Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

Abby is alive - would you let your 16 yr. old sail solo around the world?

Abby is alive - would you let your 16 yr. old sail solo around the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Abby is alive - would you let your 16 yr. old sail solo around the world?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:18 pm

One guy I heard on the radio [ I know great sourcing Scott] said "all we have left to do is hold a public hanging at super bowl halftime and we can officially be the Roman Empire." It was funny when I heard it. Maybe not so much here.
    tapu
    tapu

Abby is alive - would you let your 16 yr. old sail solo around the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Abby is alive - would you let your 16 yr. old sail solo around the world?

Post by tapu Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Well, your afterthought about it was funny. Smile

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/27/world/main6718135.shtml?tag=strip

Now a 14 year old wants to attempt solo sail around the world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:21 pm