Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+7
claudicici
AndresEscobar
Metzgermeister
dangrsmind
Percy
ziggy
ROCKDAWG
11 posters

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Poll

Sam still a fan ?

[ 6 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Bar_left43%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Bar_left57%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 14
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Empty Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by ROCKDAWG Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm

ALRIGHTY THEN !
    You guys think sam is still a skr fan ? You reckon Shirm and Raz are answering Sam's letters ? Maybe sending him some change ?
    Discuss. Please !
    Personally , I bet ole syko has got that "all up under the bus" kind of feelin' !

Last edited by ROCKDAWG on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added an afterthought)
    ziggy
    ziggy

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by ziggy Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 pm

I wonder how much he knows about what's really going on out here. He's been isolated a long time. I think at WS we discussed that he wanted Dexter books. I doubt he's changed his likes and dislikes much.
    Percy
    Percy

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by Percy Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Its a good question, I wonder if he even knows that Sick turned him in.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 pm

He must know that by now...
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? Empty what sam knows

Post by ROCKDAWG Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 pm

I'd imagine that Sam has been able to make some calls out from lock-up and so he has probably heard an earful. Not sure what collect calls from his lock-up are but i'm guesing $1.50 to $3 per minute.
    Even though shirm has been seen in video "stacking paper" - Dolla Bills, Y'all - I'm doubtful he accepts any calls from Sam. They record those convo's you know. Not that it matters because I doubt it will hurt any defense he may have...........................
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:01 am

ROCKDAWG wrote:ALRIGHTY THEN !
    You guys think sam is still a skr fan ? You reckon Shirm and Raz are answering Sam's letters ? Maybe sending him some change ?
    Discuss. Please !
    Personally , I bet ole syko has got that "all up under the bus" kind of feelin' !

Snitch and Raz aren't mailing Sam, they have nothing good to say about him at all and I find this surprising because they are supposed to be Sam's "friends" through thick and thin. When Sam needs them the most, they are not there.

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? 177492
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 am

Yet if Sam killed someone random they would have his picture right next to the one of Manson or Armin Meiwes on their wall right? Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? 118510
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 am

If it wasn't one of their 'homies', I concur.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 am

ROCKDAWG wrote:I'd imagine that Sam has been able to make some calls out from lock-up and so he has probably heard an earful. Not sure what collect calls from his lock-up are but i'm guesing $1.50 to $3 per minute.
    Even though shirm has been seen in video "stacking paper" - Dolla Bills, Y'all - I'm doubtful he accepts any calls from Sam. They record those convo's you know. Not that it matters because I doubt it will hurt any defense he may have...........................

"Cash rules everything around me . . ."
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 pm

I voted he's still a fan...i don't think he holds being "snitched " on against them...i think he was kind of relieved when they picked him up at the airport...skr on the other hand are all about their little business i think what he did confused them more than anything ,on how to deal with it and how to comment...in the beginning raz always said they were all her friends...her music is going to be even harder because that's what emma and mel would have liked,she still had sam's pic up as well but got really bad comments about it,so after trying to defend that for a little while saying "so? he was/is my friend",she changed her tune and it's now time to "diss" him as well...
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:47 pm

interesting : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    excerpts : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] anyone who knew that kid knew he was a bxtch. Not to mention he killed ppl in thier SLEEP. Lol your a real man now...NOT! Lolllll [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]via web
  • @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] idk why ppl think we applaud him? LOL fuck that kid hes a bitch! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]via web [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hes a fucking faggot. LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]via web [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• LOL smallz is recording now, its funny how we have to drop the mic down so low for her Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]via web

• RT @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dont let the haters and fakes bring you down. youre the GODDAMN QUEEN OF THE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]via web

• How the FUCK can you come at me showin me love with "free syko sam" in thier name? Disrespectful FOOLS! Fuck syko sam! Rot and die plz. Ty. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]via web
  • dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeah, she's changed her tune there a bit.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? 77405120

Note the back of the STFW DVD has a dedication picture of Emma and Mel.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 pm

raz really sounds dangerously confused and angry on these tweets...she's proclaiming her love for casey anthony again,trying to defend her not being loyal to a killer hatred for sam by saying "he killed them in their sleep",she's showing that sick codependency again,she's over self medicating,she just really seems a mess,I think that girl needs help,seriously...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm

All of the people around SKR have a serious issue with cognitive dissonance around the murders. They think music about killing and gorey images are are cool except when they involve Syko Sam or his crimes. The Master Butcher is interesting, Casey Anthony's crimes are understandable, Manson is their hero, but Syko Sam is He Who Cannot Be Named in their little world.

