Outcasts

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Outcasts

Outcasts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Outcasts

Forum for outcast sleuths.

+7
claudicici
AndresEscobar
Metzgermeister
dangrsmind
Percy
ziggy
ROCKDAWG
11 posters

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Poll

Sam still a fan ?

[ 6 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 Bar_left43%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 Bar_left57%Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 14
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Ultimate SKR Fan shrine/apartment...includes some elements related to the case. Can you spot them?

Percy
    Percy

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ?

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm

dangrsmind wrote:Ultimate SKR Fan shrine/apartment...includes some elements related to the case. Can you spot them?

Mels Tat, Ms Free Abortions reference AND most importantly an actual wood splitting MAUL at 8:18. This makes me believe Emma may have had one in her room.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Well, first I just have to say that they got some mothah fuckin ugly furniture, you know wha'm sayin?

Great clip, Dangrs. Whose place and when made, do you know?

Some of that shit--woowee. Can you imagine if your kid was doing that?

Pax, thanx for pointing out the maul. Now is that definitly a maul, and hows it different form an ax?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Crow wrote:Well, first I just have to say that they got some mothah fuckin ugly furniture, you know wha'm sayin?

Great clip, Dangrs. Whose place and when made, do you know?

Some of that shit--woowee. Can you imagine if your kid was doing that?
    She is an SKR groupie that goes by the handle LivingDeadGrrrl. She looks like she has a drinking and drug problem, where are these kids parents?
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm

That is absolutely a MAUL, a maul has a SLEDGEHAMMER on one end and an axe edge on the other, if you look closely thats exactly what that is. It seems MAULS are props for SKR fans and likely Emma may have had one in her room.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

LivingDeadGRRRL, hey? Where do these skrz come down on sexuality? Grrrl is a lesbian reference, I think. (Or is it? Someone else may know.) I figure theyre all "bi" but do they say? Are only the girls bi, and the guys never would be? That's it for my money. What do I win? Smile
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Very good!

Did you catch the graffiti that says "Sammie was here!" with downward pentagram at 8:09? No idea if this is Sam McCrosky or someone else. Is it supposed to be ironic or something that it is shown right before the maul?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Paximus wrote:That is absolutely a MAUL, a maul has a SLEDGEHAMMER on one end and an axe edge on the other, if you look closely thats exactly what that is. It seems MAULS are props for SKR fans and likely Emma may have had one in her room.

now..... is this before or after the murders? if after then the maul says something different.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 119913_lg
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Give me a sweet Walther any day.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Dont know when it was made but it was posted on March 18, 2010.

I also saw the Sammie, thats very interesting.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Crow wrote:LivingDeadGRRRL, hey? Where do these skrz come down on sexuality? Grrrl is a lesbian reference, I think. (Or is it? Someone else may know.) I figure theyre all "bi" but do they say? Are only the girls bi, and the guys never would be? That's it for my money. What do I win? Smile
    My guess is she took the name because "girl" wasnt available. Living Dead Girl is a Rob Zombie song isnt it?
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

I believe but couldn't prove that this was made recently and therefore well after the murders. Some of the furniture designs have been modified, for example the Melanie tattoo flower now says RIP.

And FWIW I think they may be adults but it does sort of seem like they are living in their parent's basement or something.

Hard to say.
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 pm

dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dangrsmind
    dangrsmind

Post by dangrsmind Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:23 pm

So I think this is more correctly an axe, based on the shape of the head. Anyone care to comment?

Per your defend Sam discussion, here's at least one horrorcore fan with an axe on display in their room. Sam also had a small axe or hatchet.

Exhibit A.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm

dangrsmind wrote:So I think this is more correctly an axe, based on the shape of the head. Anyone care to comment?

Per your defend Sam discussion, here's at least one horrorcore fan with an axe on display in their room. Sam also had a small axe or hatchet.

Exhibit A.

Good screen shot, it could be an axe or a maul, the back looks a little thick for an axe, the maul I own has a small sledgehammer head at one end and a big axe edge on the other, so we could be looking at a maul but its hard to say, either way its proof that they use these items as props in rooms.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Is Sam still a fan of SKR ( snitchinonkillersrecords) ? - Page 2 Maul-head
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

The one end does look a little thick, I use both mauls and axes and are familiar with both. The one thing that points in the axe direction is the handle, most maul handles are not curved at the ends like that and are more round like a sledgehammer handle.

Its still hard to tell but in any case it serves as evidence that such tools are used as props by SKR fans.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:54 pm

Is it possible Sam used an axe and the cops/media called it a maul? Doubtful but possible.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Hmmm. That's an idea. Altho it seems more likely that if something was a maul, they'd mistakenly call it an ax. You know what i'm sayin?
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Should we worry that you know so damn much about axes and mauls? Smile
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Paximus wrote:
    dangrsmind wrote:So I think this is more correctly an axe, based on the shape of the head. Anyone care to comment?

Exhibit A.

Good screen shot, it could be an axe or a maul, the back looks a little thick for an axe, the maul I own has a small sledgehammer head at one end and a big axe edge on the other, so we could be looking at a maul but its hard to say, either way its proof that they use these items as props in rooms.

One thing I don't get: is that video after the murders? seems like it when i look at youtube. so i wonder if they only stick tools in their rooms now, after the maul murder. that would make it less likely that emma had a maul in there. like she might not have thought of it independently.
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Eh I am a shop guy, like Blou, I have all sorts of tools and fix most all my stuff myself when I can.
    the tapu
    the tapu

Post by the tapu Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 pm

dangrsmind wrote:I believe but couldn't prove that this was made recently and therefore well after the murders. Some of the furniture designs have been modified, for example the Melanie tattoo flower now says RIP.

And FWIW I think they may be adults but it does sort of seem like they are living in their parent's basement or something.

Hard to say.

sorry--i just saw this. yeah, recently. the maul means less then, to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am