Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+13
ericclimbs
crowlovesheathermmfwcl
DoctorZ
smartie74
the tapu
ladyg
wadahoot
AndresEscobar
piXy
claudicici
dangrsmind
Percy
SarahThiZZle
17 posters

Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Percy
    Percy

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 am

SonicG wrote:Hey y'all. I realize this is a bit of a bugger of a thread for a first post but there is no "Introduce Yourself" thread...Pax. kinda sorta knows me from another forum and I posted a small handful on one of the WS threads...

Anyhow, even if this isn't the real sister, I am curious about speculation as to why Sam's family has not visited him (they have not, right?). I would, of course, love to hear from the real Sarah as to what the family's feelings are.
    Also, have people been sending Sam books directly? My experience with California is books can only be sent to prisoners from established vendors and even then there are always various hurdles/restrictions.

Hey GG glad you made it! Send HEROINE a PM and tell her I said to let you in the private area so you can see the goods.

Hopefully if we have the real Sarah she can answer some of your questions. This is what I know:

She has indicated in posts that I know is her in other places that the family cannot at this time afford to go see Sam and do plan to when the trial starts, but cannot afford mulitple trips.

Some folks have sent him books, there was discussion of one poster sending him the Dexter series of books as that is what he put out word that he wanted. Also, I believe the books have to come from Amazon or some such vendor, as you indicate.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 Empty Re: Thank you for supporting Sammy.

Post by claudicici Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 am

Thank you SonicG,the thing is I still feel if the real Sarah is posting here (and I still can't find a reason why it wouldn't be) and she is willing to talk to us she would have tons of things to contribute that we were always wondering about ,I respect dangrs skeptisiscm but I want to move on and ask Sarah some real questions....
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 pm

The reason is simple. Someone has decided to put words in Sarah's mouth and defend a position they imagine she holds. They are wrong.

For example, Fake Sarah writes at sarahthizzle.blogspot.com:

I just got done reading some of the threads on websleuths about my brother and I. I really dislike that people around the world are passing judgement on me, analyzing every word I have typed or any comment I have made. Taking everything out of context. But I did put it online so people are going to take it the way they want to I guess.

I cant do anything about it.

Meanwhile Real Sarah is posting about having sex with her husband on a open/non-private MySpace page which anyone in the world can read. Yet she's worried about people passing judgement on her and analyzing her words? This is all posted after the media descend on her home and she is supposedly forced into hiding per her postings here.

Nov 22 2009 9:33 PM
    Im super fucked up. i can barely keep my eyes open. Fuck i want a cigarette and cheesy fries. Doesnt that sound good. mmm. i love u

Nov 20 2009 12:30 AM
    I really wish I had some milk. These cookies are yummy but I NEED me some milk. You understand. Milk is essential for a good day. Am I right or am I milkless...IM BOTH. So give me two kisses to make me feel better. I will turn around as soon as I am done writing this so I can kiss you. You are playing gta4 and just burped. God I love you. So yeah 420...lets do it. You...me...get married and then go straight to to the fucking haha. Not like we dont do that everyday...I love you baby. Sarah Mona Forrester?...hhmmm So More Fucking... I think so.

later sweetie

Nov 17 2009 7:39 PM
    Let me tell you bout this guy i know. we made love bout an hour ago. Takin a shower all by ourselves, bein naked with him is hot as hell. We stepped out and locked the door. then he bent me over like never before. Kissed me with a smile in his eyes, then slapped his hard dick against my thighs. My legs spread open just like a door, with every thrust i begged for more! Haha ok operation repo killed it haha. i love u haha.

etc. There's more too.

All from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Im super fucked up. i can barely keep my eyes open. Fuck i want a
    cigarette and cheesy fries. Doesnt that sound good. mmm. i love u

Cigarette and cheesy fries. I think Ziggy said she liked cheesy fries when she is drunk, THERE IS OUR SUSPECT.

Ziggy writes in general discussion lounge thread:

You go for it gurl...this is my beer drinking schedule
    BEER(restroom)BEER(restroom) BEER(restroom, restroom) Chili Cheese Fries...

Damn you Zigster I caught you!

