Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
ericclimbs
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
DoctorZ
smartie74
the tapu
ladyg
wadahoot
AndresEscobar
piXy
claudicici
dangrsmind
Percy
SarahThiZZle
17 posters

Thank you for supporting Sammy.

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Very interesting posting. Thank you.
    Percy
    Percy

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:40 pm

claudicici wrote:I really think he thought Emma loved him,I think he really believed in that
    Ihave no doubthe thought that, I now wonder if she was just fucking with him from day one. THIS IS NOT A SLIGHT TOWARDS EMMA, GOD REST HER SOUL, and he had no business with a 15 year old to begin with at his age of 21, he should have known young girls like to play head games when it comes to throwing around the word love a little more easily than those of us do when we get older. But he seemed to really believe she did love him for sure and I dont think a pretty girl like her, used to all the boys attention, thought much of it.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:44 pm

In light of what Sarah says about Sams anger problems towards his mother and father because of their problems I now have a better idea for a legal defense that could get this down to manslaughter at the very least or possibly incarceration in a mental facility as opposed to prison and I am very confident if I were his lawyer I could for certain, with this information, get the death penalty off the table.

Ill post more on this in the legal defense thread when I get the details worked out.

Last edited by Paximus on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I'm personally having a bit of difficulty with this line of reasoning. How many people have an instance of marital infidelity in their family history? How many get dumped in a rude or even brutal fashion? People often are in these situations, and yet relatively few of them resort to deadly violence. What made this situation different for Sam? And in most cases of this sort of intimate violence which I've read about, the person makes a sudden rash decision rather than brooding for hours or days before acting. Something is missing in this story and has been from the beginning. IMO.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm

I think what is different is people's sensitvities ,I think it's simply a matter of how you deal with things,how you cope,how well your skills are developed in that deoartement...I don't think sammy had a coping mechanism at all...he was used to just keeping it inside.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:00 pm

dangrsmind wrote:I'm personally having a bit of difficulty with this line of reasoning. How many people have an instance of marital infidelity in their family history? How many get dumped in a rude or even brutal fashion? People often are in these situations, and yet relatively few of them resort to deadly violence. What made this situation different for Sam? And in most cases of this sort of intimate violence which I've read about, the person makes a sudden rash decision rather than brooding for hours or days before acting. Something is missing in this story and has been from the beginning. IMO.

Well yeah just on principle. Its not like Sammy is like everybody else and then by chance he just happened to deal with a slight by killing. what else was it is what were looking for. the something missing. the explanation.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 pm

well i think there has to be something more to it then just he bludgeoned four people because he lacke d acoping mecanism.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 pm

dangrsmind wrote:I'm personally having a bit of difficulty with this line of reasoning. How many people have an instance of marital infidelity in their family history? How many get dumped in a rude or even brutal fashion? People often are in these situations, and yet relatively few of them resort to deadly violence. What made this situation different for Sam? And in most cases of this sort of intimate violence which I've read about, the person makes a sudden rash decision rather than brooding for hours or days before acting. Something is missing in this story and has been from the beginning. IMO.

Well thats the issue isnt it? I mean none of us would react the way he did, I can understand years of pent up anger and frustration but we all have that on one level or another and we dont react the way Sam did in similar situations so this takes us back to your suggestion he has a mental health issue that has gone undetected and unmedicated. Which, on top of everything else, is what created his inability to reasonably respond like anyone else would when faced with the alledged rejection from Emma. Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 7 937641

I really wish we had his psychological evaluation to look at.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:45 pm

yeah. Altho maybe now it comes down to which mental health issue. or maybe mental health issue or moral issue, as some would call psychopaths.
    SonicG
    SonicG

Post by SonicG Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Paximus wrote:

Well thats the issue isnt it? I mean none of us would react the way he did, I can understand years of pent up anger and frustration but we all have that on one level or another and we dont react the way Sam did in similar situations so this takes us back to your suggestion he has a mental health issue that has gone undetected and unmedicated. Which, on top of everything else, is what created his inability to reasonably respond like anyone else would when faced with the alledged rejection from Emma. Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 7 937641

I really wish we had his psychological evaluation to look at.

yep- it would be great to see the psych. eval. but we have the issue of the murder of the father which could certainly point to a total psychotic break with reality although, again, the cops didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with him or they were just being lazy??

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 7 622579 for the welcome Pax!
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I think the police/deputy made some hard to understand decisions or mistakes here...

After performing a welfare at 505 1st on the same night, the Farmville PD return to check on "noises in the basement" but they don't check the rest of the house.

Sam is stopped on Poorhouse Road in a stolen car full of spilled pills. He has no license and smells like death, yet they let him go.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:04 am

dangrsmind wrote:I think the police/deputy made some hard to understand decisions or mistakes here...

