Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+9
Splendor Solis
dangrsmind
AndresEscobar
tapu
wadahoot
claudicici
Percy
Hank
Heroine
13 posters

Our new forum....

Percy
    Percy

Our new forum.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Our new forum....

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Man I am sick to my stomach now guys, Tricia responded to me with this just now:

Because you are honest with me and such a good guy I want to make this work. I am waiting to hear from the others. Do you think Blou Angel might send a quick apology to wbsleuth@xmission.com ? That would go a long way in helping the mods make their decision. Because of how hard they work it is so hurtful when people post things like he did.

I seriously DOUBT Blou is going to get down and kiss anyone's feet so I guess this is the breaking point.

I PMed her back and said I would pass it along but I cant speak for what Blou will do and that he was only standing up for what he thought was right. IMO we are owed the apology but oh well I tried.

It looks like we will get our thread back in the PL one way or another but I dont know if she will let Blou back without an apology, she might, I really dont know, she said she would get back to me as soon as she hears from the other mod.

In any case here we are and you guys all appear happy so I guess we stay here no matter what.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 pm

yeah the past few days have been tumultuous to say the least. We were pushed way out of our normal comfort zone. But let's go ahead and get comfortable here for now and pick up where we left off. It looks like there is a lot of functionality here including the ability to post videos.

Is there anyway to make this forum searchable google, yahoo, etc? So new interested parties might be able to join in on our discussions?

Speaking of Blou where is he?
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Welcome ScaryMary! (aka juggalicious) Thanks for coming over and sticking with us. We're trying to resume some normalcy.
    Splendor Solis
    Splendor Solis

Post by Splendor Solis Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm

ericclimbs wrote:Is there anyway to make this forum searchable google, yahoo, etc? So new interested parties might be able to join in on our discussions?

Here's what google says:

http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35769

Also, having other sites link to this one will improve the standing in the results.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:29 pm

claudicici wrote:I'm against going back to websleuths as well,I still read there but I don't need to beg for permission to post somewhere and have to watch what i say ,I'm not 10 years old and tricia is not my momma... Evil or Very Mad

Well no argument from me on that you know me well enough to know I am not good at this whole kissing ass thing but I have held a few political positions in my life so I do have some practice with negotiation and all I am trying to do is fix what went wrong because we got fucked and it wasnt our fault, if that means I have to bite my tongue and keep my ego in check temporarily while talking to Tricia so be it. I just want us all to have a nice place to chat, if you guys are good with no new people or fresh input then this is the place to be, if you want new people joining our discussion then this probably isnt the best place as it will take a long time to get any real google standing on a forum like this unless you are very search specific.

You guys make the call, I did my part and now I am retiring. Act as if I am not here anymore.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm gonna start a thread for the case

Last edited by ericclimbs on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Hello again everyone!!
    Glad to see that there's finally a forum that we won't be kicked out of! And the privacy of it is nice too.
    All this moving around has made me dizzy and quite exhausted!
    Thanks for setting this up Heroine.
    Tapu, hope you're holding up okay miss!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 pm

ScaryMary wrote:Hello again everyone!!
    Glad to see that there's finally a forum that we won't be kicked out of! And the privacy of it is nice too.

Welcome, Mary, glad to have you as always.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Our new forum.... - Page 4 Empty Testing video embed

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:49 pm

If you like choreography you'll love this one take video featuring 100s of actors. It was a film school project:

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

hey,scary,glad you're here !
    hey pax,I really,really appreciate your efforts but I like it here much better now...as far as new people coming in...is it ok if I ask some people over there at websleuths if they wanna post here? ...I'm thinking of the girl from the bob thread that writes horror and I also like one lost girl,I know pax you kinda got into it with her about the whole "personality disorder" thing,but she's really cool....also I would like to see woe join us here and straighten stuff out with the tapu...
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Mary - Welcome!

I just read a note from Blou passed on over the weekend and if that is all he was saying that caused an alert on the original Four Dead etc. thread, then I can't figure out why he would need to apologize.

We are adults - Blou is right, there was nothing done that couldn't have been acknowledged with a warning or a "please don't do that".

I don't want him to apologize unless he wants to. We can continue here and screw them. They will by trying to find us when the trial nears.

I hate that bullshit and God Bless Pax for working so hard to get us back on, but seriously, to make Blou grovel would be wrong.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

ericclimbs wrote:If you like choreography you'll love this one take video featuring 100s of actors. It was a film school project:

That's freaking awesome thanks Eric.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:10 pm

yeah,ziggy's here !...it's so good to see everyone coming over...and I totally agree,blou apologize????? for what?...
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey just one thing...I'm getting old and this print is so small...can I change that?

It's giving me a headache! Sad
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 pm

This spot works well for me. I would like to see other folks find us here via search engines. If anyone gets out of line we can kick them off. If we have too many problems with trolls and sock puppets perhaps we could set up some sort of private verification method (such as maybe requiring a phone call to an elder member who would volunteer for that duty).

Did anyone check out Hank's link to the google search engine tips? It's a little bit above my low-tech head but there is more than certainly someone here who could probably do it. Somebody Dangerous!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

claudicici wrote:hey,scary,glad you're here !
    hey pax,I really,really appreciate your efforts but I like it here much better now...as far as new people coming in...is it ok if I ask some people over there at websleuths if they wanna post here? ...I'm thinking of the girl from the bob thread that writes horror and I also like one lost girl,I know pax you kinda got into it with her about the whole "personality disorder" thing,but she's really cool....also I would like to see woe join us here and straighten stuff out with the tapu...

