Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+6
claudicici
Metzgermeister
piXy
Percy
dangrsmind
ericclimbs
10 posters

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA

Percy
    Percy

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA - Page 3 Empty Re: Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:34 pm

DM is good people, he does his thing, he means well.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA - Page 3 Empty Re: Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm sure he means well, but this is how you drive people away.

What I mean is, if someone doesn't feel safe/comfortable posting in a community without being watched like a hawk, it makes you want to go elsewhere.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:I'm sure he means well, but this is how you drive people away.

What I mean is, if someone doesn't feel safe/comfortable posting in a community without being watched like a hawk, it makes you want to go elsewhere.
    Frankly nobody who matters is going anywhere, we started this forum for about ten of us who worked hard on this case and we all get along well and debate like adults and dont act like assholes and trolls. If new people want to join I would love to have more people involved but like I said, everyone knows DM and what he does and he does it for a reason, we have been fucked with before and he looks out for us all, that may come across the wrong way to someone not used to it but I can tell you this is the best group of posters I have ever been around and I am legendary when it comes to discussion forums and getting banned from them. Its a good group and you are welcome here, I do understand your point but like I said, those who matter will stick around because they know this is a great group of people, we all trust eachother and we get along well, I am sure you will fit right in in due time, youre certainly welcome to speak your mind here.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah I wasn't really going to go anywhere it takes a lot more than this to drive me away. But it's a little disappointing in the long run as I've read everything you and Dangrs have had to say either on topic with Sam or off topic and have always wanted to be a part of it and then when I finally am, I feel under appreciated if it makes sense. Like Sarah must've felt. I also take things to heart when I shouldn't...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:Yeah I wasn't really going to go anywhere it takes a lot more than this to drive me away. But it's a little disappointing in the long run as I've read everything you and Dangrs have had to say either on topic with Sam or off topic and have always wanted to be a part of it and then when I finally am, I feel under appreciated if it makes sense. Like Sarah must've felt. I also take things to heart when I shouldn't...
    We were indeed hard on Sarah and for good reason, we wanted to be sure it was her.

You will be fine, I certainly appreciate that you have an interest in the case and have done the work of reading and keeping up with us.

You have some insight that some of us dont since you are part of the horrocore thing so use that to your advantage here.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:15 pm

I think the most important thing to remember with this group in particular is that you cant come in here without your amour on, that is to say you cant take things personally. Take AndresEscobar and Ziggy for example, they have pretty much been at odds about everything since day one, but I know for a fact they have developed a very good friendship in the process and have a great deal of respect for eachother. Blouangel has taken me out to the woodshed more than once since we started working on this case, he has taken issue with many things I have posted and put me in my place on several occasions, yet to this day I consider him one of my most trusted and best friends on the internet because I know he will tell me the truth when I need to hear it.

I dont want to be around a bunch of people who agree with me all the time, id rather be around people who will tell me the truth, respectfully, even if it hurts to hear it.

DM is DM, all I can say about him is that id want him on my side in a fucking war, he is a guy you want next to you in that foxhole thats for sure.
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA - Page 3 18478
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Agreed.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 pm

hey metzger,i just liked your name because i knew what it meant and thought it was cool,i never heard about the case until i googled it and it is indeed a very interesting case....I'm glad you're here,you're bringing up a lot of interesting topics and I like how you jumped right in with a whole bunch of confidence ...man,when i first started posting I was disagreeing with everyone,I think especially heroine and now i love her to death,lol...and dangrs will always question everything and everyone but he will also always stun you and entertain you with his intelligence and off the wall thoughts...so just enjoy...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:05 am

claudicici wrote:hey metzger,i just liked your name because i knew what it meant and thought it was cool,i never heard about the case until i googled it and it is indeed a very interesting case....I'm glad you're here,you're bringing up a lot of interesting topics and I like how you jumped right in with a whole bunch of confidence ...man,when i first started posting I was disagreeing with everyone,I think especially heroine and now i love her to death,lol...and dangrs will always question everything and everyone but he will also always stun you and entertain you with his intelligence and off the wall thoughts...so just enjoy...
    Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA - Page 3 316827
    LoveEndsWar
    LoveEndsWar

Post by LoveEndsWar Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:50 am

Shrim says he met Emma and Melanie at a horrorcore festival a couple of years ago in Chicago. Emma's mother brought them.

I know we had been discussing where Sam and Emma actually met, so I brought over what Shirm said here.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:46 pm

LoveEndsWar wrote:Shrim says he met Emma and Melanie at a horrorcore festival a couple of years ago in Chicago. Emma's mother brought them.