This issue isn't going to go away IMO.
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 pm

I saw one comment about "happy birthday casey"
    "all black bags and heart stickers"
    a bit too wierd for me !
    I just dont see why they think casey is cool but sam is not. Doesn't make sense to me...............
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:40 pm

The best part is how they diss Sam because he killed his victims while they were asleep. Casey Anthony killed a defenseless child who trusted her, but somehow that is cool.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 pm

dangrsmind wrote:The best part is how they diss Sam because he killed his victims while they were asleep. Casey Anthony killed a defenseless child who trusted her, but somehow that is cool.

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? 97195
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:20 am

ScaryMary wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:The best part is how they diss Sam because he killed his victims while they were asleep. Casey Anthony killed a defenseless child who trusted her, but somehow that is cool.

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? 97195

i 2nd ScaryMary
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:44 am

...this is complete speculation,because the casey anthony thing is exactly what I was asking her about when she went off on me and stopped saying anything but I think she can relate to casey being so damn jealous of the pretty,innocent little girl...I think of the pictures of razakel when she was little in those fancy little dresses,something changed,something happened and now she can't handle that cute little innocent side of her,I think that's why she relates to casey anthony....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:25 am

I think this is trying to make sense out of the senseless which will drive a person crazy. I'm going to go out on a "Dr. Drew" limb here and say that Raz is so damaged that she doesn't think she deserves to be anything but a vile human being. Everything she says and does is to further her image as being sick and twisted, vile and perverted. That's where she belongs in this world. She will destroy what she will never have...goodness and innocense.

In my unprofessional opinion, there are many damaged and fucked up people involved in SKR and what they think and how they look at what has happened is coming from that basically fucked up perspective so it will be impossible to figure it out...it will never make sense. They don't have any creeds or codes, they just do whatever they feel like doing, hence the amazing hypocrisy we see wtih regard to Sam. I'm willing to bet a high percentage of the girls involved are victims of abuse.

The idea that all killers are cool except Sam is idiotic - first that killers are cool is idiotic and second that somehow Sam is not because..why??? Is it because he killed someone in their sleep? Well that makes no sense, so did Bundy. Because he killed someone they knew? OK, that makes no sense either. They've been put in an impossible situation with this one because it's exposed their complete idiocy and their hypocrisy. Like I said; they're just messed up and it's quite obvious now. They are desperately trying to hold on to the control they have over their very small flock of sheep.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 am

Sam didn't kill the pastor in his sleep though...why wouldn't the SKR crew view sam as a God when he brought to life everything they live/rap about?
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 am

I think is has a lot to do with what ziggy is talking about....knowing sick's background we know there was gore in his life from early childhood on...i can only speak for myself and i've talked about some of the stuff before but gore was always part of my life...my grandma was murdered before i was even born and i saw pictures of her body when i was really young,my mom always telling me i was born on the night of the manson murders,my favorite relative killed himself when i was 10,my uncle shot himself and my aunt and then i was raped when i was 13,it just seems to go on and on,but i loved gore especially when i was a teenager,we didn't have the internet but i could watch "faces of death" over and over ,I think it's just trying to make sense of the ugly reality that's just as much part of life as anything else,if you don't know ugly you don't understand ugly kind of thing,if you don't know ugly don't try to tell me the world is pretty kind of thing...
    sam killed their friends.....i can see how on one hand that makes them even angrier and more confused and on the other hand of course they have to save face and find a reason not to glorify him,so she's saying well he killed them in their sleep....she can't be "weak" and say...I am mourning my friends...because then ,like ziggy said,she would have to stop glorifying the other killers as well...
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 am

Andres Shrim mentions him watching Faces of Death with his uncle(?) in one of his biographical songs...

I've never had any trauma in my life I don't believe (I only say this because most of my childhoods been blocked out, and I have terrible memory so I never try to remember). But Faces of Gore is something I ended up buying on DVD so it can take anyone really to get stuck in the dark side of life. I only watch such things to get a grip basically, of what's happening outside. Then though I have a sick side that I still can't explain to my therapist. Strange.

Sorry you had to bring up your trauma for us again Claud, I can't even fathom what you've had to endure and now I can finally say I'm very sorry for all your losses but keep your head up.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:59 am

...it's ok,i'm a lot more comfortable on the internet than outside of it....and all that stuff was lifetimes ago for me ...back then i blocked it out too and there was always comfort in that stuff,like you said to get a grip...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:23 am