Actually OneLostGrl and I had some pretty good discussions after that went down, she is a nice person and I have no problems with her. I dont mind you asking anyone over here youre free to do what you want, I would only consider how loyal they may be to Tricia and whether they would run to her if they see any critical comments here about her or the site, other than that this is your forum as much as anyone elses and youre free to invite who you want IMO.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:22 pm

ziggy wrote:Hey just one thing...I'm getting old and this print is so small...can I change that?

It's giving me a headache! Sad

I agree, the font is tiny, can we fix that to a more standard sized print?

Dont get me wrong I dont think Blou has anything to apologize about, I was only passing the information a long to him, its his account at WS that it regards so he should know that much at least.

I am fine with remaining here, no problem at all.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:23 pm

ScaryMary wrote:Hello again everyone!!

Love that picture Mary, love the look, the hair, all of it. Guys, we are lucky to be surrounded by such perty girls in this group.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 pm

I think this is going great so far. As you've probably noticed I started a thread just for the Sam case. Is everyone cool with that?

And Zig started one where music can be discussed. We have the potential to really get to know each other here and develop lasting friendships.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:30 pm

wadahoot wrote:Well, shit. I'm already in trouble here, too?!?!

I posted at about 12n and it's missing ... so I figured I was too polite or something jocolor

All I said was that I actually made it back in, and was going back to bed.

I also asked that, if we're going to stay private-ish, we could have a list of:
    Real name = WS name = Outcast name

Heroine, can we have a particular thread and/or section that one has to be assigned permission to view? On another forum I visit, the old-timers have a private area to show family pix, use real names, talk about life events, etc. that might not be for public consumption. I kinda think we have progressed to that point with the posters that are the crux of the group; but, if we want to continue to invite newbies in, I would hope (for safety and privacy sake) that they are either vetted by the person that leads them here, or not given access to private things until they are as weird as we are. What a Face
    Did you really have a post disappear? If so I don't know why. I promise you aren't in trouble! There is no such thing as trouble here....haha! Unless you count all of us?! LOL
    I will work on seeing what I can do to get a private area for us. There are a lot of options in the admin panel so I'll see what I can come up with. If anyone has any more suggestions or requests on what I can do to improve our forum, please let me know! I'm open to anything. I just want you guys to be happy here until we find something else or decide to stay here.
    I still go on websleuths from time to time, but don't post much. I just have to say though that I can't really blame DM for having mixed emotions about Trisha or WS. It takes a lot to get me upset and her reactions had me in flames. Esp. when she told Pax to take his buddies elsewhere because we were no longer welcome there.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm

welcome Ziggy and ScaryMary!!! glad you found this place affraid kewl beans, and ready to start sleuthing again. Wink love the music one too. ;D
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Heroine wrote:
    wadahoot wrote:Well, shit. I'm already in trouble here, too?!?!

I posted at about 12n and it's missing ... so I figured I was too polite or something jocolor

All I said was that I actually made it back in, and was going back to bed.

I also asked that, if we're going to stay private-ish, we could have a list of:
    Real name = WS name = Outcast name

Heroine, can we have a particular thread and/or section that one has to be assigned permission to view? On another forum I visit, the old-timers have a private area to show family pix, use real names, talk about life events, etc. that might not be for public consumption. I kinda think we have progressed to that point with the posters that are the crux of the group; but, if we want to continue to invite newbies in, I would hope (for safety and privacy sake) that they are either vetted by the person that leads them here, or not given access to private things until they are as weird as we are. What a Face
    Did you really have a post disappear? If so I don't know why. I promise you aren't in trouble! There is no such thing as trouble here....haha! Unless you count all of us?! LOL
    I will work on seeing what I can do to get a private area for us. There are a lot of options in the admin panel so I'll see what I can come up with. If anyone has any more suggestions or requests on what I can do to improve our forum, please let me know! I'm open to anything. I just want you guys to be happy here until we find something else or decide to stay here.
    I still go on websleuths from time to time, but don't post much. I just have to say though that I can't really blame DM for having mixed emotions about Trisha or WS. It takes a lot to get me upset and her reactions had me in flames. Esp. when she told Pax to take his buddies elsewhere because we were no longer welcome there.

Been a mod for a day and already disappearing posts, shame, shame on you young lady! lol!
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

ziggy wrote:Heeellloooo out there. Thanks you guys for setting up a spot.

I can't explain how weird it was to not be able to check in at that thread. Who knew???

I like the privacy here and there is a much better selection of emoticons for Andres to play with.

Suspect
    Still trying to catch up on what the EFF happened exactly.
    Ziggy!!!!! Welcome my dear!!! I'm so glad you joined us!!! What would sleuthing be like without Ziggy?
    Very Happy
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 pm

I'm just wondering if it's safe to put this link in a pm overthere....

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:39 pm

What exactly did happen over at WS to get the thread closed?
    I'm still kinda behind on all that...

And thanks Pax!
    You can kinda see my new Medusa piercing in that picture What a Face
    And I thought childbirth was excruciating pain! Heh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:18 am