Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+9
Splendor Solis
dangrsmind
AndresEscobar
tapu
wadahoot
claudicici
Percy
Hank
Heroine
13 posters

Our new forum....

Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Our new forum.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Our new forum....

Post by Heroine Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 pm

ScaryMary wrote:What exactly did happen over at WS to get the thread closed?
    I'm still kinda behind on all that...

And thanks Pax!
    You can kinda see my new Medusa piercing in that picture What a Face
    And I thought childbirth was excruciating pain! Heh.
    Welcome ScaryMary!!!! I's so glad to see you join us!
    To sum up what happened at WS, basically Trisha overreacted in all reality to something that wasn't even meant towards her and she blew everything out of proportion.
    There, that's a good summary for it!
    Very Happy
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:06 pm

ScaryMary wrote:What exactly did happen over at WS to get the thread closed?
    I'm still kinda behind on all that...

And thanks Pax!
    You can kinda see my new Medusa piercing in that picture What a Face
    And I thought childbirth was excruciating pain! Heh.

Well we discussed Green Eggs and Ham and its relationship to the case...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Well I PMed Tricia and told her to forget about it. You guys have a nice place here now so I hope you can finally enjoy it and wont be treated like shit by anymore for doing the right thing.

I have unfortunately invested a little more of myself in all of this than I had originally intended to and I need to step aside for a while and get re-centered and re-evaluate some things. I am happy you are all together and I hope this forum works out for the group, it appears it has all the hallmarks of a perfect fit so far.

I did what I could to help all of you because I feel somewhat indebted to you all for engaging me in such wonderful and enlightening discussion over the last four months, I admittedly do not handle mistreatment of those I care about very well and sometimes that even results, regretfully, in me hurting the very people I passionately set out to defend. So for those of you who may have gotten caught in the crossfire of my battles, I apologize to you, I never meant it to happen that way and I will make sure it doesnt happen again.

I will check in as time permits but right now I need to re-channel my energies in to some other areas of my life.

Be good to eachother, we all went through a lot to get here so dont let anything tear you apart...

Percy~
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm

oh hell no percy u better not be leaving us !!!....u don't have to hang out here 24/7...but that post sounds to much like a "good bye" to me...that's not cool
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 pm

claudicici wrote:oh hell no percy u better not be leaving us !!!....u don't have to hang out here 24/7...but that post sounds to much like a "good bye" to me...that's not cool

Nah I will be around, just need to take care of some things IRL and step aside from this a little right now. Put a little more in to all of this than I had planned. Laughing

Its all good my friend.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi everybody. I feel like I've flow cross country in the past two days. This seems like a good place to rest for a day or two, hopefully longer.

Got some real world thingies to do, but you know I'll be back.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm figuring out all these admin tools...yay!
    I have a new thread title. Now I just have to move the threads around. Smile
    Been busy trying to read the past hour. study

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:19 pm

ur working hard heroine, don't overdo it in one day. i had yoga earlier this eve and i got really relaxed, now i am not relaxed anymore. lol. i'm learning to crochet too, and feeling overwhelmed. so i'll just wear this new look---> afro and chill...
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:27 pm

I like your new look mel,damn yoga is another thing that doesn't work for me,I tried it before and I think it's more like torture it just makes me angry,not relaxed at all...crocheting sounds like another aggravating activity to me...
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm

I love yoga! Problem is I haven't done it in forever. A couple of weeks of yoga makes my body feel 10 years younger. I need to get back on that. . .

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 pm

yoga has really helped me in lots of ways. i go once a week, and a 77 year old native american lady is teaching it to us. you wouldn't even know she is in her 70's!!! we do stretches, breathing and such. not really into chants and stuff.
    crochet is good too, but when i start looking at all those directions/instructions and ideas of trying something new , well, it's confusing to my brain.
    i recommend yoga, and zumba. we were doing zumba 2 times a week at my job. mite not do it for a while cause of making up lost school days due to the winter storms we had. i love to dance, and zumba is good and fun!
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am

Hey Claudicici, the Mods DO read PMs at Websleuths, fyi.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 am

yeah I knew it !
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:02 am

I think someone put LSD in my beer. . .oh wait its just Heroine! (now that was most definately an unintended pun -- but I like it)

Looking good Heroine keep it up!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:29 am

yeah I think this skin is perfect Laughing
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 am

claudicici wrote:yeah I think this skin is perfect Laughing
    Okay, well let me ask this, can you guys see the little computer in the right hand corner of the reply right beside the post number? If so and you click it can you see user IP addresses? I can but I can see them anyway, but I wouldn't really want the public to see them. Let me know if you can see them please. See there are ups and downs to all of these skins that's why it's taking so long to find the right one. Sorry guys!
    Thanks!
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:40 am

Heroine wrote:
    Okay, well let me ask this, can you guys see the little computer in the right hand corner of the reply right beside the post number? If so and you click it can you see user IP addresses? I can but I can see them anyway, but I wouldn't really want the public to see them. Let me know if you can see them please. See there are ups and downs to all of these skins that's why it's taking so long to find the right one. Sorry guys!
    Thanks!

I don't see a little computer at all
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 am

ericclimbs wrote:
    Heroine wrote:
    Thanks!

I don't see a little computer at all

Yay! Then I'm sticking with this forum look! It's functional, not too harsh on the eyes, neat, still professional, but with a kick....haha! Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks! cheers
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:47 am

yep,I like it...and I don't see the li'l computer...that's for your eyes only flower
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:03 am

claudicici wrote:yep,I like it...and I don't see the li'l computer...that's for your eyes only flower
    Thanks! I like it too!
    I am moving topics around so please don't panic! It's all still there, you just have to look for it! Smile What a Face
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 am

Looking good so far Our new forum.... - Page 5 A020
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:17 am

Looking good to me. The blacklight thing was a little hard on me old eyez.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:29 am

Looking good over here guys.

Just maybe pretty please, larger font.

I read all day and all night and all weekend for school, I read, read read and meen eyez are getting wored out.

That's why I thought that pic of Marilyn reading was hilarious and please note: that is exactly how I look reading all the textbooks, in a see-through something on the floor ha! I also vacuum in heels and pearls.(not really)
    Pax, thank you thank you thank you for all the communicating with Tricia, all the frustrating hours of it - Blou may apologize yet and who knows - we may wander back over someday. I know I was just ready to land somewhere and get back to a normal-ish routine for a few days. The future is unkown but one thing is for SURE - there are some genuinely great people here and we shall continue to treat each other well, and if we don't we can work it out.
    Wonder what Tricia thinks about us just ditching. I will bet she is curious to know where we are. And I believe they read the PMs there, Andres is correct.
    Peace_gurl resurfaced and asked me. It's your call folks. You can PM me or email me your thoughts...personally I don't care either way; no dog in that hunt.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 am

Sorry one more thing I thought of after seeing those music vids on the music thread...it would be nice to have a thanks button or thumbs up or something. There is some serious entertainment over there!
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 am

[img:bce4]https://sleuthing.forumotion.com/Our new forum.... - Page 5 Turkishcookie[/img]
    Are these the cookies Blou?

Nothing to see here folks, move along (ziggy is still figuring out the whole new image posting and she's not that bright)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:23 pm