Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+6
claudicici
Metzgermeister
piXy
Percy
dangrsmind
ericclimbs
10 posters

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA

ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA Empty Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA

Post by ericclimbs Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Please continue here!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA Empty Re: Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:05 am

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA Empty Re: Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA

Post by dangrsmind Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Just moving some content in...let me know what you think.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Just moving some content in...let me know what you think.

Thanks for working on compiling all the info while we await some for some breaking news. It is a quite a large tome of facts and theories.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Yea DM really appreciate your hard work on this.
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA Empty Reminder - Law and Order

Post by ericclimbs Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Not that this bears any relevance to the actual facts of our case at hand but the Law and Order episode, which is supposedly inspired by this crime, airs tomorrow night on NBC. It is titled Steel-Eyed Death. Here's a link to a video preview:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm not going to watch, but I hope someone does and comments on their interpretation of the events. I'm also interested to see if they ripped any of our stuff Wink
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah the trailer makes it look kind of silly but I'll probably watch it anyways. . .
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 pm

ericclimbs wrote:Not that this bears any relevance to the actual facts of our case at hand but the Law and Order episode, which is supposedly inspired by this crime, airs tomorrow night on NBC. It is titled Steel-Eyed Death. Here's a link to a video preview:
    [url=http://www.nbc.com/Law_and_Order/video/clips/preview-steel-eyed-death/1193934/
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for this Eric, I will watch and check it out. Next week life is going to get very busy for me so you guys keep this place going and I will def check in when I can. This place rocks and I am gla we have a place to discuss our case.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am

I didn't get to see it, but it is interesting that their version suggests that there might be photographs of the crime scene.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Not sure where to put this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Just as a point of interest here: I just did a "Sam McCroskey" Google search and our Outcasts forum first appears on page 18.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 am

anyway to make this forum private???
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 am

piXy wrote:anyway to make this forum private???

PM me with what your intention is and I will see if I can get heroine to make it happen for us/you.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:27 am

PIXY we dont really want to make the entire forum private but I am talking to Heroine about making one seperate private area for all of the logs you posted so that the public cant see them and only we can. She will let me know if this is possible, I am certain it is, and once its done we will begin to move them there and delete from public area ok?
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Maybe make it 'invite only'. So certain things can be shared here, I'm also loving the private idea but then again it's taking things a bit too far. I personally got invited here so I'm not sure, but then again there can always be an admins email address on the home page so if someone wants an invite they can pm her?

Just tossin' out ideas. Cause I know some people will only share certain information here if it's going to be broadcasted through Google.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:Maybe make it 'invite only'. So certain things can be shared here, I'm also loving the private idea but then again it's taking things a bit too far. I personally got invited here so I'm not sure, but then again there can always be an admins email address on the home page so if someone wants an invite they can pm her?

Just tossin' out ideas. Cause I know some people will only share certain information here if it's going to be broadcasted through Google.

Haiii! Glad to see you made it Smile
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi Met! Good to see you here.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello ladies ;P
    Im not sure whether to post here or Websleuths. I like Websleuths more can someone tell me why this site was made lol?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm

We were kicked out of Websleuths for a while. Something to do with discussing Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Haha.

I guess I won't really "fit in" until I'm either banned, suspended or have limited access. Let me get right on that...
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Wait uh when are you allowed back?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh we're good to go now. This was a few weeks back. You asked why this forum was started and that's how it came to be more or less.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Ah I see. What a great idea, you guys were having communication issues and this fixes that.

Post counts like 30 now. I understand now how people have over 100k posts.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

"

yeah, you can read PMs when you reach 50, but you can't send them or
    respond to them until you reach 200."

Ffs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 am