Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+2
tapu
ladyg
6 posters

murder in the family tonight...

ladyg
    ladyg

murder in the family tonight... Empty murder in the family tonight...

Post by ladyg Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 am

sitting here on the puter and look out the window and the cops are out front dropping someone off, well only one person would be dropped off here by the cops, my nephew, so I run outside and he runs into my arms crying that his uncle paul is dead..he was the one who found him, he was lying on the floor and the place was trahsed...broken bottles everywhere....he was murdered....I am in shock,....and we think we know who did it....some scary shit....

murder in the family tonight... Empty Re: murder in the family tonight...

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am

I'm so sorry.
    tapu
    tapu

Post by tapu Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 am

Oh my god! Paul is your... brother in law? I'm so sorry! How old is your nephew now, G?

take care, honey

tap
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm

tapu wrote:Oh my god! Paul is your... brother in law? I'm so sorry! How old is your nephew now, G?

take care, honey

tap

thanks guys....yeah Dyl is 19 now....its a big mess, now the rumours are flying that Dyl did it cause he was the one who found him....he did not do it, we know who did it and they have him in custody....haven't slept yet and getting exhausted.... so here is the story.... Paul's nephew Buck killed him....over drugs, he choked him out and snapped his neck....Dyl is still in shock, he worked on him for 20 mins before the ambulance got there and they said he was already long dead....and that is making Dyl even more fucked up, thinking he was giving cpr to a dead body all that time.... love his heart, he has so many issues and this is just going to mess him up so much more.....love you Tappy....xoxoxoxox miss you awful my girl
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Oh my LadyG - what a horrible thing to have to go through. I'm so glad you can be there for your nephew. How old is Buck? So sad that one person's selfish actions can hurt so many.
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:43 am

ziggy wrote:Oh my LadyG - what a horrible thing to have to go through. I'm so glad you can be there for your nephew. How old is Buck? So sad that one person's selfish actions can hurt so many.

thanks Ziggy, its a mess here, going to post some links to the stories in the paper....my poor family..... I just hope Buck doesn't get out, cause he won't last long if he does.... Buck is 34.....
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:46 am

ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:47 am

ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 am

ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:47 pm

My thoughts are with you and your family during such a horrible time. I hope everyone in your clan can come together and support each other through this.
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:46 am

ericclimbs wrote:My thoughts are with you and your family during such a horrible time. I hope everyone in your clan can come together and support each other through this.

thanks hun....we are coming together, most of us anyway....except for the couple who are defending Buck and tryin to get him out on bail...ridiculous...he killed an innocent man who had so many people that loved him and counted on him...Buck was back here for 3 days and tore everyone's lives apart...yet family members who have been around Paul for the past 14 years and haven't seen Buck in 14 years seem to want to stick up for Buck??? wth, he killed an innocent man with kids and grandbabies...not to mention nephews who worship him... tearing me apart...just want to protect my family....this is just a mess...thanks everyone.... xox
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

eee gads LadyG I can kind of relate. I have a couple of nephews capable of this type of thing and I can say without a doubt I would not support them if they killed someone, although I know that members of my family might and it would cause problems. When my sister died last summer one of her sons threatened to kill one of his sisters and her children and her husband. When a cousin found out about the death threats and that my niece was parking her car in other places and getting rides to avoid her crazy brother; they called the police but the whole family just shut up and defended him and then hated the cousin who called the police. We are disfunction at its finest. So I can see how this type of thing tears at you. It must be a trying time in the family. Please try to hang in there and breathe.
    Kay
    Kay

Post by Kay Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 pm

I'm sorry to hear about this LadyG, how terrible for your family. Boy, I thought my family had problems . . . ! How is Roberts' mother related to Paul?
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am

Kay wrote:I'm sorry to hear about this LadyG, how terrible for your family. Boy, I thought my family had problems . . . ! How is Roberts' mother related to Paul?

Roberts mother is Paul's sister....
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am

ziggy wrote:eee gads LadyG I can kind of relate. I have a couple of nephews capable of this type of thing and I can say without a doubt I would not support them if they killed someone, although I know that members of my family might and it would cause problems. When my sister died last summer one of her sons threatened to kill one of his sisters and her children and her husband. When a cousin found out about the death threats and that my niece was parking her car in other places and getting rides to avoid her crazy brother; they called the police but the whole family just shut up and defended him and then hated the cousin who called the police. We are disfunction at its finest. So I can see how this type of thing tears at you. It must be a trying time in the family. Please try to hang in there and breathe.

wow hun we have a lot in common, my family is as dysfuncional as they come, always something going on....been a hard week....everything over now but the trial and we have no idea yet when that will be....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 am

Yes I love most of them best at a distance: like in another state far away! My best to you. Stay strong and remember that if you had been able to chose some of those family members, you wouldn't have.
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 am

ziggy wrote:Yes I love most of them best at a distance: like in another state far away! My best to you. Stay strong and remember that if you had been able to chose some of those family members, you wouldn't have.

so true hun so true...xox
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 am

I hope you're ok,ladyg...sorry to hear you have to go through that...
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:45 am

thanks doing ok....all is over, just waiting for the trial now, seems pretty cut and dry though, autopsy gave enough to charge with manslaughter...sooooo....not much now until next court date he is having the evaluation done now to see if he is crazy or not...insanity is not an option.... ugh
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 am

Oh boy. Now the waiting begins. Thanks for giving us the updates. Hang in there. xoxo
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 am

yeah its all waiting now...new things are popping up.....then had a bad one last week, my friend lost her baby boy...she had 2 weeks left to go and the placenta detached...he was 20 mins without oxygen, they had him on life support until she could get to the childens hospital, he lasted a day....so sad. never want to go to a funeral like that again, the tiny white casket with that little baby in it....it was so awful....she was very strong though and is doing well, she is a tough cookie.... so things have been rough and not to mention had to put my moms 13 year old best friend doggie down on Sunday...I had to be the one to take her and have her put to sleep...i bawled like a baby.....can't wait to get away to the beach this weekend...so peaceful there....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 pm