Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+7
ziggy
blouAngel
dangrsmind
tapu
TiffaniLane
TandT
Percy
11 posters

The Merits of Psychedelics---Discuss

claudicici
    claudicici

The Merits of Psychedelics---Discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merits of Psychedelics---Discuss

Post by claudicici Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 pm

...where has dangrs been? maybe he's decorating the paper eggs for easter....
    Kay
    Kay

The Merits of Psychedelics---Discuss - Page 2 Empty Re: The Merits of Psychedelics---Discuss

Post by Kay Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:15 pm

ziggy wrote:Trippy!!! Aren't dreams the koolest? I love weird dreams like that. But how does my mind have the authority to randomly put stories together like that? It's crazy that it kind of makes sense and it kind of doesn't. How does your brain know how to put the story together in a sequence with relevant but really odd elements? It's a mystery to me.

The other night I dreamed about a man that I have not thought about in 20 years. He was in my bathroom with a really big knife and an evil grin. Why would I dream about him? He was a nice person and a friend; I don't know why I would dream he was going to harm me. I always wonder about dreams like these -- WTF is going on in our brains??
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am

Kay, I'd say you've been reading too much about crime lately.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 am

...I read this book a couple of years ago called "the dream universe" or something like that where the author theorized all matter is based on dreams...the universe is dreamed up ,that makes a lot of sense to me since everything starts with someone's imagination...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:19 pm