Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+14
ericclimbs
Percy
FARMVILLIAN
wadahoot
Heroine
blouAngel
ziggy
DoctorZ
dangrsmind
ROCKDAWG
AndresEscobar
piXy
tapu
Peace
18 posters

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 Empty Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 pm

ericclimbs wrote:
    blouAngel wrote:
    Heroine wrote:If I had extra money I'd just buy the house. It is a nice house and it should be pretty cheap...I don't know would make me crazy, to buy that house? I probably wouldn't sleep well there though... Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 Affraid

I'm sure you could call the police every so often to have them check the basement if that would make you feel any better.
    Good idea! Ask for the tall skinny cop. Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 8
    I really need this little cop car emoticon.....haha! Maybe I'll add it! Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642 Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 418352
    ziggy
    ziggy

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 Empty Re: Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 Hypnot10Watch this and then listen to the sound of your voice in your head saying....
    I will go to the auction this Saturday, I will go to the auction this Saturday...
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:31 pm

ziggy wrote:Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 Hypnot10Watch this and then listen to the sound of your voice in your head saying....
    I will go to the auction this Saturday, I will go to the auction this Saturday...
    Oh my, I think it's working!!! Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Heroine wrote:
    ziggy wrote:Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 Hypnot10Watch this and then listen to the sound of your voice in your head saying....
    Oh my, I think it's working!!! Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642
    I will take a video camera I will take a video camera !
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:39 pm

ericclimbs wrote:
    Heroine wrote:
    I will take a video camera I will take a video camera !
    Okay, well how about this, you guys give me money to buy it and I invite you all over to see my new house....oh I mean the house...I think it would be very informative.
    Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 316827 Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 pm

What's tomorrow? Yes - Auction Day at 505 First Ave.

A very sad day but also a time for change and something new for that home. I hope it will be a lovely place for someone to live. I don't think I would have a problem living in a place that had a history like that. I'd just be sure I had Ryan and Chip come over and tell all the bad juju to leave. Smile

And I know someone is going to show up over there....right??????????
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

ziggy wrote:What's tomorrow? Yes - Auction Day at 505 First Ave.

A very sad day but also a time for change and something new for that home. I hope it will be a lovely place for someone to live. I don't think I would have a problem living in a place that had a history like that. I'd just be sure I had Ryan and Chip come over and tell all the bad juju to leave. Smile

And I know someone is going to show up over there....right??????????

I told Heroine I was going to spank her ass if she didnt show up, in hindsight im certain she definitely wont go now. Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 316827
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:43 pm

You should have learned that lesson from my discipline of our Mr. Chan Smile
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 pm

ziggy wrote:You should have learned that lesson from my discipline of our Mr. Chan Smile
    Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642 Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Man! How could you NOT go?................
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm

So how did it go at the auction today?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:42 pm

ziggy wrote:So how did it go at the auction today?
    Well you guys went and got Heroine all drunk in the lounge thread last night she is probably still sleeping it off and missed the damned auction. Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642 Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 130642
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 pm

I went to the auction today and the house went for $140,000, which I thought was a pretty good deal. The rooms were a lot smaller than I thought they would be due to the size of the house, but with a little work it could be really nice.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 pm

In California that will buy you a tent.

Any interesting observations from your visit?
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 pm

boygenius wrote:I went to the auction today and the house went for $140,000, which I thought was a pretty good deal. The rooms were a lot smaller than I thought they would be due to the size of the house, but with a little work it could be really nice.

140k? shit. I should have moved to VA.

I guess the job markets not that great out there, though.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 pm

140k is what ubee thinkig about putting extra into a house you buy in some parts here
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 pm

boygenius wrote:I went to the auction today and the house went for $140,000, which I thought was a pretty good deal. The rooms were a lot smaller than I thought they would be due to the size of the house, but with a little work it could be really nice.

So, boygenius, glad you joined us............ what all did you notice about the house that might be relevant to the case?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:27 pm

OMG boygenius does a hit and run!

140K - WOW, that's a good deal for that many bedrooms and the lot size. Do you think that perhaps the murders lowered the value and it was more difficult to sell?
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Crow wrote:

So, boygenius, glad you joined us............ what all did you notice about the house that might be relevant to the case?