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 130642 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 130642 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 130642

Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 130642

Is that the same Sarah who posted on WS that she didnt do drugs anymore? Not that I care what she does, get your freak on girl, but there is an inconsistency there it does seem.

Am I imagining that DM or did I read that somewhere?

Last edited by Paximus on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Your memory is correct.

"It is not fair, it hurts and makes me very uncomfortable. The majority of the people have been bashing and slandering our family like we OURSELVES committed the crime. It is hard enough to wake up everyday not knowing what really happened or what is to happen down the road, then I go online to people accusing me of using drugs, which I don't, accusing me of being a satanist thats dark and wears all black or blah blah blah...which I am not."

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also note that Fake Sarah made postings to Websleuths on both 3/2 and 3/3 despite now saying she has limited access to the Internet. She did not access her MySpace page on 3/2.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:10 pm

It seems like someone who knows her could go find out. Don't some of the girls know her?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:18 pm

A number of people might be in direct communication with her. Perhaps you should have considered that possibility earlier in your deception.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:29 pm

I wish I could say for certain it was Sarah. I believe it is but I dont know it and I need to know it, belief is not enough in this environment. Sooner or later we will have some definite confimation I am sure.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 pm

dangrsmind wrote:A number of people might be in direct communication with her. Perhaps you should have considered that possibility earlier in your deception.

what? omg!!! man you people are the creepiest!
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Crow wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:A number of people might be in direct communication with her. Perhaps you should have considered that possibility earlier in your deception.

what? omg!!! man you people are the creepiest!

You people? The whole forum eh?
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:01 pm

the ones in here, dweeb. god why so hostile?
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Busted by the chili cheese fries! Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 Lol They have to be from Krystal at like 2:30 a.m. so you don't realize what you're eating.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 pm

funny that someone with thizzle in her name claims to not use drugs. did the poster claiming to be sarah not know what that means?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 pm

ziggy wrote:Busted by the chili cheese fries! Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 Lol They have to be from Krystal at like 2:30 a.m. so you don't realize what you're eating.

ROFL I was hoping you would see that post hehe. Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 130642 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 130642 Thank you for supporting Sammy. - Page 4 316827
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Crow wrote:the ones in here, dweeb. god why so hostile?

I am not hostile at all, I am actually having a lot of fun, but I have no idea who you are and now you are putting down people here. Whats with that?
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:10 pm

every time i come here, you start asking me who i am. are you asking for my real name?? that seems hostile on the net to me
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Crow wrote:every time i come here, you start asking me who i am. are you asking for my real name?? that seems hostile on the net to me

Uh no. I am asking how you know of us, the case, how you ended up here etc? Nice try though drama queen.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:12 pm

who are you
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Ok I am done playing this little game, enjoy yourself and welcome to the forum.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:19 pm

blouAngel wrote:funny that someone with thizzle in her name claims to not use drugs. did the poster claiming to be sarah not know what that means?

Blou, Sarah was known by that handle when she was younger and like a lot of young people that get into the rave scene she had to learn moderation the hard way...through extreme excess. There are a lot older heads in the scene that try and teach other paths but the self destructive path persists. Candy kids will be candy kids.

IMO Fake Sarah is talking about herself when she says she doesn't do drugs anymore. Clearly Sarah McCroskey is at least drinking and smoking weed. Not that I am condemning her in any way for this BTW. I'm sure I'd be drinking in her situation too.

This exactly the sort of nonsense that these sorts of imitations involve and it is why they are not acceptable in adult conversation.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 pm

yeah and peole always say they arent doing drugs anymore when they are
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:13 pm

I don't see any evidence of Sarah saying she isn't getting high other than in the questioned posts here and on Websleuths. Interesting how in all of her other online writings on MySpace, LiveJournal, YouTube and everywhere else that we can verify the source of the text she is mentioning getting wasted and smoking weed all the time.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 pm

sarah's blogspot is written in february ,that is not "meanwhile" in relation to her posts on myspace in november.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 am

True. However, my point is simply that every place where we can verify a text as written by Sarah with certainty she mentions at least smoking weed. Only in the questioned postings is this not the case. This is not the only technical problem with these postings however and if it was we probably wouldn't be talking about it all.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:25 am

how can you verify any of those texts were written by Sarah unless you saw her write them?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 am