Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

EMMA RAGDOLL

claudicici
    claudicici

EMMA RAGDOLL Empty EMMA RAGDOLL

Post by claudicici Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 am

....data dump only.No discussions please....

EMMA RAGDOLL Empty emma niederbrock obit - richmond times dispatch - oct 03 2009

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:31 pm

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesdispatch/obituary.aspx?n=emma-kelley-niederbrock&pid=133818701

Emma Kelley NIEDERBROCK

EMMA RAGDOLL 0001611681-01-1_0001611681-01_10032009NIEDERBROCK, Emma Kelley, 16, of Farmville, died Friday, September 18, 2009, in her home, along with her mother, Dr. Debra Sue Kelley, 53; and her father, Rev. Mark Alan Niederbrock, 50. Emma was born in Champagne, Illinois, on October 15, 1992. She was a student. She is survived by her maternal grandparents, Tom and Margaret Kelley of Richmond; and paternal grandmother, Janise Niederbrock of Champagne, Illinois. A memorial service will be conducted at 6 p.m. Saturday, October 3, 2009, at Farmville United Methodist Church. Memorial contributions may be made to Ramsey Memorial United Methodist Church, 5900 Hull Street Road, Richmond, Virginia, 23224. Shorter Funeral Home of Farmville is serving the family. www.shorterfuneralhome.com
    Published in Richmond Times-Dispatch on October 3, 2009
    e-mail EMMA RAGDOLL Emailicon print EMMA RAGDOLL Printer
    claudicici
    claudicici

EMMA RAGDOLL Empty Re: EMMA RAGDOLL

Post by claudicici Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 am

From Emma's Vampire Freaks page. I haven't seen this posted before.

I'm as real as it gets.
    1.I AM down with the clown, till im burried 6feet under with the maggots.
    2.Im damn proud.
    3.Dont hate me cause I am, get to know me before you talk ****.
    And before you go and say "oh icp's just some dumb **** with stupid fags"
    Get to know what there about, get to know what WE'RE about.

I Know Art
    I Know Photography

I Know What To Say
    And What Not To say,

I have my own veiws on the world
    Some in which will never change, but im open.

I CAN ACTUALLY say Im Not Like other girls
    I Know Im Not Normal.

I tell it how it is, Always will.

I Smoke.
    I'll Die, Oh well...People Die
    Get the **** Over it.
    And If I choose To Kill myself in a
    Slow and painful way
    Ooops...That was my lesson to learn

I Don't Give A ****k
    What You people are calling me
    I could state The Facts
    And Just call You A
    Fake Jealous *****
    But That Wouldn't Make me any better
    Than you
    Now Would It?

I know,
    I Have an Attitude;
    But Don't All Girls?
    Some are Just Better at hiding it.
    And For me Personally
    My Attitude Is My Biggest Fall.
    And My Greatest Accomplishment.

I can Pull Off All Different looks
    That's NOT a Poser
    Thats Called Being able to Work
    In Different environments.
    And I Pitty You Mother ****ers
    That Only Have One way Of thinking
    Cuz When The real World Comes and gets you
    Your Gonna Get Knocked Right on your ass.

Let Me Clear Up The word
    "Poser"
    That ****ken Word Should only
    Be Used
    When Theres A *****
    Hard ****ken Core
    Copying you
    Besides That
    Get The ****k Over it.

Don’t come to me with your sob stories,
    Don’t be a big CryBalling baby
    Or if youre the type of person
    That Can't ****en Get a grip On the world
    And cut just because some guy doesn’t like you
    OMFG are you serious????
    There's Pently of Assholes Out there
    GO FIND ANOTHER ONE.
    God Damn!
    You Stupid *****es Piss Me off.
    But Hey!
    If you are able to not rape the world
    For Pity comments and sympathy
    Good Fukken ****.
    No Problems.

I Know I can Brighten Up
    Anyone's Day
    I'm telling you
    I'm Pure Sunshine.