I know we had been discussing where Sam and Emma actually met, so I brought over what Shirm said here.

indeed he did meet emma and mel but sam wasnt there that i know of, i know for a fact they didnt know each other very long, less than a year
    LoveEndsWar
    LoveEndsWar

Post by LoveEndsWar Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA - Page 3 622579

Thank you so much, the way I was reading it, I thought that Shrim was talking about when Sam and Emma met, not when he met them....now I get it....
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:28 pm

LoveEndsWar wrote:Horrorcore Murders -- Quadruple Slayings in Farmville VA - Page 3 622579

Thank you so much, the way I was reading it, I thought that Shrim was talking about when Sam and Emma met, not when he met them....now I get it....

no its ok bc im pretty sure in Sick's blog about what happened he says that sam and emma met years ago but he lied. i remember when they started talking.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Sarah McCroskey says her brother met Emma about a year ago, at a concert near San Diego.

im pretty sure thats wrong too, i dont recall Emma or Mel being at Hell in the High Desert concert. Sam recorded alot of that concert

Ugh at the comment i left on that video lol

Last edited by piXy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Damn this was the end of August........ i bet Emma wouldnt have liked this much

LiLdEmOnDoG (7 months ago) Reply | Spam
    AMAZINGNESS! Your awesome lol
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:04 pm

A trial date was not announced on Tuesday in the quadruple homicide last year in Farmville. Richard McCroskey, the suspect in the murders that occurred at 505 First Avenue last September, faces six counts of capital murder and one count of grand larceny of a vehicle. His trial was to be set at 9:30 Tuesday morning, but Hon. Richard S. Blanton, Presiding Judge, decided to postpone the hearing until April 20. McCroskey did not appear in court Tuesday
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 am

I just posted this at WS after catching up there:

There has been much discussion as to whether he was or wasn't under the influence of something when the crime occurred. All indications seem to point to the fact he wasn't a big drug user, or even drank all that much, despite the one drunken youtube video.
    Awhile back I performed a disturbing exercise, in a sort of meditative state, lying in my bed in the dark. I imagined this case, the people involved, the girls, the music, the parents and. . .especially Sam. I tried to imagine I was him committing these utterly brutal murders. We've differing opinions on what he may or may not have used. The hammer, the maul. For my vision I chose the maul. As you all can imagine, as this is why we seek to understand, I could not find too many answers other than pure rage and hatred spurned on by betrayal. And not just this one time. A lifetime of disappointments and betrayals. As much as I tried to imagine myself as the perpetrator of such heinous acts I could not really make it happen. I couldn't get remotely deep enough to actually comprehend the ability to commit such horror except in the most primitive way.
    This is, I suppose, what separates us from such gory murderers. I think most of us can imagine a scenario where we could murder someone, given certain situations or even moral obligations (protecting a loved one). But not so ferociously in the way we see in this case. This leads me to believe, and this is purely speculation, that Sam was either extremely fucked up on something, some drug, or that he has extraordinary emotional problems.
    Loco

Post by Loco Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm

As a former horrorcore artist who was around at the begining of the inception of the "term" horrorcore. I have lost sleep over this entire thing. I feel like the blood is on my hands. I have since moved on to a normal life. I even worked at Psychopathic Records for years. When I saw the footage of Sam's room, and saw the Q strange poster, and then the TWIZTID poster that I handed out all up and down the west coast, my jaw dropped. Provided he didnt get that poster off ebay. I remember when horrorcore was a small group of Detroit artists, LU Cipha, us (whom will remain un named), Q strange and House of Krazees. I am obsessed with this storey, simply because at one time I was so consumed by the sub culture, that this could have probably been me. Of course we are talking mid 90s here, so not only did you deal with the hate of being a white emcee, but you dealt with the hate of people calling you fake, and not to mention the whole horror aspect. We slowly started leaning more towards real hip hop. But we still ended up touring with Horrorcore artists due to our fan base. I feel bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for the young girl and the family as well as Sam. This is a prime example of miseducated youth miseducating youth. People easily get consumed by trends that everyone else doesnt understand because it gives someone who otherwise had no value a sense of social value. Now that I have a family of my own, I know how important it is to make sure my kids dont have to fight for a social status. Being behind closed doors at the offices of Psychopathic caused me to grow up. ICP's fan base cycles. It just keeps getting handed down to a younger up and coming audience looking for that acceptance. Not very many people who where fans of ICP during the "riddlebox" era are still around. I have never been familiar with SK records. I know stitch, and I have known him for quite a while. This storey haunts me. I wish I could find some closure on it but I cant. I am in no way shape of form hating on Psychopathic, SKR, or anyone for that matter. I have just been to this forum so many times in the last year, and I think im addicted to reading the same storey over and over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 pm