After performing a welfare at 505 1st on the same night, the Farmville PD return to check on "noises in the basement" but they don't check the rest of the house.

Sam is stopped on Poorhouse Road in a stolen car full of spilled pills. He has no license and smells like death, yet they let him go.
    I find it extremely difficult to swallow that they didnt check the rest of that house and simply made a beeline to the basement and left. Also shining a flashlight through the car window would have led to Sam's immediate arrest. It doesnt jive as normal police procedure with such a situation so lazy indeed is my opinion and possibly negligent since the father may not have been dead by that time, or was he, they could have saved a life had they done their job, unless he too was already dead by the time of the basement check.

This is the kind of police fuck up behavior criminal defense lawyers love, jump all over boneheaded police fuck ups and make them the real perps because of their mishandling of these sort of investigations and I can think of at least 3 instances where I would put LE on trial during this case, much like Cochran did in the Simpson case. Put the cops on trial and it usually results in your client walking guilty or not BUT WHAT IT DOES DO, MOST IMPORTANTLY is force the police to start doing their jobs better, a fair tradeoff IMO.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:33 am

Paximus wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:I think the police/deputy made some hard to understand decisions or mistakes here...

I find it extremely difficult to swallow that they didnt check the rest of that house and simply made a beeline to the basement and left. Also shining a flashlight through the car window would have led to Sam's immediate arrest. It doesnt jive as normal police procedure with such a situation so lazy indeed is my opinion and possibly negligent since the father may not have been dead by that time, or was he, they could have saved a life had they done their job, unless he too was already dead by the time of the basement check.

This is the kind of police fuck up behavior criminal defense lawyers love, jump all over boneheaded police fuck ups and make them the real perps because of their mishandling of these sort of investigations and I can think of at least 3 instances where I would put LE on trial during this case, much like Cochran did in the Simpson case. Put the cops on trial and it usually results in your client walking guilty or not BUT WHAT IT DOES DO, MOST IMPORTANTLY is force the police to start doing their jobs better, a fair tradeoff IMO.

It really is shocking how bad the police are there.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm

So where we are now is that this isn't the real Sarah again---right?
    ladyg
    ladyg

Post by ladyg Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 pm

it all blows my mind how someone can just lose it and kill people like that, but like someone said this wasn't just a spur of the moment caught someone in bed with his gf kinda thing....it was planned.....it is a very interesting case to be sure... looking forward to reading more about it...
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

ladyg wrote:it all blows my mind how someone can just lose it and kill people like that, but like someone said this wasn't just a spur of the moment caught someone in bed with his gf kinda thing....it was planned.....it is a very interesting case to be sure... looking forward to reading more about it...
    It sure is an interesing case and there is so much more you dont even know, its A LOT more interesting than you realize, KEEP READING and it will all come together, we commonly rehash things over and over in all these thread discussions so after a while you will catch on.

Any questions JUST ASK we dont mind helping new comers learn about it at all. Any question is welcome.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Sam's next hearing date is 4/20. FWIW.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

are you serious? 04/20 lol
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Has anyone determined if this is Sam's sister, our very own SarahThiZZle??? I'm still waiting with breathless anticipation. What's the vote? Yay or Nay? Please weigh in panel.
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 pm

I want to know Sarah's take on if she thinks Sam had help or someone else manipulating him into doing this ?

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 pm

ziggy wrote:Has anyone determined if this is Sam's sister, our very own SarahThiZZle??? I'm still waiting with breathless anticipation. What's the vote? Yay or Nay? Please weigh in panel.

We can't tell Ziggy.

I don't know anything for sure about her postings here, but these seem more authentic to me than the ones on Websleuths for various reasons. Sarah hasn't confirmed her identity at WS as far as I know and it has been more than a month since her first communication there. I'm not sure how we could rule out the possibility of impersonation here, although perhaps Yahoo or MySpace can.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 am

dangrsmind wrote:Sam's next hearing date is 4/20. FWIW.

Thanks buddy!
    ericclimbs
    ericclimbs

Post by ericclimbs Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:09 am

And if he smellls like death at Poorhouse Road he must have smelled the same way a few hours earlier when the cops come to check the basement? Here's this young kid in a nice house who smells like shit, worse than shit - "death," and it doesn't raise any eyebrows??? I mean at this point the damage is done but still. . .
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:42 am

Sarah wrote on Monday, September 21, 2009:

My public statement about my brother
    A tragedy has been bestowed upon us and my heart goes out to the ones who lost their lives and to their loved ones whom are dealing with such a horrific loss.

If it was not for Andreas,"SicKTanicK", my family would have found out about my brother the same way the rest of you did, which would have broken us more then it already has. Andreas has been a savior to all of us, he is the one that decided to take it upon himself to take action and put himself out their to help someone in need. If it was not for Andreas, I am completely positive that this situation would have escalated into something so much more horrendous.

Thanks to this complete stranger, my family and I have been well informed and continously updated. My love, appreciation, respect, and thanks goes out to you, my new friend. I do not know how to show you how much I am thankful that you have been here for me, day and night. I want people to know that this man is not a snitch, nor a liar. Hes a very kind hearted man and reminded me that there are some good people still left in the world.

SicKTanicK, Serial Killa Records and Wicked Inc have nothing to do with this hard hitting blow. They do NOT condone the violent acts of my brother nor anyone else for that matter who are involved. I also do NOT condone what my brother did. As much as I love Sammy, who is still a 5 year old boy in my eyes...I know if he is proven guilty, he will suffer the consequences like a man.

I wish nothing more then for this situation to be delt with in a true, honost, mature way. I will forever have love for my brother and will stand by him as much as humanly possible. Therefore until he is proven guilty, I want to ask all of you to please DO NOT continue to tantalize my family and those involved with your false information and accusations.

There are still people who have to live their lives and their daily routines with this dark cloud raining down on us. The last thing we need is to have fingers pointed at innocent people, not just those whom are related to the suspects/victims, but also to those who helped resolve this situation thus far.

I hope the deceased rest in peace and will forever be remembered for who they were, and not for what they went through. Thank you Andreas and the others who have helped me keep my head up.

-Sarah

Last edited by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 am

On Sep 26 2009, 02:43 PM Sarah writes:

Ok first of all. what the fuck. Get your facts straight before you wanna try and put someone on blast. For one, my parents are not hells angels, I do NOT live ina fuckin crack house or in san leandro for that matter. Hello....it fuckin says castro valley u dumb fuck. I did NOT stop raving because people were insecure and decided to come online and bash someone they didnt know but didnt have the balls to say shit to my face. I can really give a fuck what any of you think for that matter, I am just setting the record straight.

Yeah your definitely one to talk down upon people you two faced fuck sideshow. Nice to someones face but then as soon as you can hide in ur dark ass stanky filthy room im sure u stay inand sit in front of a screen probably beating off to the fact that a girl actually accept your friend request on myspace...thats when you decide to talk shit. Yeah. way to go. Everyone give it up for this lazy fat fuck.

I like how none of you actually have your own opinion. As soon as someone said they didnt like me, what did you do...jump on the fuckin bandwagon. Can any of you think for yourselves? As a matter of fact, we did not give anyone consent to put our pictures up on the internet, my phone number, my house all over the news not blurring out my address or license plate number. Its the fuckin media...they dont care about consent. So before you go and try and talk like you know whats goin on and giving out facts, why dont you at least try and get some true facts to add some truth to your story ok.

I am in no way using my brother being accused to try and get "famous" I am doing pretty fucking good being in magazines and newspaper for my production company I run, for you to accuse me of such things is bullshit. My brother is innocent, I want people to know who my brother is to stop and think..."hey is this guy really capable of killing 4 people by himself without one fucking person hearing a scream?"

No, there is WAY more to this fucked up situation then the media is gonna let out.
    There is no truth behind anything you have seen or read on the news. He was setup...i cant say anything but let me tell you. After all this is done, everyone is gonna feel real fuckin stupid. You have no idea how much it hurts to have the cops ransack your house, trash everything, press everywhere with you not being able to go home because of it. The whole world having my number, calling me left and right to either say they are sorry or say they are gonna fuckin slice my throat. My personal life has been put up on fuckin display for the whole entire world to see. I hope that one of your loved ones does this shit and lets see how you fuckin feel to come online and see your name being thrown around and dragged in the mud JUST for being related....

I have really cleaned up my life and was going somewhere and now I have to start all over cause everything has been taken away. You know, a lot of you were my friends. And now you sit here talking shit just cause you wanna waste some of your miserable life on here talking shit with all the rest of the losers, clicking refresh every 10 seconds praying that one of your "friends" is agreeing with you. You guys make me sick. I dont need anyones fucking sympathy, and I can give a fuck what you think. You arent going to put a damper on my day. So go ahead, sit on your ass day and try to come up with a witty comeback or comment so the internet message board geeks will think you are cool for 2 seconds. As long as it makes you feel better.

Thank you mark for being a true friend. You need to let me know what time you work next cause I pass your work at least 4 times a day. I could really use a mark burger :-)

Last edited by dangrsmind on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:06 pm