Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+7
claudicici
AndresEscobar
Metzgermeister
dangrsmind
Percy
ziggy
ROCKDAWG
11 posters

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Poll

Sam still a fan ?

[ 6 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Bar_left43%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Bar_left57%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Percy
    Percy

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Crow wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:So I think this is more correctly an axe, based on the shape of the head. Anyone care to comment?

Per your defend Sam discussion, here's at least one horrorcore fan with an axe on display in their room. Sam also had a small axe or hatchet.

Exhibit A.
    Good screen shot, it could be an axe or a maul, the back looks a little thick for an axe, the maul I own has a small sledgehammer head at one end and a big axe edge on the other, so we could be looking at a maul but its hard to say, either way its proof that they use these items as props in rooms.

One thing I don't get: is that video after the murders? seems like it when i look at youtube. so i wonder if they only stick tools in their rooms now, after the maul murder. that would make it less likely that emma had a maul in there. like she might not have thought of it independently.
    Makes no sense to me, I certainly wouldnt honor my friends by displying
    the weapon of choice of the person that murdered them, in my room. But
    sure, its possible.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just from a google search on grrrl.

what i'm more interested in though is whether they want to kill gays or dont have a beef with them. and whether any of the guys are "bi." i'm asking because sam looks a little "soft" to me./ wonder if he was looked at funny and if being rejected by girls hit harder than it might otherwise. kind of "mr. goodbar."
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Paximus wrote:
    Crow wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:So I think this is more correctly an axe, based on the shape of the head. Anyone care to comment?

Per your defend Sam discussion, here's at least one horrorcore fan with an axe on display in their room. Sam also had a small axe or hatchet.

Exhibit A.
    Good screen shot, it could be an axe or a maul, the back looks a little thick for an axe, the maul I own has a small sledgehammer head at one end and a big axe edge on the other, so we could be looking at a maul but its hard to say, either way its proof that they use these items as props in rooms.

One thing I don't get: is that video after the murders? seems like it when i look at youtube. so i wonder if they only stick tools in their rooms now, after the maul murder. that would make it less likely that emma had a maul in there. like she might not have thought of it independently.
    sure, its possible.

I think, buddy, that there's a whole lotta things we wouldn't do that we'd find, to our shock, they would.

thank god, huh?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Crow wrote:
    Paximus wrote:
    Crow wrote:
    Paximus wrote:

Exhibit A.

sure, its possible.

I think, buddy, that there's a whole lotta things we wouldn't do that we'd find, to our shock, they would.

thank god, huh?
    Yes thats true.

I would guess they dont much like homosexuals but some of them are likely in the closet.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

i think i'll ask pixy and mary abt the attitude toward gays and then how they (p and m) saw sam as.

do you think that's a avenue to pursue? i'm thinking the mr goodbar thing has legs.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Hey where'd everbuddy go??????
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

dangrsmind wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I grew up on a farm in a house that was heated soley with a potbellied stove. That is most definitely a maul. A wood splitting maul. For example you wouldnt want to chop down a tree with that , you'd want to use an "axe" instead. An axe is a lot thinner and a lot lighter. Great for chopping down trees if you just have to , but not any good really for splitting wood.
    I rarely used a wood splitting maul. I was raised and taught to use a wide wood splitting wedge and hit it with a sledge hammer.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

ROCKDAWG wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I grew up on a farm in a house that was heated soley with a potbellied stove. That is most definitely a maul. A wood splitting maul. For example you wouldnt want to chop down a tree with that , you'd want to use an "axe" instead. An axe is a lot thinner and a lot lighter. Great for chopping down trees if you just have to , but not any good really for splitting wood.
    I rarely used a wood splitting maul. I was raised and taught to use a wide wood splitting wedge and hit it with a sledge hammer.

I have to agree with this Its just too thick to be an axe IMO. At least from what I can see here. I also still use wedges myself, love them.

IF this is an axe its what they call an american felling axe, they are shaped that way.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks for the information on mauls and axes. When I lived in the mountains I had a wedge and a sledge hammer as well as something pretty similar to this axe or whatever. But for splitting, it was wedge and sledge. I don't think I ever used the axe for anything.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Crow wrote:i think i'll ask pixy and mary abt the attitude toward gays and then how they (p and m) saw sam as.

do you think that's a avenue to pursue? i'm thinking the mr goodbar thing has legs.

