Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

EMMA/SAM ONLINE RELATIONSHIP

claudicici
    claudicici

EMMA/SAM ONLINE RELATIONSHIP Empty EMMA/SAM ONLINE RELATIONSHIP

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:12 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....
    claudicici
    claudicici

EMMA/SAM ONLINE RELATIONSHIP Empty Re: EMMA/SAM ONLINE RELATIONSHIP

Post by claudicici Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 am

Originally Posted by claudicici EMMA/SAM ONLINE RELATIONSHIP Viewpost
    yeah,now i know which questions not to ask...jk,but the reason i was asking about myspace is because I was wondering if you know any of the older posts between him and emma,like how the whole thing evolved,I've read that it was kind of a "secret" relationship but I only read the newer posts and they're obvious....but I was wondering if you know if Emma was coming on that strong in the beginning also,like really make him feel she was totally into him from the beginning....
    Sorry it took so long for me to respond to this claudicici, I just now seen this! Lol.
    And no I don't know much about what was going on with him and Emma. The past few months before him going to Farmville I really didn't talk to him much cause I was without internet for quite a while, before that happened though I didn't see anything from her on his page and he never mentioned anything about her to me, so either they just recently started seeing each other or they was just being super secretive about it...Your guess is as good as mine.

I would also like to wish everyone here a merry Christmas (or whatever it is that you might celebrate)!
    Don't drink too much eggnog everyone EMMA/SAM ONLINE RELATIONSHIP Dance

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 pm