Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+7
claudicici
AndresEscobar
Metzgermeister
dangrsmind
Percy
ziggy
ROCKDAWG
11 posters

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Poll

Sam still a fan ?

[ 6 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 Bar_left43%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 Bar_left57%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 14
    the tapu
    the tapu

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by the tapu Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 am

Really. Where are we talking here? France? Luxembourg? Smile
    claudicici
    claudicici

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by claudicici Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 am

lol,texas out of all places !...and ziggy's from cali...what is going on?...anyways I don't know one teen boy that doesn't claim to be in love with jeffree starr for example....
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:15 am

OMG no, no 16 year straight male I know would like that dude. I could have mr. zig's son take a poll, but he wouldn't even attempt it because it would be too gay!!! lol
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:18 am

Is that a bedroom, or an insane asylum? Who the fuck, at that age, (no matter if they are teens or adults) writes on their walls and furniture? I hate to say this, but almost every person I've seen that supports SKR lives like this. I'm not sure what that says about them, but by the looks of that bedroom it screams trash to me. What these people will do for attention is ridiculous. And you know it has to be for some sort of attention, if not why would you record 9 minutes worth of filth and upload it to youtube. If my room looked like that I wouldn't want anybody to know I even lived there....haha
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 418352
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 am

hey,I'm in love with jeffree starr myself,i got to see him live...lol...
    ohhh and heroine if i could get away with writing on my walls i would ....

Last edited by claudicici on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:27 am

claudicici wrote:hey,I'm in love with jeffree starr myself,i got to see him live...lol...
    ohhh and heroine if i could get away with writing on my walls i would ....
    Yeah but if you really wanted to wouldn't you have done it already?
    Edited to say it's not just the writing on the walls, its EVERYTHING
    about that entire room....haha
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am

Okay, let me back up....Sam's room wasn't this bad from what I seen of it...so it's not all SKR fans, just a lot of them....haha!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 am

Surprisingly, even Sick & Raz's house isn't THAT bad:
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 am

ScaryMary wrote:Surprisingly, even Sick & Raz's house isn't THAT bad:
    Yeah, you're right! At least it looks like they actually organize stuff....haha!
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 am

I bet their house smells putrid and really only cleaned for that specific event.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:18 am

Ugh Jeffery Star lol sorry not my cup of tea. Good for them for being so popular though.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 am

Heroine wrote:Is that a bedroom, or an insane asylum? Who the fuck, at that age, (no matter if they are teens or adults) writes on their walls and furniture? I hate to say this, but almost every person I've seen that supports SKR lives like this. I'm not sure what that says about them, but by the looks of that bedroom it screams trash to me. What these people will do for attention is ridiculous. And you know it has to be for some sort of attention, if not why would you record 9 minutes worth of filth and upload it to youtube. If my room looked like that I wouldn't want anybody to know I even lived there....haha

You say that now, but when you live and breathe gore/violence, living in complete and utter shit over a period of time appeals to you.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:40 am

claudicici wrote:lol,texas out of all places !...and ziggy's from cali...what is going on?...anyways I don't know one teen boy that doesn't claim to be in love with jeffree starr for example....

You gotta be hallucinating. Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 4 Icon_wink

Hey, wait. Do you live in Austin. That place is totally gay. Smile
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 am

yes,austin is awesomly gay...I live outside of houston but all of cici's friends talk about moving to austin...maybe i'm generalising stuff because of the particular group of friends she hangs around with...
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am

claudicici wrote:yes,austin is awesomly gay...I live outside of houston but all of cici's friends talk about moving to austin...maybe i'm generalising stuff because of the particular group of friends she hangs around with...

Umm, yeah. That seems likely.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 am

Houston is not a bad place , although the traffic is awful. I do a lot of traveling through Texas and I always stay on the East side of Houston. I like San Antonio a lot better though. Texas is a pretty awesome state !
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:53 am

I've spent a lot of time in San Antonio, but always on business travel. Enjoy the river walk and the awesome Mexican place my sponsor took me too in the bario. Damn fine eating down there. I spent one week in Fort Worth which I hated actively. Of course it might have had to do with the heat, working on a clearly losing proposal effort, and also sleeping right under the B-52 flight line. These babies start taking off at 4AM every day and they are loud.
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 am

I actually really like Dallas, especially just north of there. I have never stoppd in Fort Worth though. There is a place called BAKERS RIBS in Dallas and I go out of my way to eat there. I also visit Tilden which is south of Antonio. Not so nice but great food. Same goes for Fort Stockton. Now , I visited Laredo back last summer and it was like a freakin war zone there. Ambulance and police goes by every 3 minutes. And hotter than hell. I mean it is freaking hot with a screamin hot wind blowing. I am the outdoors type and can handle pretty much anything , but Laredo down to Zapata, TX on the Rio Grande has got to be the most miserable place on this earth.
    AndresEscobar
    AndresEscobar

Post by AndresEscobar Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:
    Heroine wrote:Is that a bedroom, or an insane asylum? Who the fuck, at that age, (no matter if they are teens or adults) writes on their walls and furniture? I hate to say this, but almost every person I've seen that supports SKR lives like this. I'm not sure what that says about them, but by the looks of that bedroom it screams trash to me. What these people will do for attention is ridiculous. And you know it has to be for some sort of attention, if not why would you record 9 minutes worth of filth and upload it to youtube. If my room looked like that I wouldn't want anybody to know I even lived there....haha

You say that now, but when you live and breathe gore/violence, living in complete and utter shit over a period of time appeals to you.

Kinda seems like symptoms of depression . . .
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Metzgermeister wrote:

I'm interested in blood and gore, in a major way, kind of like Claudia was saying, I like to watch faces of death and things of that nature. One website I frequent has a Rigor Mortis group that tells all of the gory details about real murders and even shows pictures and I look at them. But I still don't live like that.
    Heroine
    Heroine
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Heroine Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 pm

AndresEscobar wrote:
    Metzgermeister wrote:

Kinda seems like symptoms of depression . . .
    Never thought about it before, but you're probably right. I was pretty depressed not that long ago and didn't live like that, but I did have more of an interest in things that kept me depressed, unintentionally of course. So yeah that makes sense.
    Metzgermeister
    Metzgermeister

Post by Metzgermeister Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:17 am

I think depression has a lot to do with it. Although I personally love to keep my place clean for my own benefit and the health of my cat. I've never lived in a messy environment. But I know how they view it, themselves.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 am

Depression? Wow, I don't know.

The writing on their walls just looks like drug use plus religious obsession to me. That is, some of this is just stupid shit people wrote when they were wasted and the rest is all Thelema related. Some of the religious part is worthy of analysis IMO.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:19 am

Some things on their walls:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm