Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+12
Heroine
TiffaniLane
tapu
bandersnatch45
blouAngel
claudicici
Mags
dangrsmind
ericclimbs
ziggy
wadahoot
Percy
16 posters

Advice on men

Mags
    Mags

Advice on men - Page 13 Empty Re: Advice on men

Post by Mags Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

blouAngel wrote:
    Servant of the Nine wrote:

Any man that owns more shoes than guns is a girly man.

Maybe he is just a man that has already been involved in killing enough people, so many that it is hard to think about it actually, and prefers now to go for peaceful walks in the woods instead.

Advice on men - Page 13 622579

Thanks Dangrs, I knew I would find someone in life who understood me if I waited long enough. Sadly, you are married, all the way across the freaking country, and the wrong sex. I'm going out for a walk and a good cry.

Where's a god-damned tear emoticon when you need one?
    Wow........

The fact that it was a comedic poke at men who own a lot of shoes seems to be completely lost on this crowd. I know y'all don't know sevvy, but seriouly, he's about the last person on the planet that needs to be lectured or scolded. He's been everywhere and done everything you're talking about, twenty years before any of you had hair on your balls. too much info
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Advice on men - Page 13 1-buddhist-monk-in-prayer-michele-burgess
    Mags wrote:
    blouAngel wrote:
    Servant of the Nine wrote:

Any man that owns more shoes than guns is a girly man.

Maybe he is just a man that has already been involved in killing enough people, so many that it is hard to think about it actually, and prefers now to go for peaceful walks in the woods instead.

Advice on men - Page 13 622579

Thanks Dangrs, I knew I would find someone in life who understood me if I waited long enough. Sadly, you are married, all the way across the freaking country, and the wrong sex. I'm going out for a walk and a good cry.

Where's a god-damned tear emoticon when you need one?
    Wow........

The fact that it was a comedic poke at men who own a lot of shoes seems to be completely lost on this crowd. I know y'all don't know sevvy, but seriouly, he's about the last person on the planet that needs to be lectured or scolded. He's been everywhere and done everything you're talking about, twenty years before any of you had hair on your balls. Advice on men - Page 13 894413

That is great and I thank him for his service if that is the case but I think Blou's humor was lost on you. He is a special member of our group with a strange and ironic sense of humor, have to get to know him I guess.

I did also appreciate dangrs comments, having served in a war theatre I dont get a boner over guns any more, I have a few but its not something I care to speak about. I seen a lot of bad shit and was in the middle of most of it.

A walk in the woods indeed.

Last edited by Paximus on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Definitely Blou's humor is a treasure - not easy to understand at first but sometimes so clever I am envious! That's the main reason I didn't want him banned and wouldn't go back to WS if her was to remain so.
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Omg....I got his humor. My comments were in relation to all of the "holier than thou" gun posts. His was just the most recent that had Servants quoted. Geez......
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Mags wrote:Omg....I got his humor. My comments were in relation to all of the "holier than thou" gun posts. His was just the most recent that had Servants quoted. Geez......

Got it...I did like the part about "...before they had hair on their balls".
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Advice on men - Page 13 Pot-kettle-black
    Mags wrote:Omg....I got his humor. My comments were in relation to all of the "holier than thou" gun posts. His was just the most recent that had Servants quoted. Geez......

Oh, I see, kind of like the 'holier than thou pot posts?" Neat-o.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Notice how this is the only thread in which there have been problems, and it all started with MEN (being about men, that is)? Razz
    Mags
    Mags

Post by Mags Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Paximus wrote:Advice on men - Page 13 Pot-kettle-black

Exactly like that. A few of you stated your opinion on guns and i took the opportunity to get all bent out of shape over some perceived slight "and defend my friend, who I know to be a good person, when he was being insulted."
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 am

Mags wrote:
    Paximus wrote:Advice on men - Page 13 Pot-kettle-black

Exactly like that. A few of you stated your opinion on guns and i took the opportunity to get all bent out of shape over some perceived slight "and defend my friend, who I know to be a good person, when he was being insulted."

Advice on men - Page 13 559312
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:19 am

The Kay wrote:Notice how this is the only thread in which there have been problems, and it all started with MEN (being about men, that is)? Advice on men - Page 13 Icon_razz

Eh, its all in good fun, at least from where I sit. Mags has strong opinions but so do I so there is bound to be some conflict between us. We can work it out and move on and deal with it as it arises.

But, yea, good point, damn men.

Advice on men - Page 13 130642
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 am

ziggy wrote:Life would be extremely dull if everyone agreed on everything. I can't tell you how much my opinionated and judgmental ass has been humbled throughout my lifetime by those who I may have regarded as complete "wrong thinkers". People think they way they do because they've walked in their own shoes. Sometimes I understand their more narrow view and sometimes I think they are crazy town. Regardless, I have to respect and understand that they are different and different is not always bad. Advice on men - Page 13 418352 Like for instance, a mad rockin' banana that rides a green llama.

