Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

2 posters

strange and terrible case

strange and terrible case Empty strange and terrible case

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm

MMA fighter Wyatt faces murder charge

Fox Sports

NewsCore

strange and terrible case SpacerPRINT strange and terrible case SpacerEMAIL strange and terrible case SpacerRSS strange and terrible case SpacerADD THIS

89 comments »

fsMedia.setHeaderCaptionSeparatorHeight();
    Updated May 27, 2010 11:39 AM ET

A mixed martial arts fighter who allegedly gouged out another man's heart and eyes after drinking mushroom tea will stand trial in Northern California on a murder charge, the Times-Standard in Eureka, Calif., reported Wednesday.
    Jarrod Wyatt, 26, also faces charges of aggravated mayhem and torture stemming from the grisly March killing of his 21-year-old friend Taylor Powell, after a Del Norte County Superior Court judge ruled Wednesday there was sufficient evidence to put the case before a jury.

strange and terrible case 0526-Jarrod-Wyatt_20100527001920_0_0

Wyatt, who has pleaded not guilty to the charges, is due to reappear in court Friday for arraignment.
    Powell was killed at a home in the coastal town of Requa, about 40 miles south of the Oregon board, early on March 21. He bled to death after his heart was removed from his body while still alive, according to his death certificate.
    Deputies, responding to a 911 call, found Wyatt at the scene.
    Another man had raised the alarm after allegedly seeing him naked and dripping with blood, standing over the mutilated body.
    The witness told officials Wyatt had earlier been acting strangely after drinking “some kind of mushroom tea.”
    Wyatt's MMA career is still in its earlier stages. According to The Daily Triplicate in Crescent City, Calif., he had won his first pro bout in October.
    Kay
    Kay

strange and terrible case Empty Re: strange and terrible case

Post by Kay Mon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm

OMG!!! Can you imagine being one of the first responders? That is one of the most horrible things I have ever heard!! The people that I've been around when they were high on mushrooms just sat and stared at their hand or something. How could you rips someone to pieces???
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Mon May 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Kill Bill.

(Ha! First! I said it first! Eat my dust!!)

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:16 pm

tapu wrote:Kill Bill.

(Ha! First! I said it first! Eat my dust!!)
    At the risk of sounding foolish.... I don't get it.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Well... you had to have seen Kill Bill to really get it, but I can explain this much:

A pivotal point in the movie is when the main character (Uma Thurmann) uses a special, rare martial arts technique to pluck the heart out of her ex-husband (Bill).

And then I reveled in being the first to say it because I figure that anyone who has seen Kill Bill will think of that scene, too.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 pm

tapu wrote:Well... you had to have seen Kill Bill to really get it, but I can explain this much:

A pivotal point in the movie is when the main character (Uma Thurmann) uses a special, rare martial arts technique to pluck the heart out of her ex-husband (Bill).

And then I reveled in being the first to say it because I figure that anyone who has seen Kill Bill will think of that scene, too.
    5 point palm exploding heart
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lASM_n2R_TY
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 pm

tapu wrote:Well... you had to have seen Kill Bill to really get it, but I can explain this much:

I just watched Scott's YouTube link. It wasn't actually plucked out of his body. She just seemed to twist it up inside. I'm probably going to have nightmares now.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Don't quibble, Kay.

Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:27 pm