Guess real men talk about axes and mauls....
    I'm feelin' a little embarrassed. Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Icon_neutral
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:49 pm

I really have no idea but it sounds like something to talk to pixy about for sure.
    blouAngel
    blouAngel

Post by blouAngel Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:51 pm

It's a bit weird. That handle looks like an axe handle, but the back end of the head looks more like a maul than an ax. Either way, it would damage a person's head pretty easily. What a fucked up way to remember your friend, whether Mel, Emma, and/or Sam.

Beatdown
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Thanks I wasn't really feeling bad or ignored. I just thought it was funny that I was talking about gay stuff and you guys were talking about chopping tools.

I'm forever a city boy, i guess.
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Crow wrote:
    Crow wrote:i think i'll ask pixy and mary abt the attitude toward gays and then how they (p and m) saw sam as.

Guess real men talk about axes and mauls....
    I'm feelin' a little embarrassed. Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 Icon_neutral

no one i know has a problem with gays nor thought sam was gay...... is that what ur asking
    piXy
    piXy

Post by piXy Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Crow wrote:Thanks I wasn't really feeling bad or ignored. I just thought it was funny that I was talking about gay stuff and you guys were talking about chopping tools.

I'm forever a city boy, i guess.

yeah me too LOL well except im a gurl. i dunno shit about chopping wood, i would have thought that was an axe, not a maul...... i cant look at it long without having bad thoughts
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:01 pm

blouAngel wrote:It's a bit weird. That handle looks like an axe handle, but the back end of the head looks more like a maul than an ax. Either way, it would damage a person's head pretty easily. What a fucked up way to remember your friend, whether Mel, Emma, and/or Sam.

Beatdown

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 18478 Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 18478
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 pm

piXy wrote:

no one i know has a problem with gays nor thought sam was gay...... is that what ur asking

Yeh, that is what I was wondering. They don't mind gay guys, huh? Are there gay guys among them?

I see what you're sayin that no one thought Sam was gay. I wonder how Sam felt, though. This speculation based on nothing, I admit myself. I was just thinking abotu all those movies where it ends with some psycho being a repressed gay.
    ROCKDAWG
    ROCKDAWG

Post by ROCKDAWG Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

I am wondering if these guys got that maul after the murders ? Surely that is not a common prop for the scene. I mean , a maul cost $30 ! That's a lot of skr lighters ...........
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Heh. yeah, man, but not that many hoodies........... if the rest of them buy in bulk like sam did...............
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 pm

...aside from christians I don't know of any "group" in the younger generation that's still gay bashing...I think that attitude has changed a lot over the past decade or so...
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 am

Hey that's a totally cute picture Claudi -

Uh, yeah I know some very straight and normal 16/17 year old boys in CA and they make gay jokes all the time. They don't go out looking to hurt anyone, but they certainly wouldn't hang out with a gay dude and they still say everything they don't like is "gay". I don't know if that qualifies.
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:47 am

..thank you,lol Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 3 316827 .....in cici's school it's opposite,everyone that's not gay pretends to be gay...
    I do say "gay" a lot when I don't like something,but so does my gay friend...
    ziggy
    ziggy

Post by ziggy Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 am

Even the guys do? I know girls pretend to be bi and such, but that's just so NOT GAY because they are doing it to attract boys, lol. I don't think any straight male teenager would pretend to be gay; can't see it happening.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 am

Yeah with ziggy on this one.

I think even if sam's crowd was not down on gay guys, being one is not something you'd be happy about and want to share with them.

I really can see Sam getting an extra dose of confusion and rage over being at SFTW and how Em and Mel may have acted toward him, if he had inner fear and hatred about himself.

Like I say, I'm not getting this from anything but my own speculation. So no I don't have any evidence. Just, cultural history and popular movie themes. Smile
    claudicici
    claudicici

Post by claudicici Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:47 am

...no,it's not just girls and no I don't think they do it to attract boys...I do think i used the wrong term when i said "pretending",i actually think every teenager goes through that phase and now they are much more in tune with letting that happen,I saw lots of gay boys that now have girlfriends and vice versa....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:48 am