievous offshoot at one point called "Red Chi" that used the red Skull and Bones as their symbol.

Chi as exemplified in the form of the Chi-Rho is a symbol of the cross. Those "scary" Chi-burings take on a new meaning in this light.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:13 am

I'm sure a lot of nice people go to Longwood. I also think there are many good reasons for choosing to go to a small school in a small town, but really, Longwood isn't where the powerful congregate or send their kids even. If there is a THEY who want to shake us off of their tail, either they've been brilliant in hiding away for so long in Farmville, or this is exactly what THEY would want, people being misdirected as usual.

Just for kicks, take a look at these links. Read as much as you would like, but do look at the list of notable alumni from each.

Wikipedia (Links)
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Wikipedia_icon Longwood_University
    Notable alumni: A couple of lame pop musicians, a few sports figures and a noted activist in the Farmville area.

Wikipedia (Links)
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Wikipedia_icon Washington_and_Lee_University
    Wikipedia (Links)
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Wikipedia_icon University_of_Virginia
    Notable alumni: A very long list of people with HUGE influence on American society from politics, to banking, to major media.

Washington and Lee has links to both of those men(W and L), who have various other interesting ties between them. Lee (Confederate general you will recall) is practically regarded as a god and even his freaking horse has a shrine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveller_(horse) Want to find some weird secret society stuff, those schools are where it is in Virginia. VMI, which is right next to W&L, so close in fact that you might not know you have walked from one to the other, bans secret societies, which probably do exist as actual secret societies rather than play groups like Longwood has.

Wikipedia (Links)
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Wikipedia_icon Regent_University
    Wikipedia (Links)
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Wikipedia_icon Liberty_University
    The alumni info isn't so good for those schools, but they are all over politics, including many who served the last Bush administration.

No telling what happens in those places, but I'd personally be much more frightened of a secret society at either one of them than another place in the country. From the wikipedia article "According to Regent, the school seeks students who are "dedicated to becoming Christian leaders who will change the world for Christ" and want "to receive a legal education integrated with Christian principles."" Both are connected to media empires and Liberty has connections to Rev. Sun Myung Moon.

Bob McDonnell, who I'm sad to say is my governor elect has a master's degree from Regent. His master's thesis was very controversial during the recent election, but he won anyway. One last wikipedia link. Read about his thesis here if interested. Wikipedia (Links)
    Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Wikipedia_icon Bob_McDonnell
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:25 am

I'm not trying to link Longwood's secret societies to the famous Yale Skull and Bones or other such organizations that may or may not control the world.

I'm just saying this organization is evoking this same imagery. The Skull and Bones symbol was also used by the Nazis. Why?

What I am saying is simply this. There are a lot of different people around this crime employing occult references, Masonic references, and death imagery, and interestingly they aren't all horrorcore artists.

The Chi robes are blue and white, the same colors as worn by the KKK
    The letter Chi represents the cross and the annual Chi burning is therefore a symbolic "cross burning"
    The "Chi walk" is a simulated death ritual with the walkers being hooded with eyes covered as if being led to the gallows
    The Chi symbol is a sunrise over Solomon's temple a Masonic reference
    Chi used to use secret tunnels to travel unseen around the campus
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 am

I'm afraid of opening up a huge ("whole n'uther" as my least favorite neologism would have it) diversion by throwing semiotics into the discussion, but symbols are generally regarded as having no intrinsic meaning. They represent whatever meaning there is/was a need to symbolize in any given context. Use of pre-existing signs does not necessarily mean that a pre-existing meaning remained with it any more than similarity of form means a similarity of meaning. (two, to, too)

From Daniel Chandler's "Semiotics for Beginners"
    Saussure argued that signs only make sense as part of a formal, generalized and abstract system. His conception of meaning was purely structural and relational rather than referential: primacy is given to relationships rather than to things (the meaning of signs was seen as lying in their systematic relation to each other rather than deriving from any inherent features of signifiers or any reference to material things). Saussure did not define signs in terms of some 'essential' or intrinsic nature. For Saussure, signs refer primarily to each other. Within the language system, 'everything depends on relations' (Saussure 1983, 121; Saussure 1974, 122). No sign makes sense on its own but only in relation to other signs. Both signifier and signified are purely relational entities (Saussure 1983, 118; Saussure 1974, 120). This notion can be hard to understand since we may feel that an individual word such as 'tree' does have some meaning for us, but its meaning depends on its context in relation to the other words with which it is used.
    http://www.aber.ac.uk/media/Documents/S4B/sem02.html
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:27 am

Originally Posted by tapu Occult/Secret Societies/Longwood Chi etc Viewpost
    So... Sicktanick just copied some pretty hieroglyphics?

(if this is just stupid, feel free to tell me. it's early, even in maine....)

No. SickTanick knows exactly what he is doing.

I was referring here to the students participating in Longwood's secret societies.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun May 09, 2010 4:35 am

I have to laugh every time I read about CHI droppings. Seems like something you would find mixed with cedar shavings when you clean out a CHI cage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:34 am