Yeah, I was on the websleuth site for a while and then got side tracked for a while and then noticed it had been shut down (well the Skyo Sam pages anyways).

I was just surprised at the size of the house, they say it's 2800 sq. feet, but it seemed a lot smaller. I'm not sure how the police couldn't tell something was weird the first time they did the welfare check because of the set up of the house made it where you could see from room to room pretty easily. However, it did seem that the mother had a lot of knick knacks and the house may have always been kept in a disheveled state, so they may have just looked past the messiness.....that's just a guess on my part though. I did take note that most of the DVDs that were available were of the horror nature, which lead me to believe they were all Emma's.

The basement where Sam "supposedly heard noises" and called the police back to search was really strange to me. I'm 5'8"ish and my head was almost touching the duct work that was above and the door from the outside of the house going into the basement was only 4ft. tall at best. It is located right below the kitchen, which from what I've been told by a very good source, the kitchen was a place where Sam did some pretty horrible things, so I would think that might have tipped the cops off.....it was covered in animals feces, so that probably covered up some of the other smells too.

The house was "valued" at $250,000, so I think the person who bought it got a good deal even though it does need some work IMO to bring things up to date on the inside. I went with the intent to bid on the house, but having to pay the 10% upfront was the part that got me.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 pm

boygenius wrote:
    Crow wrote:

Yeah, I was on the websleuth site for a while and then got side tracked for a while and then noticed it had been shut down (well the Skyo Sam pages anyways).

I was just surprised at the size of the house, they say it's 2800 sq. feet, but it seemed a lot smaller. I'm not sure how the police couldn't tell something was weird the first time they did the welfare check because of the set up of the house made it where you could see from room to room pretty easily. However, it did seem that the mother had a lot of knick knacks and the house may have always been kept in a disheveled state, so they may have just looked past the messiness.....that's just a guess on my part though. I did take note that most of the DVDs that were available were of the horror nature, which lead me to believe they were all Emma's.

The basement where Sam "supposedly heard noises" and called the police back to search was really strange to me. I'm 5'8"ish and my head was almost touching the duct work that was above and the door from the outside of the house going into the basement was only 4ft. tall at best. It is located right below the kitchen, which from what I've been told by a very good source, the kitchen was a place where Sam did some pretty horrible things, so I would think that might have tipped the cops off.....it was covered in animals feces, so that probably covered up some of the other smells too.

The house was "valued" at $250,000, so I think the person who bought it got a good deal even though it does need some work IMO to bring things up to date on the inside. I went with the intent to bid on the house, but having to pay the 10% upfront was the part that got me.

"which from what I've been told by a very good source, the kitchen was a place where Sam did some pretty horrible things"

Say what?!
    boygenius
    boygenius

Post by boygenius Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:47 pm

ziggy wrote:OMG boygenius does a hit and run!

140K - WOW, that's a good deal for that many bedrooms and the lot size. Do you think that perhaps the murders lowered the value and it was more difficult to sell?

I think that may have been part of it, but I also don't think there were a lot of people there that could swing the 10% down right then either. They say it's a four bedroom, but if I would have bought it, I would have turned it into a large two bedroom home......maybe have a small third bedroom due to the layout and small size of the rooms. The kitchen was really small, like too small to have three people in at one time. A lot of my friends were freaked out that I even went in the house, but I didn't know those people, so it didn't bother me that much, but I can see where other people might not be able to move past it.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 pm

dangrsmind wrote:
    boygenius wrote:
    Crow wrote:

"which from what I've been told by a very good source, the kitchen was a place where Sam did some pretty horrible things"

Say what?!

Yes, please re-iterate what you had heard. This is new info on the kitchen and what horrible things Sam did in there, Please let us know Boygenius! thanks... Wink
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 pm

dangrsmind wrote:
    boygenius wrote:
    Crow wrote:

Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 18478

Say what?!
    Auction of the Neiderbrock Home and Belonging - Page 3 18478
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:52 pm

oh damn please elaborate
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:12 am

Yes, please. See, I knew there would be whisperings from the community at that gathering on what went down. What happened in the kitchen??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:44 pm