I see extreme differences as a check and balance of sorts. I'm sorry that people have been frustrated by the turn of the thread - hey I tried to keep it on topic but the "other" topic(s) must have been important to people because they kept coming back to it and that kind of proves that we really don't give a rats ass about any advice we need on men. Ha ha ha ha. Sorry. That one fell in my lap. Advice on men - Page 13 118510

Thanks Claudi - you've been a great person to learn from. You have represented dude. The diversity is what drew me to you all and what will keep me here. Advice on men - Page 13 Icon_rr
    ...now I just gotta figure out exactly what i should represent and what signs i'm gonna use

Advice on men - Page 13 ATgAAADzFAKFY4q9yWVI3UubV2Ewcwko1G3Sy_yTRIxPFJBaJxki-_Vzj_RPt4OWgGSn6aftwChnmiU_bx2SglR8Z6opAJtU9VCA72TJ0BJC2XzryCOa0PXHgtOMCA
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:46 pm

hmmm, they all look like startling sea creatures. Do me a favor and don't wear that outfit though...in fact everyone I know should avoid such fashion faux pas please!

I know you men like to wear the shabooglars with socks (that's a made up name I have for those slip on plastic shoe things) but it's just not a good look. In my narrow view of things, open toed shoes should expose open toes, hence no pantyhose with sandals etc. Toe grooming is a pain in the ass, for sure, but do it. It's like wearing the belly shirt when you shouldn't. OK... Advice on men - Page 13 62995
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 pm

lol,those actually do make cool creatures,i tried them out to see what kind of shadow animals they would produce on the wall,pretty gangsta.... Advice on men - Page 13 Icon_cool

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:47 pm

The c.k. crip killa sign looks like someone with severe arthritis. Laughing
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 am

ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 am

Claudicici that is hilarious! Nothing must make gangs cringe more huh?
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 am

The Kay wrote:Notice how this is the only thread in which there have been problems, and it all started with MEN (being about men, that is)? Razz

HEY ARE YOU ALL IN HERE STILL TALKING ABOUT POT??!!

(just thought i'd run through here with that. hi kay)
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Original gangsta stylie Advice on men - Page 13 Goltzius%27s_right_Hand
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrik_Goltzius

Hendrick Goltzius made a drawing of his deformed right hand, (drawn with the deformed right hand if I recall correctly) back in 1588. It was burned in a fire when he was a young child. Turned out to be stuck in a way that was really hand for holding an engraving tool and he rolled with it and got to be quite famous for his skillz.

He lived in the Netherlands, and one version of his story is that his parents ran one of the first coffee houses that allowed marijuana smoking. According to that telling of the story, the fire may have been caused when a seed popped out of a lit bong and caught the carpet on fire. The stoners then just watched and giggled as the young child played in the fire they had started. Others argue that although it's true that he did burn his hand, that Belgian Ale was actually what had numbed the adults who laughed at his agony.

Post by karma Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm

The Kay wrote:The c.k. crip killa sign looks like someone with severe arthritis. Laughing

well hell the latin kings sign means I love you in sign language LOL
    wadahoot
    wadahoot

Post by wadahoot Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 am

karma wrote:well hell the latin kings sign means I love you in sign language LOL
    Aww, dang, beat me to it! That one always cracks me up!
    We live on the westside of town, and the kids at my son (who, btw is 21 Tapu) high school all made various signs for "WEST SIDE." I suggested to him that this might not be the best plan, as other gangs in the area might not get the amusement value Advice on men - Page 13 Icon_eek
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:20 am

OMG leave it to Blou to create a post about a deformed hand that looks like a gang sign in a story that ties in pot smoking! I love you man. Where the hell do you get this stuff ?(ziggy is so intrigued)

Oh yeah and on topic with advice on men... don't throw away their old disgusting clothes and say you don't know what happened to them, because they are on to you!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 am

ziggy wrote:OMG leave it to Blou to create a post about a deformed hand that looks like a gang sign in a story that ties in pot smoking! I love you man. Where the hell do you get this stuff ?(ziggy is so intrigued)

Oh yeah and on topic with advice on men... don't throw away their old disgusting clothes and say you don't know what happened to them, because they are on to you!

Its from all that acid and shrooms he took, it sort of makes you a little different afterwards. He is hearing a different drum beat than most of us. Not that that is bad or anything. Advice on men - Page 13 418352
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 am

Yes Blous story is too funny!! Very witty, you are Blou! I like it! Advice on men - Page 13 Icon_tongue Advice on men - Page 13 93664

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content