I Could Over Play this saying
    "I can Be the sweetest Girl you'll ever know"
    "Or your worst Nightmare"
    OverPLAYED!
    Here's Emma’s Version!
    I Am Cold hearted,
    And its best you find out now, then later.
    And I Can Be Nice
    But ONLY If I see You Deserve
    My Respect.
    I would rather Not Hang out With
    Clones;
    But Originals.
    And I Can Pick Up The Fake
    In Mins.
    You Can't Play Stupid Games
    With People That Already Played them.

People Will Tell You Who They Are
    IF you just LISTEN.
    Stop Worrying About when The
    Next Time Your Gonna Open
    Your Mouth.
    Close It For Once
    And Just Listen
    People Will Tell you Anything
    And You Could Learn So Much
    I Find It Better to listen
    Than To talk
    People Will Tell you Secrets
    And Not Even know They did.

I Want To Write A Book
    Or Make a Movie.

I'll Be Underground
    Why Say different?
    Im making my own way
    So I can Do whatever I please
    If you Believe
    It will Come.

I Love ICP
    The Queen Of Hearts
    And Alice In Wonderland
    Why?
    In A Way
    It Reminds Me
    Of All The Parts In me.
    My Different moods.

Miss Fronts?
    YUP YUP!!,And Before
    You take That in A BAD way
    Listen First
    Say You Meet someone
    And They Don't know what to think of you
    Cuz You are one ****ken *****
    That can Be so Sweet and care
    To a Complete *****
    That will eat you alive.
    Now Would You A:
    First Get to know them and
    spill Your Whole Heart out
    To Them
    Not really knowing if their Gonna stick around
    So At the End
    Your Just More Destroyed
    And ****ked in the head than before you meet them.
    Or B:
    BE that Complete ***** You always are.
    And see if they can take the Heat.
    If they Do stick around For awhile
    Then You really know You have a true friend
    Cuz Even through the Bull**** They Stayed.
    You Dumb *****es just spilling
    Out Your feelings To any old joe
    Are Stupid.
    You Want Real People In your Life?
    Start Being YOURSELF, not some mold.
    Cuz Those that can Take the Heat
    Can Face the Devil
    And find
    A glass Doll
    If they Look hard enough.

Im Independent.
    I Don't Need Anyone to help me.
    I've got two feet.
    And I can't wait
    to get my life completely together
    I'm gonna be Unstoppable
    I'll take care of myself.
    And I Sure As hell
    Don't Need Any man
    To take care of me.
    Because as soon as you can fully trust YOURSELF,
    Your unstoppable.

Oh Yeah.
    Speaking of assholes
    MEN
    Most Of you Should Be ***** Slapped With a Shovel.
    Your Money Doesn’t mean ****.
    Your Car Doesn’t Mean **** to me.
    You think Your So fresh.
    Well I think you Suck.
    I want to know your REAL,
    & What your all about.
    I Picture Most men on fire.
    It Makes Me happy!
    *Happy Dance*

I dont have a religion
    I’m pro-choice
    I’m a juggalette
    & I’m breaking the mold the media try’s to fit everyone into.
    **** THAT.

I can admit, I’m nowhere close to being perfect,
    Can you?
    There’s no such thing as perfect.

The one thing I hate more than pity, is fake pity.
    The second thing i hate are Fakes.
    And no, not just with some *****h steals your pictures.
    I mean when theres so me skank hoe doing anything for anybody just so they'll except her.
    If someone, or any of you reading this are like that then ****ing delete me.
    Like I said, I can pick up fakes in a min, so dont pull your kitty bull**** on me.
    **** all you trickk ass *****es.
    **** all you people that shove your **** around in my face telling me whats "normal"
    FYI : there's NO such thing as normal,
    If you really think about it.

More to come....

http://vampirefreaks.com/_RAGD0LL_
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 11, 2010 2:52 am

EMMA RAGDOLL L_4b549fbee6814bfbb8e25bd0eadd7abf

Photo of Emma(RagD0ll) in the photo saying " I like My Men Phr0zen." was he the other man?? It's link from his Myspace page which is http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=44977158
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue May 11, 2010 2:54 am

Well, there's also this:

EMMA RAGDOLL L_1eeef64727cc47ef9c4266e4380768e8

But sort of seems like he's together with some girl called "Butterfly" in a lot of pictures here.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 am

Originally Posted by tapu EMMA RAGDOLL Viewpost
    This makes me think more about Emma. I wonder if she held an unusual position of control in the family dynamic.

I know this little girl, Ivy. She's about 13 now. When she was 10 and hanging out with my foster daughter, I used to hear stories about her from the other little girls--about how, at sleepovers, she would force them to sleep in scanty clothing, in front of the air conditioner in summer, or open window in winter, so that they were freezing and couldn't sleep all night. And on and on. Somewhat comical stories, since Ivy was just 10. (Wonder what she's up to these days....)

A personality like that can cow a lot of people who are of normal dominance themselves but are more submissive than this über-dominator.

I wonder if Emma might have been exercising that aspect of her personality on Sam, never dreaming that he had such potential for rage rising out of his submissiveness.

Purely speculation on my part, imo, imho, jmo, etc. (as GXM says).

Yes, I just quoted myself. EMMA RAGDOLL Redface

But anyway, Wadahoot, and I think maybe others, have mentioned Emma's power over at least her father. Maybe she/they will comment further on the personality dynamics of Emma and others.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 13, 2010 2:56 am

Emma was spoiled. An only child. She had her parents wrapped around her little finger.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Thu May 13, 2010 3:06 am

Originally Posted by dangrsmind EMMA RAGDOLL Viewpost
    Let's just start with the fact that they are possibly going to have sex? I remain dumbfounded about this.
    I read a comment somewhere in this thread I think early on by a local who was friends with Mark, this person seemed to have made it pretty clear that Emma ran the household, whatever she wanted she got. So it probably wasnt a matter of mom giving permission for Sam to stay there but Emma telling mom that was what was gonna happen and that she was gonna pick him up at the airport and bring him home.

Such a situation with a teen running the household is probably foreign to many of us who are parents but I have seen it with my own eyes with friends of mine and it is very ugly and once you allow to get to that point as a parent there isnt much you can do to change it, youve made the bed and you have to sleep in it, created a monster and have to deal with it. This often happens in single parent homes where the remaining parent feels guilty about the split and pretty much gives the kid whatever they want to make up for it, after a few years of that sort of twisted relationship there is no going back, the child is the parent and the parent is the child and without some serious intervention there really isnt anything that can be done about it. I picture Debra working a lot and Emma home all day by herself, homeschooled and pretty much doing whatever the hell she wanted and when and if mom tried to put her foot down it was simply too late in the game.

How else do you explain these parents letting Sam stay there and them driving her all over the country to these horrorcore gatherings, we have evidence that Emma and Mel had been to several of them and SFTW wasnt her first. I can see a parent driving the kid an hour to a concert but to go to several of these types of gatherings hundreds and hundreds of miles away strikes me less of supportive parents and more of the kid telling them they are taking her and thats just how its going to be.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 14, 2010 2:52 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 14, 2010 2:54 am

Yep, we're just hanging out...bring all your stuff and drop it down with us - we could use anything new. Just understand that if we seem OT we are only taking slight detours to keep the thread active and keep each other company and it's GREAT because I'm learning all sorts of new things - the posters here are diverse and intelligent and extremely nice. So welcome; I like your sense of humor and allow us to digress a bit and you'll find it a favorite place to visit on the forum.

Carrie Frank was one of the local friends of Emma's - she is in the videos.

If Emma was not in total control of that household, then I fail to find any other explanation as to why a preacher, who is well aware of the dangers of the dark side, and a professor, who is well aware of the dangers of society and violence against, women - would not only allow their daughter to have a 20 year old man she met on the internet who is into vile horrorcore come stay at the home, BUT also DRIVE them to that "festival" of sorts. It brings all the mind boggling back that I experienced in the beginning.

Oh, and OT, I have my Torts midterm tonight, last one! Can't wait until tomorrow when I am not obligated to use my brain in the least!
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 14, 2010 3:43 am

claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 14, 2010 3:51 am

thank you,pixy,emma is beautiful...she reminds me a lot of my little girl....and I always think of how she said in her profile "to find the glassdoll" inside...
    I wished we'd know more of the glassdoll...I really,really want to know why emma rejected her mom,yes,my daughter is spoiled,yes,I'm a single mom and I feel guilty of what she had to go through when I was with her dad and during the break up,yes,I let her do whatever she wants as long as I feel she's SAFE,her hair can be any color,she can wear whatever she likes,she can post whatever she wants online and if i disagree we talk about it( for example ..this is her current myspace about me...and i'm upset telling her i agree she shouldn't care about what people think of her but she should care more about others :
    "I believe, the world has come to be a terrible place. I'm not going to pressure my opinions on you, so don't do it to me. There are very few people I actually get along with & feel comfortable around, & for the rest of you, I probably don't like you at all. All I care for are my true loved ones, & myself. F*** you, your feelings, your life... I don't live to please you. Unlike most other kids, I am unexplainably sincere when I say I do not care what people think of me. The End. )

...and it seems like it was a lot like that with emma,but then i wonder,...my daughter does not reject me.....did emma maybe "act out" because she felt she did not get the attention she needed?.....did she scream out to her mom to tend to the glassdoll and to protect the glassdoll?...or was she the spoiled kid I thought she was?....for those who knew debra,how did debra parent?...did she spoil emma?...or was she so involved in her work that she did not pay too much attention to her?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri May 14, 2010 3:58 am

Em did not call her mom "professor" The kid that said that had not talked to her since 5th grade. He is not a reliable source of information. I know him personally.

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:57 am

Em was Brandon's gf when they were in middle school together. I do not believe they were in close contact with each other after Em was taken out of the public school system. I do believe he was friends with some of Em's friends after she left PECMS.
    I do know a lot of her friends were in the slower classes. I can not remember what the school system calls the classes but they are for learning disabled.

Post by claudicici Mon May 24, 2010 2:58 am

Originally Posted by peace_gurl EMMA RAGDOLL Viewpost
    I am saying Brandon has a learning disability......... They are called LD classes at PEC.
    "he might be confused or mistaken,"

So you are saying because he has a learning disability, he's not able to make reliable statement? I think you need to learn some things about kids with disabilities.

Learning disabilities come in many shapes and sizes just like physical disabilities. Also LD kids also sometimes have surprising talents. My daughter, now 15, has dyslexia and other learning issues so I have met a lot of these kids over the years.

In contrast to your implications here about this kid, my daughter as an example is a genius at understanding people's emotions and feelings, something which has actually been very problematic for her. I believe she developed this ability at a very young age out of necessity while living with her dysfunctional mother.

She probably couldn't tell you what 2+3 is reliably and she can't handle money at all, but if she told you something about how someone else was feeling (even if they were trying to hide it) she would be correct 100% of the time. I've seen her do this over and over again.

As another example, I remember one kid in her kindergarten class that could do perfect realistic drawings of people's faces and was also a perpetual calendar but he couldn't speak in complete sentences.

Until shown otherwise I'd say this kid is more credible reporter than many of the other people in Farmville, and I find no reason to doubt his statements about Sam and Emma or to critique his evaluation of Sam. IMO he is probably smarter than some of the so called normal people around town too; i.e. the police that don't even notice that the guy in the stolen car smelled like a dead body or that didn't wonder why they were going back to 505 1st for the second time in a single night. After all the kid had McCroskey pegged from the beginning as bad news, while the police repeatedly ignored the obvious signs of trouble even up to the apparently obvious stench of death and spilled pills in the car.

Who belongs on the short bus here?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 pm